Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

I heard on the radio this afternoon that the turnout (inclusive of postal and pre-poll votes) is closer to 73%, the lowest in living memory. My gut feeling... millions of Australians have woken up to the scam.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
      I heard on the radio this afternoon that the turnout (inclusive of postal and pre-poll votes) is closer to 73%, the lowest in living memory. My gut feeling... millions of Australians have woken up to the scam.
      Other evidence of people waking up to the scam is the rise of the teal independents...the fragmentation of Australian politics has been in motion for some time now...both of the major political parties have moved further to the left and no discernible point of difference seems to exist, leaving many voters to either abandon the system altogether or to take a punt on the independents and minor parties of every color and political persuasion, either as a protest vote or just getting sucked in by slick advertising and promotion...everything as we know it is turning to shit.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The mainstream media has cleverly made it appear that a vote for the independents was a vote for climate concerns. It was not. It was a vote to reject the tyranny of the vaccine mandates and all that went with them.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Other evidence of people waking up to the scam is the rise of the teal independents...the fragmentation of Australian politics has been in motion for some time now...both of the major political parties have moved further to the left and no discernible point of difference seems to exist, leaving many voters to either abandon the system altogether or to take a punt on the independents and minor parties of every color and political persuasion, either as a protest vote or just getting sucked in by slick advertising and promotion...everything as we know it is turning to shit.
          I do not subscribe to the "left-right" spectrum but I would argue by its definition that Labor have moved more to the right given their support for neoliberal policies.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
            I do not subscribe to the "left-right" spectrum but I would argue by its definition that Labor have moved more to the right given their support for neoliberal policies.
            Regardless of which way Labor has turned in your opinion, the point remains the same...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...that is a huge problem for the Australian political landscape moving forward and the problem will only get worse and the parliamentary process will become increasingly dysfunctional in line with what has been happening in many European countries for a very long time.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
              • Apr 2014

Regardless of which way Labor has turned in your opinion, the point remains the same...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...that is a huge problem for the Australian political landscape moving forward and the problem will only get worse and the parliamentary process will become increasingly dysfunctional in line with what has been happening in many European countries for a very long time.

I agree they are the same. I would argue their shift from their roots began in the 1980s.
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...
                The coin is WEF
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Ralph Babet from the UAP wins a Victorian senate seat for the next 6 years, he can talk the talk, I sincerely hope he can walk the walk.

His first interview below
                  After four weeks of 'sleepless nights'—as the AEC counted preferences; Ralph Babet finally made it across the line, taking a seat in the Australian Senate 'for the freedom movement'. Full story: https
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Australian politician makes one of the most racist videos of all time : )

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Was it racist or just retarded?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Was it racist or just retarded?
                        Both (!?)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                          Both (!?)
                          I agree. It was both. That is the type of racism so common among the neo-left these days - false concern, bigotry of low expectations, etc. According to that clown, indigenous Australians are too stupid to understand the language that most of them speak as a primary language, so they need to hear it twice over - in varieties, no less. I wonder how it would've gone down in the U.S. if Biden (assuming he could complete the sentence) said something to African-Americans then had it repeated in ebonics by one of his colleagues.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

To all the Victorians on this forum, please help me understand why you keep voting that c*nt into office time and time again cause I'm really struggling to find a reason. Is it Stockholm syndrome?

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              To all the Victorians on this forum, please help me understand why you keep voting that c*nt into office time and time again cause I'm really struggling to find a reason. Is it Stockholm syndrome?
                              I'm sure there's a variety of reasons such as a non-existent alternative option (in the true 2 party system of what was once traditional Aus politics)...both parties seem to have moved slightly left, offering no discernible point of difference, joining the Greens and the Teals on that side of the political spectrum.
                              The Liberal Party was a total disaster, lacking a charismatic and effective leader and with policies that looked like watered down versions of what ALP Vic were running with.

I also reckon the ever growing influence of the millennial vote is a factor.
                              My observations from the madness of the dark covid years was the enthusiasm by which the millennial cohort adopted lockdowns, masking and vaccine mandates. I really doubt that any other generation from previous periods would have accepted such diktats so eagerly and without question

Andrews was able to play on covid fears and irrationality by the masterful use of social media campaigns, particularly the I-stand-with-Dan hashtag.
                              It was interesting to watch him gloat about making tough decisions about covid and lockdowns during his acceptance speech but he never dared utter the word lockdown during the election campaign.
                              People fell for that shit - people honestly believed that Andrews was keeping them safe.
                              Freedom was not important to many and the only person that could save them from themselves was Andrews.

As Sigmund Freud said - “People do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

Further, millennials seem to be the group that is more outraged by someone being misgendered than they are about peaceful protesters being shot with rubber bullets. (@ War Memorial, Melbourne)

Millennials are the most fervent early adopters of every environmental green initiative manufactured by climate change catastrophists.
                              Most are voting ALP, some Greens

There was a time when corruption scandals, the lack of government transparency, infrastructure mismanagement, ballooning state debt and the erosion of civil liberties would have thrown any government out of office.

It seems that most of the electorate have forgotten all of this, they are not prepared to question anything and the easiest decision to make is to maintain the status quo.

We are living in the dumbest period of human history.
                              Last edited by Phoenix; 11-27-2022, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                                Phoenix made some good points, however it would be wrong to dismiss the possibility of shenanigans on the part of the FEC (four eyed c*nt). When one has the ability to have the authority responsible for the fair running of the election process (the VEC) cast aspersions and throw mud to tar the opposition, there's no telling what sort of stunts he has pulled to make this result go his way.

Oh and the cerveza sickness amnesty calls are being made here now as well... he may have won this battle, but he may have just lost the war.
                                Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

Working...
                                X