Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Have any of you melbourne/Victorian guys been following the Herald Suns WC coverage...it's been absolutely disgraceful, nothing but negative coverage and stories based on nothing more substantial than the speculation of speculation as Ben Buckley so eloquently described much of it yesterday.
    The scribes at the Herald Sun make our very own Sparticus look like the most informed and optimistic commentator on the Australian squad that there is.

Gomez and his band of merry men at AFL House must have the biggest hard-ons since my buddy Prolet heard someone declare MKoloski the new Delcev...

Comment

• Warrior
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      @Warrior

Well the posters here are all from Oz, so i wouldnt be surprised at such views.

I alsop thought this was a weak german team (relative to Germany) going into the tourney....until I watched their last 2 friendlies, and then the Oz debacle...I changed my mind

Didnt Gerrard, Beckham and Ronaldo (as well as countless other stars) all miss penalties for club and country in important situations...are they not world class either??
      Everyone misses sitters sometimes mate!
      11 goals in 15 WC games...repeat that a few times.
      His scoring to appearances ratio over his career is excellent, and if you google 'Miroslaqv Klose" and "world class striker", you will see many describe him as that....prolific scorer...hands down....my opinion.
      Take the goals that he scored against Saudi Arabia in 2002 and his record will not be crash hot....You really dont understand football if you thought Germany was convicing against Bosnia in the lead up. Have a another look at that game....

Comment

• Warrior
        • Jan 2010

@Spartan sure, they will either face England or USA and i think both of those countries have the measure of Germany! They dont have the leadership of past generations such as Kahn, Sammer, Klinsmann, Voller, Brehme, Mattheus etc. They also lost Ballack who is their real leader. Their current leaders of Lahm and Swaistagger (spelling), are decent players but not someone that is going to win you tight games....So we are on??

Comment

• Warrior
          • Jan 2010

@Phoenix. HS is a AFL paper and they must put the real football down. The real sports editor there is Demetriou.....He passionataley hates our football...Wanker!!!!

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Warrior, How about the Origin Biff overnight?

YouTube - State of Origin BIFF - Game 2, 2010. Fight starts after 40 seconds. HIGHLIGHTS NRL QLD NSW
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Why the F*ck would you put that crap on this thread??? You have lost the plot, being a partiski covek!!! We might have to change your name from Prolet to Pro_ _ v!!!! Tell me what do you think about that?

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Its good every noun and then now we can focus on the football.

Looks like Harry Kewell is back in the starting line up, its a must win game for Australia now against Ghana.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Struja
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                  Why the F*ck would you put that crap on this thread??? You have lost the plot, being a partiski covek!!! We might have to change your name from Prolet to Pro_ _ v!!!! Tell me what do you think about that?
                  lol funny shit...

Phoenix, I notice the same thing while I was having lunch and reading the HS. the AFL is a joke when it comes to the round ball.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Struja View Post
                    lol funny shit...

Phoenix, I notice the same thing while I was having lunch and reading the HS. the AFL is a joke when it comes to the round ball.
                    The AFL would be jumping out of their skins at the moment watching Australia's 2010 campaign imploding...and although the AFL joined FFA's WC bids for 2018 and 2022 at the eleventh hour, even after squeezing some apparently healthy concessions for their game, ultimately the AFL would like to see a disasterous 2010 campaign unfold, an obvious loss of interest from the average punter for the world game and the derailment of the now single bid for 2022...hence so many negative reports from the AFL's media arm, the Herald-Sun, in an effort to add legs to the now real prospect of failure...
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 06-17-2010, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Spartan
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                      So we are on??
                      We are on

2 weeks avatar....winner picks

Germany goes beyond the 16...I win, if they doint...you do

Just no Turkish flags for me, anything else if I lose will be fine

If there is something you refuse to use as well, say it now

I have a great one in store for you my friend
                      Last edited by Spartan; 06-17-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Spartan, How about Albanian Flags?

Gonzalo Hugain!!!!!

El Bre, How good is Argentina playing?

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Argentina was Great weren't they.

Grekos' shaping up against Nigeria now. Prolet what's your tip??
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Greece will break the record for most consecutive games without scoring in a wc if they fail to score again. Also most consecutive games with out earning a point. Two records they would not want to have.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Mikail, Nigeria is up 1-0 already

I recon 2-0 for Nigeria in the end

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

I think I just witnessed the softest goal in World Cup history, the greeks are an absolute rabble in the first 20 minutes...the greek wall was openned up like a cheap can of sardines as everybody stood and watched the ball bounce past the keeper...

Comment

Working...
                                X