X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Oh come on Vangelovski you know what im talking about, we have 15 senators on our side thanks to the UMD. Dont you think that is a good achievement?

And now you answer me about tackling the name dispute, how do we do it in Australia? You ruled out opening an office in Canberra so whats a better way to go about it?
    Prolet, I still think you should become UMD's spokesman. Maybe you could sit in their Canberra office and give us daily updates on which name they prefer at the time.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Perhaps this might interest you

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        MP, we still don't know who you supposedly represent (if anyone) or who supposedly supports you (again, if anyone).

You've made some sweeping claims on this forum, yet you havn't managed to deliver anything extraordinary. Now you're making claims that some unnamed Greek MP is leading an "international campaign" on something. I suppose you're here to save the day again?

Definitely greek.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Vangelovski, To raise awareness for the Macedonian Cause, many Americans knew very little about Macedonia.

Now how do you suggest we tackle the issue regarding name recognition?
          Prolet, UMD as an organisation is not the issue here. Its the people and policies behind it. Replace them, and we can have an UMD organisation that can cary on with full trust by everyone. This is not a new issue Prolet, you have been around.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Prolet, I still think you should become UMD's spokesman. Maybe you could sit in their Canberra office and give us daily updates on which name they prefer at the time.

Vangelovski, You ruled out opening an office remember? Tell me how you suggest we tackle the name issue. How do we gain recognition? What is the plan, how do we achieve it etc etc

The UMD can only assist, the rest is up to all of us Macedonians who live in Australia.

MP, A brief opinion would be nice, no need to go into the specifics.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bill, My only aim is for our community in Australia to get its house in order and then tackle the name recognition. We have our priorities as you are aware, if UMD is prepared to assist in anyway they are welcome. They wont be the ones steering the ship, you know that.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                • Sep 2008

At least MP_MK is, as it seems, doing something other than go to war on the net. Even just one tiny article in one tiny local paper is better than spending 24h a day bitching on the internet about how others should work for Macedonia...

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Bill, My only aim is for our community in Australia to get its house in order and then tackle the name recognition. We have our priorities as you are aware, if UMD is prepared to assist in anyway they are welcome. They wont be the ones steering the ship, you know that.
                  So you are sugesting in order to get our house in order, we need to open a UMD office in Canberra where USA branch will not be able to pull strings or have any influence at all. is this corect?

Mate, read the many posts again by Australian based UMD sympathizers who would most likely be part of it, and tell me again, Meto and the gang, will not have any influence or steer the ship as you put it.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Bill, We have a UMD Group in Australia lead by Ordan Andreevski, the name is not so important let it be called a UMD office as long as there are representatives from our major organizations like AMHRC,Community leaders etc Meto clearly stated that the UMD is not in Australia to interfere with other organizations it is only here to help.

I think a more important question is how do we gain name recognition from Australia.

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Bill, We have a UMD Group in Australia lead by Ordan Andreevski, the name is not so important let it be called a UMD office as long as there are representatives from our major organizations like AMHRC,Community leaders etc Meto clearly stated that the UMD is not in Australia to interfere with other organizations it is only here to help.

I think a more important question is how do we gain name recognition from Australia.

Despite what anyone says, I assure you that had of there been support from every angle on this Rann campaign, the name recognition would have been thrown back in the spotlight and open to official debate.

I am almost 95% certain that this once in a decade opportunity has been wasted.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

I don't know about that, media spin on an issue that only the Macedonian community cares about is unsustainable anyway and just wont have that much of a far-reaching effect.

It's behind the scenes where the opportunity lies, and where it most definitely is not being wasted.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                          At least MP_MK is, as it seems, doing something other than go to war on the net. Even just one tiny article in one tiny local paper is better than spending 24h a day bitching on the internet about how others should work for Macedonia...
                          THANK YOU! It is good to know that there are still reasonable people here on the forum!
                          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                          Our long awaited hour will draw near
                          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            I don't know about that, media spin on an issue that only the Macedonian community cares about is unsustainable anyway and just wont have that much of a far-reaching effect.

It's behind the scenes where the opportunity lies, and where it most definitely is not being wasted.
                            I am sure the opposition and the voter base care very much whether their premier's are accused of racism, and inciting racial hatred... The strongest force you can have behind you are the voters.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

MP, we still don't know who you supposedly represent (if anyone) or who supposedly supports you (again, if anyone).

You've made some sweeping claims on this forum, yet you havn't managed to deliver anything extraordinary. Now you're making claims that some unnamed Greek MP is leading an "international campaign" on something. I suppose you're here to save the day again?
                              So instead of contributing to the Rann campaign, or investigating this Greek movement you would rather bitch about UMD and attack MP for doing something, what a miserable person you are...

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

POLITICS 101:

If you want something to become a debate in politics- media and public outcry are your best friends.

Can I ask if you aware of the legal campaign on Rann? Do you think this campaign on Rann will bring the name recognition into the spotlight?

I assure you if there was a public out cry and the Macedonian Diaspora within Australia were networked correctly and on standby to act on command, then this would have blown out into the media. The opposition party would have not hesitated to use the mass outcry to their advantage, they would have moved quickly to secure the Macedonian vote and bring Rann to answer.

This is feedback I have received directly from the opposition and a number of Chief Producers on tv stations. The lack of Macedonian outcry and care on the matter is what makes it a non-event.

I assure you the name recognition would have been dragged into the spoptlight, if there was an out cry.
                                Last edited by MP_MK; 02-18-2010, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X