Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

„НИКОЈ НЕМА ПРАВО ДА ПРЕГОВАРА ЗА МОЕТО ИМЕ„ - ПРЕС КОНФЕРЕНЦИЈА

Meto, why did you (UMD) award George Atanasoski, President, Macedonian Alliance in June 2011? George and UMD are going in totally opposite directions!

2012 winner?

Lui Temelkovski - Macedonia should go on the offensive - YouTube

- Alex, we feel the same way; however, we wont post that on ANY official release. Fine, what the hell are you people doing as an NGO?
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-23-2011, 05:59 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

UMD destroyed the Maknews forum

UMD destroyed the Maknews forum

Well, it seems now the UMD board are making up excuses why the Maknews forum is dead. Truth, be told before Lubi went UMD 24/7 the forum was still attracting many visitors daily, however, not even Lubi posts on his own website today .. do the math “decline of message boards” - kykypajko (UMD Board Member)

Facebook, has not hurt MTO
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-23-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

who needs the likes of umd they are useless & they destroy anuything they touch the kiss of death.Some of the mto members do visit the maknews site we could all save it by posting there.Maybe an easy link from the mto site to the maknews site.There are different topics of interest sometimes.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Maybe an easy link from the mto site to the maknews site.There are different topics of interest sometimes.
            Until, that website becomes pro Macedonian again no need to visit - head directly to UMD website for full frontal excitement.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

yeahMK the site (forum)is completely down.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I have moved this over to the UMD thread, it belongs there.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

mk i just happen to click on that link to the umd website & it says that there is a new director for umd australian operations from sydney.I have never heard of this person & frankly he has done nothing for the diaspora community.They are self appointed charlatans.
                  Who propose to do a lot for you as steakholder(american terminology) if you donate to them they promise the world.Rather than represent our interests as real macedonians they have actually sold us out & to add insult to injury they present macedonia's traitors with plaques or awards called umd awards.People should realise they are nothing but fakes wanting to cash in on the piece of the action called$$$$$ dollars.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    They are self appointed
                    ONLY the board get to vote and members are just there to pay expenses (pawns) - no vote, no rights, no buddy home.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

UMD- Macedonia to re-enter UN under constitutional Name

Meto called on Macedonia to re-enter the UN under its constitutional name.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Although I dont think Macedonia needs to be re-admitted considering it is the same state, this is a step in the right direction from Meto, bravo!

ОМД: Македонија да бара одново прием Bo ОН

ладата да поднесе резолуција пред Генералното собрание на Обединетите нации за земјата повторно да биде примена во членство, но под уставното и вистинско име, Република Македонија, порача од Њујорк, Методија Колоски, претседател на Обединетата македонска дијаспора.

Колоски, го повтори ставот на Обединетата македонска дијаспора за зачувување на уставното име и за прекинување на преговорите со Грција околу разликите за името, а кои се водат под покровителство на ОН.

Лидерот на ОМД, воедно го поздрави и говорот на премиерот Никола Груевски на Генералното собрание на ОН и го оцени како најдиректен што воопшто некој наш лидер го дал во однос на прашањето за името.

- Премиерот Груевски го даде најдиректниот говор што некој македонски лидер го има дадено во историјата на Обединетите нации, што се однесува на проблемот на Грција со името на Македонија и што целата македонска дијаспора е подготвена да и помогне на Македонија и нејзиното раководство за да се заштити името на Македонија, нејзиниот идентитет и јазикот - рече Колоски.
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Meto called on Macedonia to re-enter the UN under its constitutional name.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Although I dont think Macedonia needs to be re-admitted considering it is the same state, this is a step in the right direction from Meto, bravo!

ОМД: Македонија да бара одново прием Bo ОН

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...ED4010B357C046

ладата да поднесе резолуција пред Генералното собрание на Обединетите нации за земјата повторно да биде примена во членство, но под уставното и вистинско име, Република Македонија, порача од Њујорк, Методија Колоски, претседател на Обединетата македонска дијаспора.

Колоски, го повтори ставот на Обединетата македонска дијаспора за зачувување на уставното име и за прекинување на преговорите со Грција околу разликите за името, а кои се водат под покровителство на ОН.

Лидерот на ОМД, воедно го поздрави и говорот на премиерот Никола Груевски на Генералното собрание на ОН и го оцени како најдиректен што воопшто некој наш лидер го дал во однос на прашањето за името.

- Премиерот Груевски го даде најдиректниот говор што некој македонски лидер го има дадено во историјата на Обединетите нации, што се однесува на проблемот на Грција со името на Македонија и што целата македонска дијаспора е подготвена да и помогне на Македонија и нејзиното раководство за да се заштити името на Македонија, нејзиниот идентитет и јазикот - рече Колоски.
                        This very topic has been discussed before. Its a weasel idea and makes it unnecessarily complicated. Meto should focus on lobbying the Macedonian Government to declare the Interim Accord 'null and void' rather than offering unnecessary and overly complicated suggestions for the UN, which really should not be consulted on Macedonia's name at all. And yes, asking the UN to re-admit Macedonia under its state name is consultation.

Past practice, as posted on the forum a number of times, shows that states simply inform other UN member states of name changes. As a sovereign state, this is all Macedonia needs to do. If the UN cannot accept that, then its value for Macedonia needs to be questioned.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          This very topic has been discussed before. Its a weasel idea and makes it unnecessarily complicated. Meto should focus on lobbying the Macedonian Government to declare the Interim Accord 'null and void' rather than offering unnecessary and overly complicated suggestions for the UN, which really should not be consulted on Macedonia's name at all. And yes, asking the UN to re-admit Macedonia under its state name is consultation.

Past practice, as posted on the forum a number of times, shows that states simply inform other UN member states of name changes. As a sovereign state, this is all Macedonia needs to do. If the UN cannot accept that, then its value for Macedonia needs to be questioned.
                          How do you interpenetrate the following then?

Kолоски, го повтори ставот на Обединетата македонска дијаспора за зачувување на уставното име и за прекинување на преговорите со Грција околу разликите за името, а кои се водат под покровителство на ОН.
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

He stands proudly next to the ventilator & previously wanted to change Macedonia's name. There is more to add but how much proof will you need to be sure there is no wolf in sheep's clothing?
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Can we really afford to cut all & sundry some slack? Anything less than perfect is not good enough. The UMD's quest for relevance has placed them in a more than questionable place. Applauding US ambassadors seeking to change Macedonia's name is a good example of this.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                How do you interpenetrate the following then?
                                Volk, for the 10th billionth time, there is more to the Interim Accord than just the name negotiations. Can you have a go at reading it?

Further, UMD has been flip-flopping on this supposed call to end the name negotiations since it began its charade due to public pressure and an attempt not to lose 'relevance'.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X