X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    TM, I agree with you that MANU is a farce, its a communist organization that has done nothing good for our people. If you watched the interview with Blaze Ristevski he explains that for months in advance not one person had a problem with it and it only became a problem once it was issued in the public. It was a premeditated attack by the Albanians, they knew about the Encyclopedia for years and what it was written before it was made public.
    maybe that was the purpose?

to be published in exactly that moment, to start new wave of hatered and maybe violence? (that happened, the fights between young Macedonians and Albanians were getting serious in the last weeks, police had to intervene several times in Tetovo, as i am informed.

Such a CRUSHAL project as National Encyclopedia is not prepared and not published "just like that"

I have serious doubts about the motives of some of those who were involved in the whole "theater"...
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Bratot, I agree with you buddy i have the same thoughts too

Unfortunately, there is still no genuine reply from any UMD representative. They keep on accusing anybody who queries any of their policies of being an enemy of UMD, but they are being the UMD's own worst enemies with this type of behaviour.
      Aleksandrov, This is something i do not agree with, you have every right to ask questions and i fully respect that. I fully support asking questions provided they are not personal attacks ofcourse.

UMD, Care to answer his question? Im sure you have a valid response.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        To me its pretty black and white. A global network working towards the Macedonian cause, with the ability to spread the Macedonian voice in Washington...
        Yes, there is a strong need for such an organisation.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Then helping build it is more productive than trying to destroying it?
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

You mentioned "A global network working towards the Macedonian cause". You would have to define the Macedonian Cause. Then you have to be sure they are working towards it. I have inquired about both of these issues to "Team UMD" and could not get anything close to an answer. When does one stop flogging a dead horse Volk?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

I think the cause is pretty self evident:

1. Recognition of Macedonian name, nation, history and culture.
              2. Strengthening Macedonia, politically, economically and militarily
              3. Preserving point 1
              4. Justice for the people of all occupied Macedonian lands (Na eden nacin ili drug)
              5. Restoring the dignity of the Macedonian people
              6. Defending the Macedonian Nation from aggression

Nesto sto zaboravas e samo deka UMD si gi pazi zborovite, odnosno deka diplomatski zborat ne znaci deka oni ne se za najmalku pogolem del od gornite tocki. Toa e moj zaklucok od niv.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Take a look at our definition and let us know where you differ. I like the military strength part .... it is a worthy consideration. We need more input.

Please remember I made public pleas 18 months ago for people to join the UMD. I was quite successful in convincing others to do it ... I have no desire, yet no choice to maintain this level of criticism now.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

sign on this

we need (real)VMRO-based (the structure and the goals) global network

now, i have few questions, but i will be happy if i get answer on this one:

Anyone knows what was the difference between Kote od Rulja and Lazo Pop Trajko?

it is VERY connected with this and any other topic concidering this issue, i will come on that later
                  Bratot:
                  Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Macedonia row to threaten bid for seat on Security Council

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

The noose is tightening
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• XRVOL
                        • Jan 2009

Quality.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

I don’t really know the umd’s past so I cannot defend their past but apart from having a cool name one can defend the umd from the point of view that we need a world wide organisation to promote Macedonian interests otherwise we will be countless small organisation without any real clout to do anything or be taken seriously by anyone. If there is a problem with the umd then the bulk of the members would not be predavci and soon remove anyone behaving inappropriately. After all this is not the Macedonian government and has no legal right to change the name. by this I mean if anyone behaves inappropriately there is time to remove them before they have a chance to do something irrevocable. The size and global reach of the organisation is important. If there are problems with the organisation we should be looking at ways to fix it probably from within rather than thinking of them as failed organisation or abandoning them. Unless there is something better they’re it. As the saying goes ne plukaj vo stario bunar duri ne znajs dali ima voda vo noviot.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Macedonia row to threaten bid for seat on Security Council
                            David Nason, Pia Akerman From: The Australian February 10, 2010 12:00AM Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size Print Email Share Add to Digg Add to del.icio.us Add to Facebook Add to Kwoff Add to Myspace Add to Newsvine What are these?
                            MACEDONIA'S vote on Australia's bid for a UN Security Council seat will hinge on how the Rudd government responds to an official complaint over a pro-Greek speech given by South Australian Premier Mike Rann.

The Macedonian embassy in Canberra will today lodge a formal protest over the speech in which Mr Rann accused Macedonia of stealing Greek history and culture and its President, Gjorge Ivanov, of "stirring up trouble" with its neighbour. Mr Rann made the remarks in November.

Macedonian ambassador Pero Stojanovski said he was seeking a formal explanation and apology.

Asked if Mr Rann's comments could affect Macedonia's vote in the UN on Australia's bid for a non-permanent seat on the Security Council, Mr Stojanovski said: "The answer to this question would greatly depend on the official response by the Australian government."

Mr Rann was unrepentant yesterday. "I totally stand by my comments . . . absolutely no apologies whatsoever," he said.

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

Thank you MP_MK for posting the article here so our readers can have easy access to it.
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Why would Macedonia vote for Australia anyway? They don't recognize us.
                                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X