• Nov 2010

Blonde Turkish girl.

Dark haired Greek girl.

wtf.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Both are pretty, the blonde Turk girl is stunning
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

I don't mind the both
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Ottoman
          Banned
          • Nov 2010

Well julie you just need to understand that Turkish men are the hottest on the planet.

Here is a more clear pic of him.

By the way Im just joking, I have many Macedonian friends there are some handsome fellas between them also, every nation has his hotness.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

OMG, Bill, its your twin!
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Only major difference between Turks and Greeks is their hair type. While people with extra curly hair are extremely rare in Turkey, you can see Greeks with extra curly black hair quite frequently. Especially Greek Cypriots and other islander Greeks. Maybe sub-saharan effect???

Also, i think the ones who lives in Macedonia knows how we look thanks to the flood of Turkish series on their tv, lol

I feel like this thread may turn into a spam fest if one of our angry Greek members decides to join
              Last edited by Onur; 12-06-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Akzion
                Banned
                • Nov 2010

Bill77, JohnMKD
                Vasilis Spanoulis is from Larisa.
                Sophoklis Shortsianitis has a Greek father and Cameroonian mother. He was born in Tiko, Cameroon and then his family came to Greece. They stayed for a while in Xanthi and Alexandroupoli and then mostly in Kavala, where Sophoklis grew up and started a career in chess and basketball. Still, I can’t find where his father is from. The name originates from the village Shoretsana/ Kararaktis, Arta.

Here’s an anti-Greek website laughing at the supposed Greek race. Ugly faces have been deliberately picked while in some cases pictures are distorted. Still, it’s funny, especially if you could read the content. Do page-down, there are many pictures.
                Last edited by Akzion; 12-06-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Ottoman
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2010

Greeks just have to accept they got mixed with us.

I just showed the pic of Spanoulis to my friend and he thought Spanoulis was Turkish.

Its really hard to see the difference between Greeks and Turks.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Since you talk about basketball players, read my message here b4;

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                    YouTube - Turkey Vs. Greece FIBA basketball Turkey 8/31/2010 Full highlights watchrecaptv.blogspot.com

Btw, i was at my mom`s house to watch that game and my mom got confused with the three Greek player with Turkish names, berberoglou, kaimakcioglou... She asked me like "who are these new players, never heard them b4". I told her like "mom, they are Greeks", and she was like "Ehmm, ohh mmkay!!"

Yeah, Greek national team got 2 guy named berber-oglou and Kaimakci-oglou and my mom thought they were in Turkish team while we watched that game

Comment

• Ottoman
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2010

Loool, your mom rocks.

There are many Greek names that end with Oglou <<>>> Oglu.

Present day Greeks are more Turkish than we think.

Comment

• Ottoman
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2010

By the way that game was during the WC right? we totally owned Greece in that match, I remember that the Greeks wanted to avoid Spain in the knock out rounds so they were planning to lose on purpose in the next match.

Well...thats just Greece.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

To be honest, i don't see much of difference between the two nations except the flags... if you could switch the flags on those two pictures there would be no difference…

Random Greeks

Randon Turks
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Ottoman
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2010

Even our historical figures look the same.
                            Last edited by Ottoman; 12-28-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              OMG, Bill, its your twin!
                              LOL

Believe me Jules, its a curse having good looks.

Girls look at me like i am some sort of piece of meat. I am not.

Theres more to me than just Muscles and looks.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                                To be honest, i don't see much of difference between the two nations except the flags... if you could switch the flags on those two pictures there would be no difference…
                                I am telling you mate, it`s only the extra curly hair of Greeks, hehe

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

LOL

Believe me Jules, its a curse having good looks.

Girls look at me like i am some sort of piece of meat. I am not.

Theres more to me than just Muscles and looks.

Hmm, Whatta humble response mate

But which one is looking like you, the doctor or the guy with white t-shirt? The one with white t-shirt has classic mediterranean type of look, like Italians, Greeks and others. The doctor more looks like Macedonians, Balkanic type or maybe Blacksea side, like Georgians.
                                Last edited by Onur; 12-06-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X