Vlado Crnozemski (Macedonian revolutionary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Look, you may interpret it without concerning the reality and the higher stake behind it.

The crucial thing you did not mentioned is the Mijo Kralj - the first assassin delegated to commit this assassination who got "paralized" in the moment where he was supposed to shot.

Than Vlado came in and took the mission.

According to Milichevitch9 the three condemned Ustashis were released from jail in France, in 1940, by the Nazis, but were put to death during the war by Antun Godine,10 at that time Chief of the Croat Secret Police. The three liberated Ustashis had become dissatisfied with their treatment back home and were talking too much for their own good.

http://www.hungarian-history.hu/lib/eckh/eckh04.htm
    If you watch the video you can see the clear shot in the French ministeur.
    And whose bullet really killed him, if there were indeed more, I don't intend playing around.

You chose to ignore the assassination of plenty Macedonian revolutionaries because of this assassination on the Serbian King commited by the same person.
    That's not something to be erased nor ignored, nor could provide a sincere honor to this cold blooded murderer.

Mihajlov was a born Macedonian, of a Vlach origin too, but I don't think anyone will come up with idea of celebrating him in our anthem.

We can agree that VMRO had both black&white sides in our history but it depends on us to which we'll recall today.
    Last edited by Bratot; 06-15-2010, 07:12 AM.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
      Look, you may interpret it without concerning the reality and the higher stake behind it.

The crucial thing you did not mentioned is the Mijo Kralj - the first assassin delegated to commit this assassination who got "paralized" in the moment where he was supposed to shot.

Than Vlado came in and took the mission.

If you watch the video you can see the clear shot in the French ministeur.
      And whose bullet really killed him, if there were indeed more, I don't intend playing around.

You chose to ignore the assassination of plenty Macedonian revolutionaries because of this assassination on the Serbian King commited by the same person.
      That's not something to be erased nor ignored, nor could provide a sincere honor to this cold blooded murderer.

Mihajlov was a born Macedonian, of a Vlach origin too, but I don't think anyone will come up with idea of celebrating him in our anthem.

We can agree that VMRO had both black&white sides in our history but it depends on us to which we'll recall today.
      Vlado was one of the most accurate shots on fire within the VMRO. His aim with the gun was deadly accurate, we was the perfect killer and assassin for VMRO. I think some one who is that good at shooting accurately wouldn’t have much difficulty at least hitting the French minister. Especially that the French minister was next to the Yugoslav king. Also it is important to consider that the first person on his target was the Yugoslav king.
      It doesn’t matter anyway as we are just presuming things and we will never know what Vlado’s true intentions were as we was killed by the French guards. But the fact is that the French Minister was killed accidentally by the French soldiers, not Vlado. This is a known thing.

Vancho Mihailov was a Macedonian that good intentions but was corrupted by vile Bulgarian slav propaganda. Even though he was born in Macedonia and was ethnically Macedonian I don’t consider this bugaroman bastard a Macedonian as he killed and tortured Macedonians who opposed his bugaroman ways in vardar and Aegean Macedonia. Vlado Crnozemski may have not been from Macedonia and perhaps was not ethnically Macedonian but he tried fighting for a united Macedonia and never harmed innocent civilians, and died for the Macedonian cause.

You posted some info on the croats, big deal. They may have been Nazi sympathisers but I don’t believe VMRO were pro Nazi or pro-german like the Croats. VMRO was all about united Macedonia.

In regards to the assassinations done by Vlado, like I said even many of the influential people from the Illenden uprising plotted to kill each other. It is a curse in our blood to be traitors and kill ourselves.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Ah, it appears i was right. Vlado's familiy were orginally from Macedonia but migrated to Bulgaria.

I have obtained this information from a bulgarian source though:

"According to Bulgarian records, he was born in the village of Kamenitsa, near Peshtera, Bulgaria on October 19, 1897. His parents came from the Bulgarian part of Macedonia. He joined the IMRO in 1922. "

So there goes the great claim that he was ethnically a bulgarian slav.....

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
          Vlado was one of the most accurate shots on fire within the VMRO. His aim with the gun was deadly accurate, we was the perfect killer and assassin for VMRO. I think some one who is that good at shooting accurately wouldn’t have much difficulty at least hitting the French minister. Especially that the French minister was next to the Yugoslav king. Also it is important to consider that the first person on his target was the Yugoslav king.
          It doesn’t matter anyway as we are just presuming things and we will never know what Vlado’s true intentions were as we was killed by the French guards. But the fact is that the French Minister was killed accidentally by the French soldiers, not Vlado. This is a known thing.
          Do you read yourself while typing and when drawing conclussions after?

Vlado was not sent with his private intentions, he was a trained assassin and he did executions for his boss - Vancho Mihajlov.

He follows orders.

Vancho Mihailov was a Macedonian that good intentions but was corrupted by vile Bulgarian slav propaganda. Even though he was born in Macedonia and was ethnically Macedonian I don’t consider this bugaroman bastard a Macedonian as he killed and tortured Macedonians who opposed his bugaroman ways in vardar and Aegean Macedonia. Vlado Crnozemski may have not been from Macedonia and perhaps was not ethnically Macedonian but he tried fighting for a united Macedonia and never harmed innocent civilians, and died for the Macedonian cause.
          I cannot understand how is this, you refuse Vancho but honor Vlado.. Vancho gaved orders to kill, Vlado implemented them on field.

You posted some info on the croats, big deal. They may have been Nazi sympathisers but I don’t believe VMRO were pro Nazi or pro-german like the Croats. VMRO was all about united Macedonia.
          It is a big deal, they survived the mission, Vlado not, they were set free by the NAZIS as enough to point out what was the purpose of their mission with involvment of Vlado.
          What business would have the Nazi in killing just the Serbian King?

They used the Croat Ustashi and VMRO of Mihajlov both very close to the Nazi-Fascistic coallition in order to accomplish their goals.

In regards to the assassinations done by Vlado, like I said even many of the influential people from the Illenden uprising plotted to kill each other. It is a curse in our blood to be traitors and kill ourselves.
          That's why a decent Macedonian with healthy mind will not honor a man for whose intentions can only presume but judging from his acts is responsible for the execution of true Macedonian intelectuals and revolutioneirs who were a great lose for our cause.

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
          Ah, it appears i was right. Vlado's familiy were orginally from Macedonia but migrated to Bulgaria.

I have obtained this information from a bulgarian source though:

"According to Bulgarian records, he was born in the village of Kamenitsa, near Peshtera, Bulgaria on October 19, 1897. His parents came from the Bulgarian part of Macedonia. He joined the IMRO in 1922. "

So there goes the great claim that he was ethnically a bulgarian slav.....
          When you are put in possition to lay upon on Bulgarian sources who tend in every cost to present the twisted truth, you are doomed in a idealogical failure.

My discussion about Vlado ends here, you are free to interpret his role in your way but fully responcible of ignoring my warning about the risk you accept.

Cheers,
          M
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
            Do you read yourself while typing and when drawing conclussions after?

Vlado was not sent with his private intentions, he was a trained assassin and he did executions for his boss - Vancho Mihajlov.

He follows orders.

I cannot understand how is this, you refuse Vancho but honor Vlado.. Vancho gaved orders to kill, Vlado implemented them on field.

It is a big deal, they survived the mission, Vlado not, they were set free by the NAZIS as enough to point out what was the purpose of their mission with involvment of Vlado.
            What business would have the Nazi in killing just the Serbian King?

They used the Croat Ustashi and VMRO of Mihajlov both very close to the Nazi-Fascistic coallition in order to accomplish their goals.

That's why a decent Macedonian with healthy mind will not honor a man for whose intentions can only presume but judging from his acts is responsible for the execution of true Macedonian intelectuals and revolutioneirs who were a great lose for our cause.

When you are put in possition to lay upon on Bulgarian sources who tend in every cost to present the twisted truth, you are doomed in a idealogical failure.

My discussion about Vlado ends here, you are free to interpret his role in your way but fully responcible of ignoring my warning about the risk you accept.

Cheers,
            M
            “Do you read yourself while typing and when drawing conclussions after?
            He follows orders.”

Well what was he going to do? What were his orders? Was he going to France to Kill the Yugoslav king to bring the Macedonian issue to the attention of the world (as he always wanted to do, as it has he was recorded stating) or was he going to France to kill the French minister in a evil plot hatched by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi’s as you claimed? How can you be so sure of yourself that his intentions and missions were to kill the French minister when 1) he didn’t kill the minister, and 2) Vlado was killed after he killed the King of Yugoslavia.

“I cannot understand how is this, you refuse Vancho but honor Vlado.. Vancho gaved orders to kill, Vlado implemented them on field.”

Vlado did not kill or torture innocent Macedonian civilians or peasants, like Vanche. You do realise that the Pirin region of Macedonia was the only active Macedonian front after WW1 for Macedonians and accepting many Macedonian refugees from Aegean and vardar Macedonia amongst their ranks. They had no other option if they wanted to continue the fight of free Macedonia. You can’t think of all Macedonians in the Pirin branch of VMRO as “Nazis” or “Bugaromans”. Using that logic then I guess all of the Macedonians who thought in the greek cival war were all dirty communists and worshiped the works of Karl Marx and thought to spread communism.

”That's why a decent Macedonian with healthy mind will not honor a man for whose intentions can only presume but judging from his acts is responsible for the execution of true Macedonian intelectuals and revolutioneirs who were a great lose for our cause.”

I guess we better stop looking at Boris Safarov as a Macedonian heroe as he had intentions of killing the noble Jordan Piperkata, as the information on this discussion suggests:
            (http://img30.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chekalarovsarafov.jpg) Boris Sarafov, on the right side of the picture, together with Vasil Chakalarov, Macedonian revolutionary in the southern districts. Boris Sarafov was born in 1872, Nevrokop, Eastern Macedonia. He grew up schooled through the Exarchate and all of its

While on the subject of macedonian heroes i find it interesting that Vlado was in Todor Alexandrov's macedonian band, and was respected by Todor Alexandrov and promoted to a high position in the band. Vlado also killed Dimo Hadji-Dimoff, the Bulgarian Communist leader accused by IMRO of complicity in Todor Alexandrov's murder.

”When you are put in possition to lay upon on Bulgarian sources who tend in every cost to present the twisted truth, you are doomed in a idealogical failure.”

Well considering that he was born in Bulgaria and his birth certificate is in Bulgaria im not left with much choice am I? Googling has shown the same results and only unfortunately from Bulgarian slav sources. It appears that you dint like the fact that this man’s family originates from Macedonia? Why is that?

“My discussion about Vlado ends here, you are free to interpret his role in your way but fully responcible of ignoring my warning about the risk you accept.”

Ok, that sounds reasonable. Im not to sure of what “risk” I will be taking. I will continue to view Vlado as a Macedonian hero, just as the rest of the Macedonians have in the past and today, and will continue to listen to old Macedonian folk songs about him.

Cheers
            Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 06-16-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven
              According to Bulgarian records, he was born in the village of Kamenitsa, near Peshtera, Bulgaria on October 19, 1897. His parents came from the Bulgarian part of Macedonia. He joined the IMRO in 1922.
              Thanks for that piece of information BBS, it corroborates what was already obvious. Despite the fact that he worked for Mihailov and was disliked for the murder of Macedonians from other factions, I would still consider him a Macedonian nationalist. For him to risk his life in such a public execution in France, he must have had more sentiment than merely the desire to please his boss.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Vlado Crnozemski. Bulgarians can claim him all they wont he died for Macedonia.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Vlado cernozemski

I would like to get your thoughts on Vlado, I think he should be respected as he did something for the Macedonian cause that was in line with the Macedonian cause.

ТанковÑки: ЧерноземÑки бил Македонец, а не Бугарин - YouTube

VLADO CERNOZEMSKI - MAKEDONSKI HEROJ 09.10.10.mp4 - YouTube

Assassination of Serbian king Aleksandar by Vlado Cernozemski - YouTube
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Проф. Ðикола Жежов 14.11.2008 Миленко ÐеделковÑки Шоу 7дел - YouTube

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Vlado Georgiev Chernozemski - Macedonian revolutionary
                      Величко Димитров Керин, познат уште како Владо Георгиев Черноземски или Владо Димитров Черноземски, како и псевдонимот Владо Шоферот е македонски револуционер активист на ВМРО, Черноземски е познат атентатор, поборник на тактиката на терористични акции . Во историјата останува запаметен како извршител на атентатот на кралот на Србија Александар Караѓорѓевич во 1934 година во градот Марсеј во Франција.

Google Translation -

Velichko Dimitrov Kerin, known as Vlado Georgiev Dimitrov Chernozemski or government Chernozemski and pseudonym Vlado driver is a Macedonian revolutionary activist of IMRO, Chernozemski known assassin, an advocate of tactics teroristichni actions. Be remembered in history as the perpetrator of the assassination of King Alexander of Serbia Karagjorgjevich in 1934 in the city of Marseille in France.

Velichko Dimitrov Kerin was born in the village. Kamenica on October 19, 1897 father Dimitar Velichkov Kerin was born in the village. Kamenica in 1873 and mother Rissah Hristoskova Baltadjieva is from the same village, born in 1875 He was baptized on October 26, 1897 the church in the village. Kamenica. Velichko has one brother and two sisters. As a timid little Velichko, good kid.

In 1922 became a member of VMRO named Vlado Dimitrov Chernozemski. As a member of VMRO, named Vlado Chernozemski, Velichko Kerin comes with detachments in Macedonia and noted as very brave, extremely calm and defiant. For Chernozemski his best friend Mircea Peanuts has stated the following: "By Vlado are friends since childhood. In 1922 he was the driver of a truck as tobacco merchant Karakostov in Dupnitsa. During events at the Kyustendil in 1922 left shoferstvoto and became a member of VMRO. Vlado entered Macedonia with bands and participated in battles more than 15 times, which proved to be very brave and extraordinarily serene, which rest as much by prudence. several times entered in Stip. While others were hiding He went to most at inns to drink beer, although he knew Serbian. was known as coolly in character, fearless and one of the best shooters in the organization. Chernozemski owns and intelligence necessary to perform a particular action. As one of the most trusted people the organization is entrusted isplonuvanjata number of responsible tasks.

In the middle of the Macedonian revolutionary government is characterized by its frugality, courage and resourcefulness, which is gained confidence and the respect of Todor Aleksandrov, the heads of military groups in Macedonia, and later of Ivan Mihailov. Fell face great resourcefulness and his abundance of ideas for practical work. Proved a disciplined, high and will generally resolved the sacrifice. In all discussions on equities, where he took part, insisted that it should be taken whether he will survive or not, but to think only of the successful fulfillment of the plan. Thus in 1927 he proposes the Central Committee of IMRO to tails with hand grenades and exploded in the main hall zaseduvachka the company of nations to attract the attention this way shaken the Macedonian issue after petitions and pleas of the Macedonian population did not affect the proper rekcija the world public.

On July 15, 1932, d. traces in Sofia is lost. IMRO spread voice that is murdered on her task. But Velichko Kerin (Vlado Chernozemski) is sent by VMRO at Ante Pavelic in Croatia as an instructor in Janka desolate - Hungary, as preparation for later derived assassinate King Alexander.

The assassination of King Alexander in Marseilles
                      After the First World War and the division of Macedonia, Vardar part of Macedonia into the newly formed state Kingdom of SCS. Management of new drzhava take over in their hands golemosrbskite monarchical circles under the leadership of King Alexander. Declaring it as official doctrine theory t. slightly. "Integral Yugoslavia," according to which Serbs, Croats and Slovenes are published for only three Easter people, and Macedonians who call it "makes Serbs" and Montenegrins not a general word. Belgrade denies the right of these peoples to national independence, culture, autonomously or national self-determination.

Flag of the struggle for free and independent Croatia accepts Dr. Ante Pavelich, forming the Croatian Revolutionary Organization "Ustasha". Croatia and Macedonia, through its national revolutionary organizations "Ustasha" and VMRO, are united in the same front, face to face with the common enemy.

On October 9, 1934 Yugoslav King Alexander arrived on the ship "Dubrovnik" in Marseilles on his first official visit to France. The aim is to demonstrate to the world solid alliance between the two countries. It becomes a time of revived diplomatic activity between European states and events, which gradually pave the way to World War II. The hosts have bothered visiting to win a great event. Eskortiran minonosci from the French Mediterranean squadron, the ship cast anchor the Belgian quay. From ancient port marsejsko resonate artillery shooting, which striking the "Dubrovnik". The deck gets his French delegation led by Minister of Marine forces Pietro, who welcomes guests on behalf of the French president. The uniform admiralska King down the coast, where he greets French Foreign Minister Louis Burton. Splash speech read General Georges, who fought alongside Serb army during the First World War Salonika front. Then the king enters the car waiting and heads for the municipality, where he awaits an official welcome. Bart sits next to him, and spare seat - General Georges. Driver began to play, so the citizens of Marseilles, to see and greet the high guest. The following circuit Yugoslav Foreign Minister Jevtich French Minister Pietro. Here men from the royal retinue and board welcome.

Several days before his visit in Paris listening votes for possible assassination, as written in the pages of newspapers "Money midi" and "Money Soir." Especially strong is anxiety among the royal retinue. On both sides of the road, after which passes cordon, set about 1500 officers and agents, but the immediate protection of the car is left of two cavalry officers. At the last moment for unknown reasons, changing the solution royal car to send motorcycle squad.

Cordon runs along the middle of the street "La Kaneber" the speed of trucks. Sidewalks are filled with citizens. In some places are listening audience, the other - isfirkuvanja. The column had already entered the square before the market. 4.20 pm in the afternoon.

At that moment the crowd between two policemen jumps well dressed man with a strong structure, which runs besides the horse of Colonel Piole, shouting "Viv L. Roy" (Long Live the King), jumps on the threshold of the royal car and shoot several times with revolver to King Alexander, and then to Burton. First attempts to assassin pushed General George, but a few shots to kutnuvaat seat. Driver stops the car. At that time Colonel Piole with fast movement succeeds beatified and turned the horse and sword inflicts two strokes of the assassin, who falls to the street and continued to shoot. Police officers who protect the king also opened fire at him. Performing an unprecedented chaos. Officers snatched from razjarenata mob assassin, she tied his hands and retreated to the nearest police station, where he povrgnuvaat interrogation and torture. This continues until the evening.

Bullets made against Alexander proved fatal. Back in the car he lost consciousness. He transferred to the prefecture, where after a few minutes died. Foreign Minister Bogoljub Jevtich later will spread the word that supposedly the last seconds of his life King proshepnal "Keep me Yugoslavia!" A French "Tan" will doukrasi Royal Testament: "Beware my friendship with Yugoslavia and France!" . Thus the followers of Alexander Karageorgevich complement mythology golemosrbizmot another legend.

Despite heavy wounding General Georges after 5-month treatment recovered, and the event you later mentioned: "The gun assassin manipulated with such precision and lightning speed, I remained in memory, despite the fact that the moment was tragic."

Without coming into knowledge, Vlado Chernozemski dies at 8 pm at the hospital. The clothes reveal Czechoslovakia passport name Peter Kelemen, revolvers "Mauzer" and "Walter" and the bomb. The right arm had a tattoo with the initials VMRO: skull, crossed bones and motto "Freedom or death". Buried on October 12 at Marseilles Cemetery in the presence of two detectives and gravediggers. The place of burial is not marked.

This event will remain forever remembered in the memory of the Macedonians as a major event in the fight for freedom.

Assassination in Marseille
                      Поминуваат 75 години од настанот што го потресе светот минатиот век на 9 октомври 1934 година во Марсеј. Во нашата историја овој настан беше скоро целосно минимизиран
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Pesen za Vlado Chernozemski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=W7F-h_oLOfY#!
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

He is a very interesting character, no doubt extremely brave. If the bomb/grenade plan had been approved, this would be classified as a terrorist attack. This is probably why VMRO turned down the idea.

The assassination of King Alexander did not harm the innocent. Rather, it punished those who were guilty of advocating and enforcing oppression on the Macedonian people.

Does anyone have anymore information of Vlado? He seems to be one of the more controversial figures of debate between Macedonians and Bulgarians. For such a proactive patriot, he isn't brought to the spotlight often.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                            • Aug 2011

Vlado Chernozemski was a Mihailovist,an assassin loyal to Vanco Mihailov,he assassinated Dimo Hadzidimov and Naum Tomalevski,and later became involved with Ante Pavelic and trained his Ustashe in Croatia.I think this pretty much says enough about him.The killing of Aleksandar Karadzordzevic doesn't redeem him at all.Here's a picture of him in Ustashe uniform:

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                              Vlado Chernozemski was a Mihailovist,an assassin loyal to Vanco Mihailov,he assassinated Dimo Hadzidimov and Naum Tomalevski,and later became involved with Ante Pavelic and trained his Ustashe in Croatia.I think this pretty much says enough about him.The killing of Aleksandar Karadzordzevic doesn't redeem him at all.Here's a picture of him in Ustashe uniform:

He did a great thing for Macedonia, but he also killed Dimo Hadzi Dimov who was a great Macedonian patriot. Mihailov's VMRO was pro Bulgarian. Controversial figure.

Wasn't he born in the actual Bulgaria (not Pirin Macedonia) ?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

He was born in Bulgaria, but his parents and/or grandparents were from Pirin Macedonia. I have merged this thread with some other posts relating to this figure.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X