Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Mk your a genius you just pointed out the truth about the umd that recepients don't even know what the job is in the real world.Yet umd is just giving them out to make them look good & the receipients don't even know why?
    It's like handing out company excellence awards.The right people never seem to get them.
    I think personally the umd should give rtg an award for putting up with their crap & free exposure on the mto website.Meto still hasn't answered RTG's questions that desrves some kind of an award in itself.Why does the umd bother to award these useless awards??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Mk your a genius you just pointed out the truth about the umd that recepients don't even know what the job is in the real world.Yet umd is just giving them out to make them look good & the receipients don't even know why?
      It's like handing out company excellence awards.The right people never seem to get them.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind would want an award from the umd.
      Last edited by George S.; 01-04-2012, 04:24 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        I don't think anyone in their right mind would want an award from the umd.
        Well, it seems someone always dies along their journey. Who's next?
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

perhaps whoever is on the list of awards eh.Like the kiss of death.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            perhaps whoever is on the list of awards eh.Like the kiss of death.
            They, should scrap all bogus awards .. waste of time

K-15 Macedonian Humor - Seljak na godinata - YouTube
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-04-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Okay, now I will tell you where UMD have failed ALL Macedonians the past eight years. I've, watched them very closely and when they use the words "forced" and "no choice" that's when you say thanks but I'll pass on my membership this time around.

A FLAG IS A FLAG - CLICK HERE

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Australia Recognises Macedonia!!!

This is the headline that UMD has used in a mass email today.
                It is a blurb about donating money so the UMD can seemingly make this happen.

I would rather an email that says:

MACEDONIA RECOGNISES MACEDONIA!!!

But we won't get that from UMD because they are yet to comprehend the largest hindrance to Macedonia is Macedonia itself. In case the more ignorant here are unaware, Macedonia wants to be called FYROM. It went to court to ensure it is called FYROM. It won the case that said it was entitled to be called FYROM. It was proud of the win and now has it's eyes firmly focused on joining EU & NATO as FYROM.

Australia will call Macedonia FYROM because the Macedonian government wants Macedonia to be called FYROM.

We should not kid ourselves about where this cancer is. It is in Macedonia. If you're in the mood for donating money, the AMHRC has run a good campaign about recognising Macedonia. I personally prefer their approach but would stress that the Macedonian government is worthy of special attention in this "greek tragedy".
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

the problem is macedonia itself it doesn't take itself seriously enough to want to be called macedonia.The macedonian govt doesn't seem to care & seems to care more about the albanians then it's own citizens.In macedonia is all about being divided not all for one & one for all.That's why countries like greece can eat us for breakfast that we are so weak.We don't have the will to live or the fighting spirit.The govt is not even empowering itself for the unexpected it has caved in to international pressure & stupid european standards of appeasing the neighbours.Even thogh macedonia by now would have been in nato & eu based on it's merits & not on extra conditions like changing one's name.What dioes it mean mutually acceptable to whom to our enemies.Of course that means total annihiliation for macedonia.It's a wake up call that if the govt continues as it' has been it's a pathway to oblivion & destruction.
                  Last edited by George S.; 01-10-2012, 09:48 PM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

UMD is a disgrace.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Misleading morons.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Struja
                        • Sep 2008

wtf donating cash to umd! lele what a pack of dickheads... lol

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Struja View Post
                          wtf donating cash to umd! lele what a pack of dickheads... lol
                          UMD, will learn that the World Macedonian Diaspora (NON UMD) is much more demanding then anything Athens can toss at them in Washington DC. With, friends like Reeker UMD is doomed!

UMD MEMBER'S DONATE HERE - PAYROLL
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-14-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

George Soros couldn’t buy US Foreign Policy enter “Wikileaks”.

I want to make sure everyone here understands something about changing a countries “Foreign Policy”. First, it’s very seldom changed or reversed regardless what people (UMD) may try to tell you. George Soros is one of the richest men in the world and he failed to buy Obama and H. Clinton. It, wasn’t the Democratic Party who rejected him rather the real decision makers, New World Order - Freemasons, Illuminati and Bilderberg Group.

Soros, hates being unable to buy and have control thus went out and paid people like the CIA and Interpol to provide “mules” with damaging information. Has, he succeeded to change anything of major importance? NO.

So, the next time you hear the term “a strong lobby” think of persons on the outside always looking in.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Does, anyone know why I call the UMD the Macedonian CIA? A. Will, NEVER admit to any wrong doings ..TRY, to sell a personal agenda.

DID YOU BUY INTO IT?

Zoran Vanev - Edna e Makedonija (Македонија на Македонците) - YouTube

NOTE:

NETWORKING (FACEBOOK) HAS ALMOST KILLED THE UMD!! IN, 2012 SOME OF THE UMD BIG MONEY "PLAYERS" WILL BE PULLING OUT NOT THAT THEY DONATE MUCH ANYHOW .. RELY ON THE MIDDLE INCOME AND SENIORS.

Optimize the customer journey with Emplifi's customer engagement platform and social media marketing, commerce, and care solutions.

- Alex, we're a Macedonian organization working for the diaspora. BS!!
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-15-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Where do you draw the line between personal business and politics? Last, month a staunch UMD supporter permitted an ad in his Macedonian newspaper ("Makedonija" Toronto) by a well known Pan Macedonian supporter and that person gets paid for his personal services. If, MHRMI tried to place an ad in a Greek newspaper you know what would happen?

Golem rezil da stavot reklami od GOLEM Grkoman vo Toronto .. samo za pari se UMDovcite

NOTE

How, did the publisher manage to fool some people? There, was something added like .. za, mnogu godini i golem pozdrav. I, think the "UMD Voice" should also consider using this ploy.

Za, mnogu godini .. Nina Gatzoulis CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-15-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X