Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Phoenix, give him a chance mate, johnMKD is Macedonian too, I don't think your pre-judgement and anger should be directed at him, he has done nothing to warrant it.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Phoenix, give him a chance mate, johnMKD is Macedonian too, I don't think your pre-judgement and anger should be directed at him, he has done nothing to warrant it.
      Appears to be far to pro-greek for my liking SoM, whether Macedonian or not I cant deal with that...

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The Greek embargo on Macedonia many years ago had the Greeks cheering for quite some time. Sorry JohnMKD, I do not think the compassion would be returned if Macedonia was enduring significant economic hardship. It is a tragedy that the people of Greece have learned to hate at such a level. It only proves they are victims just as much as everyone else in the Balkans.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• johnMKD
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          The Greek embargo on Macedonia many years ago had the Greeks cheering for quite some time. Sorry JohnMKD, I do not think the compassion would be returned if Macedonia was enduring significant economic hardship. It is a tragedy that the people of Greece have learned to hate at such a level. It only proves they are victims just as much as everyone else in the Balkans.
          Fair enough RTG, I agree with you. But once again I say that the compassion should be addressed to the victims of violence, as also julie said.
          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

John those civilians did not deserve to die , and I have extended prayers out to the families.
            the decisions that have been made at a higher political level have not been the smartest ones. I dont condone violence, read my post page 12, and I dont like to see human suffering either.
            Its the innocent that will forever pay for the big fat cats up the top, and that is how it has always been.

Please forgive Phoenix, he is a good dude, and its a bit emotive for us all, having had families that have had so much suffering with origins from the Aegean, am sure he did not mean to attack you personally.

I have been reading your posts and its heartening to see that you see yourself as a fellow Macedonian.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD
              The truth is that I've started feeling a lot of Macedonian inside me, and a brother to all Macedonians, but again this is no reason for me to be indifferent about Greece.
              I guess the situation differs John, irrespective of what has happened historically, you have grown up in Greek society, so there would surely be ties that have been developed throughout your life that would be hard to sever.

I can appreciate this, but I equate it on par with the situation relating to some of our Macedonians from the republic, who still have nostalgic feelings about Yugoslavia. Both of you haven't really considered what happened with the generations before us (both in Greece and Yugoslavia), and the hardships they endured before the 'good times' experienced later.
              My whole point before, however, was not to feel pity about Greece as a state, but about the 3 people that died over there and they did not deserve it.
              No problem, I agree with you, and you will notice that I have already acknowledged that as an unfortunate event earlier in this thread.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                Fair enough RTG, I agree with you. But once again I say that the compassion should be addressed to the victims of violence, as also julie said.
                Absolutely agree in relation to the victims. What a tragedy.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• johnMKD
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  John those civilians did not deserve to die , and I have extended prayers out to the families.
                  the decisions that have been made at a higher political level have not been the smartest ones. I dont condone violence, read my post page 12, and I dont like to see human suffering either.
                  Its the innocent that will forever pay for the big fat cats up the top, and that is how it has always been.

Please forgive Phoenix, he is a good dude, and its a bit emotive for us all, having had families that have had so much suffering with origins from the Aegean, am sure he did not mean to attack you personally.

I have been reading your posts and its heartening to see that you see yourself as a fellow Macedonian.
                  Thanks a lot Julie for your post. Indeed that's what I meant so far.

I don't have any hard feelings for anyone that attacks me in this way, because 1. I also feel Macedonian, as I said and 2. they cannot possible know me or how I feel about things.

Your post really means a lot to me, many thanks again.
                  Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

i hope it blows to smithereens and that all the prosfigi leave macedonia asap.

i have very little sympathy for greece as a nation and a culture, its pompous pretentious bullshit at the best of times, but in the heart of that nasty little racist bully do live a few decent people and i hope they survive the coming deluge.

i also have family living there and would not like to see my own suffer.

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      I can appreciate this, but I equate it on par with the situation relating to some of our Macedonians from the republic, who still have nostalgic feelings about Yugoslavia. Both of you aren't really considered what happened with the generations before us (both in Greece and Yugoslavia), and the hardships they endured before the 'good times' experienced later
                      That's why I'm here, SoM. To learn about our history
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                        That's why I'm here, SoM. To learn about our history
                        Good man, you've certainly come to the right place.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                          These hooligans can hardly be considered 'innocent' people Bill.
                          This is the communistn left rearing its ugly head after years of laying low. The oppurtunity to resurrect themselves has presented itself, and Papariga and friends have grasped it by the neck.
                          Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          And as we speak and while the inocent public are protesting. The corupt criminal Greek government, are discussing further measures.
                          The ordinary hard working people are innocent that have to suffer for the Past Governments poor leadership. Thats all i meant and i am sure everyone agrees.

Also, i posted a comment (not long before the one above) which was acording to live reports on CNN that it was the ordinary people out on the streets and not the regulor Hooligans.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Three people dead in Bank Fire bombing.
                          With all seriousness, This is getting out of control. What we have (acording to reports) its the ordinary folk that are causing these latest protests. The Regulor anarchist seem to be taking a day off.
                          But i now dought a ordinary person would have thrown that fire bomb in that bank that killed the 4.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonin
                            • Sep 2008

Some People just don't care if their acctions are gonna hurt somebody. I can understand protesting, I would even want that Macedonians learn to Protest, but not on cost of the lifes of others.
                            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Makedonin, in reference to protests, either your all in or your not.
                              If there was a worldwide Macedonian protest, I am first in line.
                              Whatever the risks

Its unfortunate that people do get hurt and dont know how to communicate effectively with the spoken word, which can be very powerful

If someone said to me , today we are going to protest for Macedonia, and there is a risk that you will die, I dont give a rats bum hole for my life, I would go there on principle
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Yep, spot on. Those pigs where licking their lips with anticipation and gloating and the prospects of "FYROM" being destroyed or divided.

What about when the evil shiptars where attacking macedonia? Firstly no support was shown or given, and then we had interviews with local "greek" idiots on the street who where gloating and saying that the shiptars would "fix us up".

And then these arrogant sods rejected our help during the fires in the balkans.

They deserve everything they get and i hope the "greek" state collapses and fails. Ironic that it was the racist "greek" peasent and "greek" internet warrior that was predicting that macedonia was soon going to fail during the 90's, and now it appears its there state thats going down the toilet

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL BABY!

Comment

Working...
                                X