X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Volk, koi istocni prijateli, amerikancite? Sakas da kazis deka nivnata 'agenda' e amerikanska? Taka mi se cini, ako sum zgresen, kazi.
    More like affluent Macedonian's in the US and Canada, various business' and organizations for example, the Turkish Diaspora org who agreed to match up to 100,000 donation, the UMD credit card in which UMD get's a percentage donation from it's use, as well as donations from it's members.

I think you are reading too far into this American agenda thing.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
      the Turkish Diaspora org who agreed to match up to 100,000 donation
      Do you sincerely believe this one Buktop?
      Do you think money might be coming from somewhere else via the Turkish organisation? The next time the Turks stand up for ethnic Albanian rights in Macedonia, what will the UMetoD say to its benefactor?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

I thought it was up to $150,000 (I may be mistaken). However, that is a lot of money for an NGO and for a community that only numbers 117,000 (US Census, 2000) to provide to another community organisation for no concrete benefit to the Turkish community or its interests.

So like RtG, I'm questioning the truthfullness of this "donation" coming from the Turks.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Buktop, how about you let people answer for themselves, not everybody is spineless like Meto to require representation from you.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Volk, koi istocni prijateli, amerikancite? Sakas da kazis deka nivnata 'agenda' e amerikanska? Taka mi se cini, ako sum zgresen, kazi.
            Zborev za financiskata podrskata od Turcite, sto ne e vo opsto mala... Dali e ova od diasporta ili od drzavni institucii ne sum siguren. No faktot sto ne podrzuvat na vakov stepen kazuva mnogu.
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              I thought it was up to $150,000 (I may be mistaken). However, that is a lot of money for an NGO and for a community that only numbers 117,000 (US Census, 2000) to provide to another community organisation for no concrete benefit to the Turkish community or its interests.

So like RtG, I'm questioning the truthfullness of this "donation" coming from the Turks.
              Surly your not this blind... I highlighted the bold for a reason, the interests should be painfully obvious.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                Surly your not this blind... I highlighted the bold for a reason, the interests should be painfully obvious.
                No, they're not - point them out Volk. What exactly are the concrete interests that the Turkish community will have fulfilled by donating such a large amount for a small community to a relatively unpopular Macedonian organisation? How can a small organisation representing such a small community even afford to "donate" $150,000? Are you sure that the money is not been transfered through the Turkish community from another source?
                Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-23-2010, 08:40 PM.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

No, they're not - point them out Volk.
                  No, if you cannot see the benefit to Turkey to have a strong Macedonia its not my job to open your eyes.

to a relatively unpopular Macedonian organisation?
                  An organisation that shows initiative tends to be popular, the number of attendees at Meto's Australian appearances tend to confirm this.

How can a small organisation representing such a small community even afford to "donate" $150,000? Are you sure that the money is not been transfered through the Turkish community from another source?
                  There are many possible avenues for this and of course I am not sure, I am not in charge of their finances.

Seriously trying to attack every minuscule breath of UMD does not strengthen your argument but weakens it by further proving this is some form of personal vendetta.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Volk,

Its not the Turkish Government that is apprantly donating, its the Turkish Coalition for America, an organisation that was itself only incorporated in 2007.

Now, tell us what the concrete benefits are of a small community donating $150,000 (a relatively large sum that could be used for their own community) to another small community? You put it out there, now back it up. How can they even afford such an amount?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                      An organisation that shows initiative tends to be popular, the number of attendees at Meto's Australian appearances tend to confirm this.
                      Don't blow it out of proportion, you make it sounds like thousands came out to greet this guy in the same manner that you, MP and some others did. Many people attended to question UMD policy and statements, attempts by Meto's local apologists were made to shut down the opinion of these people. How popular do you think this person is? On what statistics do you base your statements on?

The MTO is well represented by several Macedonians from Australia, have a guess at where his popularity levels are with us?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Do you consider the UMD as your representative for the Macedonian Diaspora?

Let's put this so-called 'popularity' of Meto and the UMD to the test here.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Good point Vangelovski.
                          I note the Turkish Coalition for America on its web page says "TCA is supported entirely by private donations". If the population of Turks in the USA is anywhere from 100,000 to 150,000 people, then it has about twice as many people as Macedonians in the USA. If we assume similar memberships as a percentage of population, we are not going to get up to US$150,000 for giving away very easily.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, According to UMD Director of Operations in Australia Ordan Andreevski, he called Meto's one month visit to Australia a major success. If you take a look at page 21/36 of the UMD Voice Magazine you will see a run down of Meto's Trip and who he meets up with, i think the Mayor of Queanbeyan is also there on the list.

Not only that, UMD Director Stojan Nikolov confirmed that the latest UMD Voice Magazine was downloaded a record 25,000 times since it first came out i believe it was a few weeks ago.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Are you going to answer my question regarding you acting like a mentally challenged baboon?
                              Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-23-2010, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Good point Vangelovski.
                                I note the Turkish Coalition for America on its web page says "TCA is supported entirely by private donations". If the population of Turks in the USA is anywhere from 100,000 to 150,000 people, then it has about twice as many people as Macedonians in the USA. If we assume similar memberships as a percentage of population, we are not going to get up to US$150,000 for giving away very easily.
                                Risto, I dont agree with that

The Jewish Population of Australia is roughly around 90,000 yet they control most of the country and their people are top executives of major companies in this country. Its not about the numbers its about the people, those 100,000 Turks could have 100 or so Multi Millionares that give alot to their cause, i think their headquarters are in New York very close to the UN Building.

What would you prefer Risto, 10 Volci or 1000 Ovci?? Thats what it comes down to in the end.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X