Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

LoM, I have moved your post to this thread.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

If I knew this thread was here I wouldn't of made my own. What is with the search bar on these forums? Never comes up with any results
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Works fine for me. But I notice it's a little different in explorer. Seems to work better in chrome.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Apr 2014

I use chrome as well but whenever I search something it just shows all the recent threads.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Could it be that the search words you're using are too general? Try searching miladinov brothers as I have in the first screen shot above and check if you see the same threads I provided in the second screen shot. Let me know.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Bump...............................

Comment

• Apr 2014

Wasn't sure where to put this one but this text is supposedly from the 1830's

Had to post links because I can't seem to upload it to these forums. Always have trouble when it comes to pictures here.

Last edited by Liberator of Makedonija; 02-24-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Karposh
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                  Had to post links because I can't seem to upload it to these forums. Always have trouble when it comes to pictures here.
                  Same here LoM. I've tried following the step by step instructions of the forum but to no avail. Good to know I'm not the only one. Good find by the way.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                    Same here LoM. I've tried following the step by step instructions of the forum but to no avail. Good to know I'm not the only one. Good find by the way.
                    Yeah it's not the best system. Even when I do get it to work the pictures have to be downsized heaps. Thanks also

Comment

• Apr 2014

I have two images of 19th century Macedonian literature I'd love to share but still cannot upload!

I get told to resize the images, which I do even though they are barely readable after the resize but still can't upload due to file's exceeding the data limit for this forum

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Use an external image uploading service. Plenty around.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Use an external image uploading service. Plenty around.
                          Not familiar with the software, any suggestions?

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Use this mate. Just drag the image and drop

vgy.me is a free and easy-to-use image hosting service hosted in the UK. Upload anonymously or create a free account to manage your uploads.

Then once the image finished downloading, copy the url then paste it on your new post in here.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 03-25-2018, 07:08 AM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Apr 2014

The second print of Neofit Rilski's translation of the Bible into modern Slavonic, referred to in this edition as "Bulgarian". This edition was published in 1850, a decade after the original and I have no knowledge on what differences there are.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                Use this mate. Just drag the image and drop

vgy.me is a free and easy-to-use image hosting service hosted in the UK. Upload anonymously or create a free account to manage your uploads.

Then once the image finished downloading, copy the url then paste it on your new post in here.

Thanks mate..........................

Comment

Working...
                                X