Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

I don't think this project will happen but if it dose then they will have a lot of empty offices and shops that's for sure.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Onur

Whats your opinion on TAV Holding? They seem to be pretty good.

It says on the site minumum 33 storys and maximum 124 or 500 meters high, so basically three of them which will include a massive shopping mall and hotel as is states. Rather too ambicious you might think.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Phoenix, They have a deadline to complete the project within 6 years but three hundred storey buildings right next to eachother like sardines is hardly achievable. The buildings around the area are no bigger then 20 storeys tall. Whats more surprising is they are saying up to 124 storeys whos going to service the lifts for starters?? whos going to clean the windows at such a high altitude they wouldnt be able to see the ground and god forbid if there was a fire on the 60th floor they wouldnt have the equipment to put it out.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Phoenix, They have a deadline to complete the project within 6 years but three hundred storey buildings right next to eachother like sardines is hardly achievable. The buildings around the area are no bigger then 20 storeys tall. Whats more surprising is they are saying up to 124 storeys whos going to service the lifts for starters?? whos going to clean the windows at such a high altitude they wouldnt be able to see the ground and god forbid if there was a fire on the 60th floor they wouldnt have the equipment to put it out.

I agree Prolet, if this project goes ahead it will not only be a massive financial problem because it will be almost empty but it will also be a safety problem.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Onur, I don't doubt the credentials of the Turkish company to build such a structure, I doubt that they would do so in Skopje, furthermore the article alludes to the construction of 3 such towers (100 storey), I can't see how such a project could be economically feasible in a country of 2 million people, the entire population of Macedonia could be housed in the 3 buildings...lol

Yeah, it certainly doesn't look like feasible at all. I think this kind of constructions requires 5 million+ population in a city with big economy. I think its not even feasible in some small European countries like Ireland or even Belgium and Netherlands!!! but construction and rental cost should be much cheaper in Macedonia, dunno. Wikipedia says, their twin tower mall`s construction fee in Istanbul was 300 million dollars in 2005.

So, either this news is fake or they are crazy enough to spend this money in Skopje
            Maybe company owners are Macedonia immigrants and wanna do something for their homeland. I cant think any other reason.

Spolaj Ti Onur

Whats your opinion on TAV Holding? They seem to be pretty good.

TAV holding is one of biggest construction companies in Turkey. They are in Airline and Aviation business too and they constructs airports throughout the world with their Japanese partner. They are also doing billion dollar worth business.

Last edited by Onur; 05-15-2010, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

The thing is Daniel that area is at the start of Novo Lisice which is considered to be a periferija in Skopje, there is alot of land there but its aroud 6-7 km to the city center of Skopje and its not a prime location to build skyscrappers (Oblakoderi) having said that alot of people do live around that area and the FON University (Privately owned by Fijat Canoski) is there, so alot of people live around that area.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

This is the tallest building in Macedonia.
                It is the MRT center in Skopje Macedonia, it is only 25 stories high.

How stupid will it be to have 3 100 story buildings in Skopje.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Onur, The Ramstore Mall was built by a Turkish Businessman i think his last name was Koch and its probably the best mall in Macedonia, its modernized. They talked about the skyscrappers a few years back when they wanted to build them oposite the Holiday Inn, there is a large parking area there however it didnt work out in the end.

ShisheDzam wants to enter the Market in Macedonia infact they already signed a contract, the owner is Turkish from Macedonia i remember reading an interview about him.

Onur, Just so you know Shishe means Bottle while Dzam means Window.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Onur, The Ramstore Mall was built by a Turkish Businessman i think his last name was Koch and its probably the best mall in Macedonia, its modernized. They talked about the skyscrappers a few years back when they wanted to build them oposite the Holiday Inn, there is a large parking area there however it didnt work out in the end.

ShisheDzam wants to enter the Market in Macedonia infact they already signed a contract, the owner is Turkish from Macedonia i remember reading an interview about him.

Onur, Just so you know Shishe means Bottle while Dzam means Window.

Hmm, i didnt know that "Koc holding" have shopping mall in Macedonia too.

Prolet, i know what it means again, cuz in Turkish its Sise-Cam, hehe I started to wonder how many words we share, 1000s??? :P

Btw, "Cam" also means "Glass" and that company is Turkey`s biggest glass production firm. They produce everything related with glass. Windows, bottles, kitchen products etc.

Btw, i read in their website that this TAV holding already have construction and management rights of 2 airport for 20 years in Skopje and Ohrid.

P. S:
                    Who is that "Onur" you talking about? Sheherezad , the Turkish series??? There is someone named as Onur in that series? LOL
                    Last edited by Onur; 05-15-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

P. S: Who is that "Onur" you talking about? Sheherezad , the Turkish series??? There is someone named as Onur in that series? LOL
                      Onur, Sure in the Sheherezad series, he is a rich and powerful man.

Onur Aksel

He is even popular in Russia

TAV is due to make a Cargo Airport in Stip but it will make it in 10 years time

There are a few Ramstores around the globe, i know there is one in Bulgaria and Georgia and now Macedonia as of 3-4 years ago.

http://en.ramstore.kz/ There is one in Kazakstan and i think there is one in Russia too i just found out..

Last edited by Prolet; 05-15-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Onur, Sure in the Sheherezad series, he is a rich and powerful man.

He is even popular in Russia

TAV is due to make a Cargo Airport in Stip but it will make it in 10 years time

There are a few Ramstores around the globe, i know there is one in Bulgaria and Georgia and now Macedonia as of 3-4 years ago.

http://en.ramstore.kz/ There is one in Kazakstan and i think there is one in Russia too i just found out..

http://www.ramstore.ru/eng/

Yeah, Ramstore founded by that Turkish "Koc Holding". They are one of oldest company here, since the the foundation of Republic. I think they sell most of Turkey`s vegetable and fruit exports in these Ramstores around the globe.

LOL, i didnt know!!!Is he really popular in Macedonia too??
                        I wonder whats the secret behind the success of this Turkish soup-operas around here. Probably Arabs and Balkan people are curious everything about Turkey and Turks and thats all. I don't think these series are that good in terms of production quality and acting skills, are they??? I don't know, cuz i dont watch soup-operas.
                        Last edited by Onur; 05-15-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

from my understanding the agreement alludes to the construction of buildings between 30 to 100 stories tall... So I doubt they will be 100, nevertheless if you build it, they will come...
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Mastika
                            • Feb 2010

Even if this building were to be built wouldn't it directly clash with the type of architecture which is the basis of the Skopje 2014 project?

Comment

• XRVOL
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                              from my understanding the agreement alludes to the construction of buildings between 30 to 100 stories tall... So I doubt they will be 100, nevertheless if you build it, they will come...
                              Exactly.

Skopje 2014 is only for the ploshtad area.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                google.translate

Турската компанија треба за две недели треба да ги уплати парите по што почнува да тече седум годишниот рок за изградба на трите облакодери.

The Turkish company has two weeks to pay the money and then starts to run seven year period to build three skyscrapers.
                                *2017*

Според последните мерења на состојбата на земјиштето на оваа парцела можат да се градат згради во висина до 40 ката што според транспорт ќе значи околу 1500 нови станови.

Recent measurements of the status of this parcel of land shown it can be build buildings up to 40 floors, under ministry of transport would mean about 1500 new appartaments.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X