• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Voltron stop making excuses greece has only itself to blame for the meltdown.The name issue is also greece's fault.Macedonia is bending backwards to accommodate your stupid country with it's incessant requirements.One would question why is it doing it when 130 countries around the world have recognized macedonia under it's constitutional name.Greece is supposed to be macedoni'as neighbour & macedonia has been misstreated
    by constant interfeering in it's affairs by greece.Also if the IMF says greece is steeped in shit what does that tell you.That should tell you that greece has been getting away with nurder over the years.It's people like you voltron who don't question your govt why it's doing what it's doing just giving your stamp of approval.
    George, trust me when I say that the problems we have today are directly attributed to the scumbags that govern this country and their special interest groups. I have noticed this is something that is espescially common in the balkans. Rarely will we ever come along politicians that actually care about the country they are running.

However if you think we get away with murder, you should visit France.
    They have a 35 hour workweek. And in Belgium you get 40 days paid annual vacation. There are many countries in Europe that have just as many if not more perks than Greece do. The only reason why we get the bad rap is because we have a beautiful climate and beaches. So everybody thinks all we do all day is have a frappe and sunbathe on a beach. Which is not entirely false However if the Dutch, Englishman had the same type of enviroment as we did. They would do the same, make no mistake about it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

You also get a bad rap because you cannot compare with countries like Germany and England in economic terms, yet squander other peoples money like it was growing off olive trees in Greece.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Imagination
        • Feb 2011

Dying in the streets ? Hungry ? Where do you live ? Ethiopia ? I don't know much about Greece but from all the statistic it holds 3 times a better life standart than the Macedonians. And actually as I said : as a final measure they have the ability to sell some of their uninhabited and probably some inhabited islands. That's not a "passer-by comment" , it's what Merkel proposed... And learn to think better : the government pays for all the social things, so that the people are mostly fine . It doesn't pay the debts, that's the problem. But the Greeks are smarter than the Jews, they'll find a way to cope with a few.... hundred debts.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

I dont know if thats accurate SOM. Germany is making a killing off interest rates tied into loans that "bail out" countries like Greece and Ireland.

We do not do anything different from other europeans. Like I said, if you go to Spain you will see that even over there they have siestas ( day breaks ) and similar working conditions. To me its a money making business and the Germans should stop complaining because they will make a profit off of their " assistance ". They are not doing it for free.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
            But the Greeks are smarter than the Jews.........
            What a stupidly racist thing to say. Did you learn that during your upbringing in 'Russia' (read Bolgaria)?
            Originally posted by Voltron
            I dont know if thats accurate SOM. Germany is making a killing off interest rates tied into loans that "bail out" countries like Greece and Ireland.
            Voltron, Greece got the funds because their politicians lied about their own finances, didn't they? It is still a SE European country mate, just like the rest of the Balkans, except Greece has been funded on a much larger scale than other countries in the region. Without the cash pumped into your country by Germany, England and America, you guys would be in the same boat as the rest of us, not that your boat is that far away anyway.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Voltron, Greece got the funds because their politicians lied about their own finances, didn't they? It is still a SE European country mate, just like the rest of the Balkans, except Greece has been funded on a much larger scale than other countries in the region. Without the cash pumped into your country by Germany, England and America, you guys would be in the same boat as the rest of us, not that your boat is that far away anyway.
              I know thats what upsets me the most as a Greek. The amount of money and the end result. These ppl should be in jail, exiled or executed for treason like in the good old days. I probably will not live to see any of the three, but I can only hope.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Dying in the streets ? Hungry ? Where do you live ? Ethiopia ? I don't know much about Greece but from all the statistic

Imagination

Im from Canada and your remark clearly shows you dont live there and have no idea what your talking about. Open the TV or read the newspapers, you will see people selling their entire possesions to make some money to buy bread or milk. You sound like your looking from a comfy position while innocent people are suffering. Your sounding more like you live in a realm of Imagination did the Gov't of greece bail ur ass out so you can live comfy like the rest of your monkey ass greek puppets.
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Makedonetz,

Its not that bad. I dont know what station your tuned into.
                  Greece is broke, not the people. There is a huge difference.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                    Makedonetz,

Are you kidding me?? do you deny the riots that happend and will happen agian with protesters? come on man get your heads out of your yaya's ass and wake up. This is the 3rd step in your disease its called Denile....the next step will be acceptance i advise you guys to practise.

Vie momci se unbelivable!
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Imagination
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      Makedonetz,

Oh so you're from Canada ? And still you question and deny what a person from Greece like Voltron says ? If they are so poor, I repeat, the Macedonians , Serbians, Bulgarians are 3 times poorer.
                      P.S. - wrong quote.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                        Are you kidding me?? do you deny the riots that happend and will happen agian with protesters? come on man get your heads out of your yaya's ass and wake up. This is the 3rd step in your disease its called Denile....the next step will be acceptance i advise you guys to practise.

Vie momci se unbelivable!
                        I always laugh when people bring up riots and protestors. Makedonetz, Rioting is our business. Its our way of expressing discontent, anger and disapproval. We riot over the most trivial issues.

When the day comes that we riot over this crisis, you will see a difference. We will make Egypt look like a walk in a park. Pls dont comment what you dont know.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

im sure you will have the highest quality of rocks to throw when your ammo is gone. Im sure Egypt will be taking notes.
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
                            Oh so you're from Canada ? And still you question and deny what a person from Greece like Voltron says ? If they are so poor, I repeat, the Macedonians , Serbians, Bulgarians are 3 times poorer.
                            P.S. - wrong quote.
                            Are you ready to confess to your true origins yet, so members here can give critique about your own people? Or are you still happy to go on with a paper bag over your head?

Comment

• Imagination
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Are you ready to confess to your true origins yet, so members here can give critique about your own people? Or are you still happy to go on with a paper bag over your head?
                              Already done. And everyone can criticise me anyway he/she likes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Nothing has been done. You first claimed to be a 'Russian', and then someone with origins from Russia, yet you've failed to explain why exactly a Russian would care or form an opinion on Macedonian matters when most Russians couldn't even point to Macedonia on a map. You are a silly Bulgar, or maybe even a Greek. One thing for certain is that you're lying, we've dealt with enough of your types to know when a story doesn't add up.

The lack of courtesy and your contempt for our membership here is the reason why you are being so evasive about your identity, smart way to avoid criticism I suppose. Enjoy your stay here for however long it lasts, you pathetic little liar, and be expecting more of the same coming your way. As far as I am concerned, members can treat or speak to you however they see fit, you are unworthy of respect of any kind until you come clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X