X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Jankovska, Now im pro Croatian?? Well tell me one Balkan country or any country that is building a Macedonian Orthodox Church in the center of their capital city?? I tend to respect those that respect me, i've been to Croatia on many occasions and its bloody fantastic the Hercegovci there just need to learn that you dont serve kebapi with ajvar LOL

SOM, If we crushed the Albanian Terrorists we wouldnt have signed that disgraceful ramkoven dogovor would we?? This is part of the problem and i only gave the Croats as an example i can only hope that we do better then them, this is why we need an organization like the Diaspora to bring our communities world wide closer to Stari Kraj, Im not blaming you for our failures we all failed and its a dam shame however we need to be more organized so it doesnt happen again, lets look at the positives and work with what we got.
    Take a chill pill mate, I don't care if you are Pro anything. Relax.
    I don't want to be compared to the Croats or the Serbs or take examples of them. Those people did the most horrible scary things in the war. Everyones worst nightmare. We are better than that. What have they got?Territory? Wow big fucking deal? Kolku majki samo nosat crni samii na dvete strani? You guys seem to think it's all so nice and easy, let's go to war, do this, do that? Are you ready to die is the question? The croatian Diaspora was good, haha yeah right they are. They didn't have to go to war and be killed or have to kill.
    As for the UMD lay off all, please. They have an email, contact details, why don't you go ask them any concerns you have? I am writing my email to MEto, do yours too, ama dosta so ovoj kako babi na zadusnica.
    Prolet once again please grow up or go back to Croatia.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      Macedonians are the most passive and good hearted people in the Balkans, and perhaps the world.

However I think some times our kind hearts and good nature are taken advantage of.

Looking at the Croats, and many other peoples who have minority or land issues they are doing much better then the Macedonians.

I don’t see how the passive and self hating and self defeatist attitudes set by Macedonian governments can be seen as a positive. For me I was absolutely disgusted at seeing Macedonians getting drunk, dancing on the streets and waving American flags during the referendum that would have set them free from shiptar terrorism. Those that weren’t getting pissed and wearing shirts with American flags didn’t want to vote in favor of the referendum because they where too scared that the Albanians will go to war with them again and win…..

What self respecting people would allow those Albanian pigs to build museums for the shiptar terrorists that killed and tortured so many people? What type of government allows entire towns and cities to have HUNDREDS of foreign flag flying every where? Even most of Kicevo, a town once that was mainly Macedonian is now another Balkan joke of a town with hundreds of Albanian flags and pictures of that piece of shit Ali Ahmeti every where.

Why did we allow our flag and name to be changed in the 90’s? We should have stormed in Gligorov’s office and DEMANDED he change his mind. Why are we still allowing the Macedonian government to wheel and deal our name and identity? Why are we so eager to get into the EU and NATO, whilst they treat us with absolutely no respect? To me it seems like Macedonians don’t give a fvck.

And btw, what’s the status of the Aegean Macedonians? Seems like its only the people in their 80’s that still cling on to the Macedonian cause, but their grand kids are happy playing “greek” and reaping the benefits of being a “greek” in the magical EU. The Pirin Macedonians? Oh that’s right the government and majority of the people have forgot about them…..

I guess it may be easy for me to be critical of Macedonians and the Macedonian government from my cozy and safe house in Australia and will never understand the “hard” and “dangerous” lives of Macedonians living back in the old country, but in saying that im tired of seeing Macedonians and the Macedonian country being treated with no respect. I hate seeing what’s happening in Northwest Macedonia and the “shiptar expansion”, and its crap at seeing my people die out in Pirin, Aegean and even Albania.

In my opinion people like the Croats are in a much more better position then us, whether the yanks won the war for them or not. At least they are free in their own country. At least the Croats in Bosnia have full rights. At least they are treated with respect and dignity.
      I don't think they are better off. The nightmares of the war don't go away so easy. BEtter off are the rich, ne selanite sto se borija.

Comment

• Silver
        • Sep 2009

The suggestion regarding a special subsection for organizations is a great one. Let Macknews have nothing but UMD threads from now on. In fact, the name should be changed to UMDnews and Buktop can be their editor-in-chief. They can censor out anything they don't like and leave in only the UMD friendly stuff. Also since UMD and Mr. Macknews are such good friends with MPO, then why not add them to the party? Obviously, if UMD can see how little public interest they have on their own website why should they be allowed to clog up public spaces like these forums with their endless announcements and threads which more and more seem to be just a form of self promotional marketing strategy with very little substance indeed.

Any organization should let their actions with time run their course so that people can make up their minds whether or not they agree and want to support that particular organization. They should for the most part stay out of public discussion. Let their actions speak for themselves because it's actions that count not words, or fluff, or Buktop running from thread to thread talking down anyone who has a beef with UMD. By the way Mr. Buktop when you claim never to have heard of the MPO prior to reading about them on Macknews (on another thread) indicates that for a guy who knows it all you sure know very little.

Any Jersey swamp land for sale?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
          wow, im impressed. about time!
          TK, given your apologetic stance with UMD I will assume you are welcoming a nice gesture of support for UMD in this instance. I would be the first one to say "wow, im impressed. about time!" when the UMD leadership reconciles its public statements with UMD policy.

That would really impress me. If you think there has been a UMD witch hunt here, then you need to understand this line of questioning has existed for a very long time. If I was going to advertise in a newspaper, I would consider the editorial opinion and how it impacts upon my marketing strategy.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Charlatan,

You're ridiculousness will forever be immortalised here - Lubi is not here to delete your garbage and cover your butt. By you're "logic" Parliamantarians can "legally" do ANYTHING as long as it is not specifically prohibited by the constitution!?!?!?! Does this include fraud? Fraud isn't specifically prohibited by the constitution.
            Well neither are motor-vehicle regulation or aero-transport regulation, why are governments then allowed to regulate them?

Fraud is covered specifically under criminal legal codes, not in a constitution.
            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
            Our long awaited hour will draw near
            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              Who else but the founders would compose the first board of UMD? Are you that ignorant? Here maybe you'll understand this... (doubtful)

Oh so you knew that the bylaws included elections after 3 years? Why then were you trying to make such a big fuss about it in the other thread? Did the bylaws not specify a 3 year term for board members? Or did you conveniently forget that part?
              Don't forget these questions right here

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You tell me to relax then you tell me to go back to Croatia?? Sure i'd love to go to the Dalmatian Coast for a holiday, Dubrovnik is a fantastic city or even the Islands of Brach,Korchula (Where Marco Polo was born) Pag some fantastic places. However im not Croatian and Croatia is not my domovina, i do respect the country though i respect every country there is beauty to see everywhere even in Kosovo, my whole point was that we expect so much and give very little even when we were at war like the old saying goes "Kolku Pari Tolku Muzika"
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

indigen,

I am a little unclear on the point you were making, particularly given that you quoted me twice in your post to me.

If you have been reading this forum for a while and if you've been following my posts for a while, then you would understand the manner in which I use the term 'Constitutional name'.

You would also understand my opposition to the manner in which some people and groupd use the term 'Constitutional name'; that is, in a way to suggest that it is acceptable for the name of the Republic of Macedonia to be different to the Internationally (i.e. United Nations) recognised name of the Republic of Macedonia, as is the case now, because of those same aforementioned people and groups.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Silver, You'll have to go to Florida for Swamp Land.

The UMD have been attacked many times on the Maknews Forum as they have here its no different, its something that needs to be solved overall and we have to make sure that everyone looks at the big picture here, Makedonija Nad Sve
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      You would also understand my opposition to the manner in which some people and groupd use the term 'Constitutional name'; that is, in a way to suggest that it is acceptable for the name of the Republic of Macedonia to be different to the Internationally (i.e. United Nations) recognised name of the Republic of Macedonia, as is the case now, because of those same aforementioned people and groups.
                      Thanks Kevin Rudd.
                      I thought I almost understood what you wrote until I thought I understood that I didn't.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

The Kalash are decandants and have a connection with the ancient Macedonians and we should not forget them they are important to our identity, i believe..

Note: The wooden case is from the 17th century and it is stationed in the Macedonian ethno museum, and the stone is found in Osinchani, near Skopje. Dates somewhere 4th century BC.
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

It is interesting. I will be honest and say I have never given the Kalash much thought. Their experiences over the last 2000 years are very different to us Macedonians. Any relationship we have with them is purely academic in my opinion.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Not Just DNA and TRIDITION but words aswell...

ENGLISH / BURUSHI / MACEDONIAN
                            HAND / SHAKA / SHAKA
                            Arm / RAKA / RAKA
                            Thunder / GROM / GROM
                            Raining / VRNE / VRNE
                            Looking / GLEDA / GLEDA
                            sit(down) / SEDI / SEDI
                            Drink / PIE / PIE
                            Beautiful /UBAVA / UBAVA

Those are just few of the words that are jointly used by the Burushi and Kalash people..
                            So none is claiming that those words are originally slavic,on the contrary,those are the words of the ancient Macedonians and are being used in the modern speaking Macedonian language too.
                            what I want to point out is that at the time when the Macedonian falanga formed their villages in pakistan,they certainly have spoken a language that most definitely is more understandable to Macedonians than Greeks... they have been very much isolated and have kept their tradition and believes the same for the past 20+ centuries...they only accepted the Islam 20 years ago,up until then had strong mythical believes...

Burushi and Kalash people... their main singing instruments = ZURLA + TAPAN, ours too,
                            their town buildings = almost the same like ohrid / struga ...
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                              The suggestion regarding a special subsection for organizations is a great one. Let Macknews have nothing but UMD threads from now on. In fact, the name should be changed to UMDnews and Buktop can be their editor-in-chief. They can censor out anything they don't like and leave in only the UMD friendly stuff. Also since UMD and Mr. Macknews are such good friends with MPO, then why not add them to the party? Obviously, if UMD can see how little public interest they have on their own website why should they be allowed to clog up public spaces like these forums with their endless announcements and threads which more and more seem to be just a form of self promotional marketing strategy with very little substance indeed.

Any organization should let their actions with time run their course so that people can make up their minds whether or not they agree and want to support that particular organization. They should for the most part stay out of public discussion. Let their actions speak for themselves because it's actions that count not words, or fluff, or Buktop running from thread to thread talking down anyone who has a beef with UMD. By the way Mr. Buktop when you claim never to have heard of the MPO prior to reading about them on Macknews (on another thread) indicates that for a guy who knows it all you sure know very little.

Any Jersey swamp land for sale?
                              You can think what you want of me, I really don't care.

my statement of not hearing of the MPO until Maknews (when I joined 3 years ago) was supposed to indicate that the MPO has no influence on the east-coast of the USA, they are primarily located in the midwest, i.e. Indiana, Ohio, Toronto.

Once again another person who likes to take quotes out of context.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

lol Risto.

Some people, specifically the cronies over at SDSM, use the term 'Constitutional name' in such a way that they suggest it relates specifically to the Constitution and inside the Republic of Macedonia, and nowhere else.

So, in effect, when they used to say* the 'Constitutional name' should not change, what they would mean (and they have made this clear), is that the Constitution shouldn't change and inside the Republic of Macedonia, the name should be 'Republic of Macedonia'.

However, they allow and accept the 'International name' (as they term it) to be something completely different (i.e. they divide the two as two separate entities).

I don't see it in this manner.

I see only one name of the Republic of Macedonia as acceptable for all use, at all times. That name is the Republic of Macedonia, that is the Constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia.

As a side note, when I say 'Macedonia' I refer to our entire fatherland (the home of the Macedonian people). When I say 'Republic of Macedonia', I refer to the part of our fatherland and home that we have managed to establish as a free and independent state.

This is also clear, I think, in the definition of the Macedonian cause where 'Macedonia' and 'Republic of Macedonia' are used.

* Now they just want everything to change.

Comment

Working...
                                X