Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Interesting find BBS. It fits with UMD's views on the negotiations.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

There you go. Another foreign moron calling on Macedonia to change its name. And the UMD are giving him an award. Meto, you're either a traitor or a complete idiot.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

So what do these awards mean to someone getting them jack shit.It just proves what a hollow award it is & the very people getting them has done nothing for macedonia.Meto is just trying to build himself an organization that syphons money of the suckers membership & says yay to everything.Just a fundraising masquarade & people at the top living the high life.Probably doesn't give one iota about macedonia.But they'll do anything to pretend they are helping the macedonian cause.The macedonian cause is not per se the real one but their pockets cause.
        Last edited by George S.; 05-18-2012, 05:08 AM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Jeez, what does one have to do to get a UMDelcev award?
          Lets make a top 10 ...

1. Insist Macedonia changes its name.
          2. Steal from the Macedonian coffers.
          3. Sign traitorous agreements.
          4. Drink 10+ Starbuck coffees a day
          ... I give up, I'm disgusted.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Meto, you're either a traitor or a complete idiot.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

...probably both!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Definitely you's give up with 10 cofees in you.I sppose meto must drink that in a morning.
                That award is just a piece of paper but it means a hell of a lot for the umd.An award a slap on the back for a job well done.But what has the umd done buggerall.
                If meto is a traitor then he must accept the idiot award top award!
                Last edited by George S.; 05-21-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

UMD's latest BS:
                  HTML Code:
                  http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/666/1/
                  Apparantly now they want to withdraw form the IA. This is all to backtrack from its disaster petition. We've seen it all before (like when they supposedly called for an end to name negotiations), they'll soon be back to their usual treasonous rubbish.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Slobodan Tomik
                    СРЕДА,23.5.2012
                    ГЛАСОТ НА НАРОДОТ СО ТОМИЌ
                    НА ТВ СОНЦЕ
                    20:20 ЧАСОТ
                    ВО ЖИВО
                    ТЕМА: ДЕН ПО ЧИКАГО.....?
                    ГОСТИН: РИСТО НИКОВСКИ-АМБАСАДОР, ЏОРЏИЈА-ЏОРЏ АТАНАСОСКИ –БИЗНИСМЕН ОД ФЛОРИДА И МЕТО КОЛОСКИ ПРЕТСЕДАТЕЛ НА ОМД
                    ШТО НАПРАВИВАМЕ И ШТО ТРЕБА ДА НАПРАВИМЕ ПРЕД И ПО САМИТОТ НА НАТО ВО ЧИКАГО..?
                    ВЕ ОЧЕКУВАМЕ И ОВОЈ ПАТ СО ВАШИ ЈАВУВАЊА ВО ЖИВО ПО ТЕЛЕФОН, НА СКАЈП И НА FACEBOOK

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      UMD's latest BS:
                      HTML Code:
                      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/666/1/
                      Apparantly now they want to withdraw form the IA. This is all to backtrack from its disaster petition. We've seen it all before (like when they supposedly called for an end to name negotiations), they'll soon be back to their usual treasonous rubbish.
                      I read it quickly. I thought the text was fine. I found myself smirking though because it offered significant departures from other declarations from Meto over the years. I have said it before, if he actually admitted his foolish behaviour in the past and indicated a genuine change in mentality, it would be a positive step forward for UMD.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

UMD re-iterates its long-held position that Macedonia must immediately end the UN-brokered “name negotiation” process and any other concessions within the Interim Accord, including article 7.2 regarding the Kutlesh Sun.
                        UMD supports the return of the Macedonian flag? And this was a long held position? I didn't know that...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I read it quickly. I thought the text was fine. I found myself smirking though because it offered significant departures from other declarations from Meto over the years. I have said it before, if he actually admitted his foolish behaviour in the past and indicated a genuine change in mentality, it would be a positive step forward for UMD.
                          There's still a whole bunch of contradictions in there and doors left open for a return to his old ways. Its nothing more than his usual tactics when significant efforts fail and his position is shown to be completely ridiculous.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            UMD supports the return of the Macedonian flag? And this was a long held position? I didn't know that...
                            He's only ever used the ventilator, so it will be interesting to see if anything actually changes - I doubt it.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Anyone, here attending the UMD Global Conference?

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

no way hosey i wouldn't want it even if they flew me for free.
                                The thing is supposedly with all the razamataz the umd supposedly could tell our politicians to stop the name negotiations.They shoul offer one of their awards to the politicians.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X