Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Not sure if I ever posted it here so better do that for the season. If you sit on the fence long enough (6 years) you'll end up with a Sorass.

Howard Stern

HAHAHAHA
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      An important message from the Co-Founder and Vice President of the United Macedonian Diaspora, Aleksandar Mitreski. Click here:
      PHP Code:
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/533/1/]Our vital work to defend Macedonia depends on you 
      …
      Here is is:

Dear Friend,

Being one of the co-founders of the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), and serving as its Vice President since 2008, I can attest to the vital work that this organization has been doing since its foundation in 2004. We started this organization in order to promote the Macedonian interests, culture and history and defend it from those who constantly attack and deny our existence.

We just completed our 6th year in operation, but there are many years of global advocacy on Macedonian matters ahead of us. We are thinking globally, but acting locally. We are reaching out to communities worldwide to stand up and work for the cause. UMD is cultivating the next generation of young Macedonian leaders.

UMD is able to do this work because of you and the tireless work of many volunteers associated with UMD. Thank you for your strong support over the last six years! But UMD needs support going forward. As you saw in the e-mail from UMD Treasurer Denis Manevski last week, your secure online tax-deductible donation today to UMD will be DOUBLED by a generous donor - who challenged our organization to raise $25,000 before midnight on December 31st.

In less than one week, we have raised nearly $7,500! We need to raise $17,500 more before the fast approaching end of the year. Please help us meet that challenge, so that every single dollar you donate will be doubled, up to $25,000. Every dollar counts and every dollar helps towards our $25,000 goal including new memberships, renewal memberships, and donations to our Baba and Dedo Fund. Donations from U.S. and Canadian donors are tax-deductible. Click here. (Please Note: for Canadians, we advise mailing a donation so you can receive a tax-receipt)

The opposition to Macedonia is obvious but sometimes may not be so obvious if we keep our eyes closed or sit on the sidelines. One thing I am sure is that UMD is not sitting on the sidelines.

Macedonia's future has been blocked because of its right to self-determination, because it wants to remain as Macedonia, its language to remain as Macedonian, its identity and people to remain as Macedonian. Is this too much to ask? Absolutely not! Will we let our opponents dictate our identity and our future? Absolutely not! Only we, the Macedonians, can shape our future.

Macedonia's opponents attack the truth, because they fear justice.

Macedonia's opponents attack our identity, because we still exist.

Macedonia's opponents are blackmailing Macedonia in the global arena to hide their wrongdoings.

Unjustly, in the past, our side of the story has been buried with lies. That is why UMD has been at the forefront of the effort to educate various stakeholders, policy makers, and important entities about the simple truth. About our right to self-determination, about the lack of basic human rights afforded to our fellow Macedonians in the countries surrounding Macedonia, about our right to exist. Your secure online tax-deductible donation today is vital towards tomorrow's advocacy work that UMD will be doing for the Macedonian Cause in Washington, D.C., Brussels, Canberra, Ottawa, and Paris among other places.

Give $50 and it will be worth $100
      Give $100 and it will be worth $200
      Give $200 and it will be worth $400
      Give $500 and it will be worth $1,000
      We must accelerate our efforts, speaking with an even clearer and stronger voice to make absolutely certain that the United States, Australian, Canadian, and all NATO and EU governments stay focused on Macedonia. Next year we will work to press the international community to:

* Stand up for truth instead of Greece's and Bulgaria's outright lies.

* Stand up for full civil rights of Macedonians living in Southeast Europe.

* Stand up for justice, for those who have lost their private properties because they were Macedonians. These people deserve restitution of their private properties.

* Stand up against the blackmailing of Macedonia to change its sovereign name.

* Stand up for your right to self-identify as Macedonian.

* Guarantee the territorial integrity of Macedonia.

On all of these issues, you and I are on the front lines of the Macedonian cause.

UMD is a real grassroots group. No big benefactors, foreign bosses, or business interests set our agenda. We answer only to you, to our members, to the Macedonian community, to our conscience, and our cause.

Every dollar is leveraged into countless hours of volunteer work, and goes directly to advance the cause you hold so close to your heart.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (202) 756-2244 or [email protected].

Please support UMD today and help us meet our $25,000 challenge by midnight on December 31, 2010.

I can't wait to see what we will accomplish in 2011 and beyond.

From everyone at the United Macedonian Diaspora, we wish you a joyous and healthy holiday season. Среќна Нова Година, Честит Божик, и Честити Празници.

Sincerely,

Aleksandar Mitreski
      Vice President

PS - Your secure online tax-deductible donation today to the UMD will go directly to advancing the Macedonian Cause. We encourage Canadian donors to send a donation via postal mail to ensure a tax-receipt. UMD is working to obtain its Australian charitable status.

If you would rather donate by check, please send your contribution to the address below:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor
      Washington, D.C. 20004

3555 St. Clair Avenue East
      Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6
      Canada

PO Box 2153
      Hawthorn, Vic. 3122
      Australia

About this:

UMD is a real grassroots group. No big benefactors, foreign bosses, or business interests set our agenda. We answer only to you, to our members, to the Macedonian community, to our conscience, and our cause.
      You barely answer to your members, you don't answer to the Macedonian community, you don't appear to have a conscience nor do you have a cause that you can define. That is 0 for 4.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Never having had an election, UMD does not answer to its members in any meaningful way and it certainly does not answer to the Macedonian community.

As for not having any big benefactors, what about the pro-Gligorov Bitove family? Or the TCA? 300 members worldwide do not account for Meto's salary, office space, boat cruises, annual talk fests, wirlwind trips around the world and various other "activities" to help their cause.

As for foreign bosses, how is it that UMD works against the cause that has been fought for by Macedonian patriots for at least 150 years now? How is it that UMD's policies and actions align with those of Brussels and Washington, and in some cases Athens?

And as RtG noted, we are still waiting for UMD to define what exactly its cause is!
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

UMDiaspora.org,

I appreciate the trouble you went to by putting up a summary. I wish to advise you that the MTO admin. agrees with the overwhelming majority of our members where it concerns the compromising stance of the UMD on certain, critical, Macedonian issues. We still accept your presence here as you are Macedonians and support the Macedonian Cause on other issues. However, as you think of yourself a promotional channel on most days that refers enquiries to a weblink, you are not an interactive member (even though you do interact with others when it is in your benefit). You represent an organisation that is diametrically opposed to the MTO and the Macedonian Cause on critical issues.

Please refrain from creating new threads. Any new topic you wish to create is to be created here on this thread. All links that you post which lead to your website are to be coded. I trust you will oblige.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Yep the germans were inhumane to the jews much like the macedonian genocide carried on by the greeks.The greeks & the nazis are the same with one difference at least the nazis recognized the jews where as the greeks don't recognize the macedonians.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Most people that can read are NOT fooled the least bit by the UMD's US backed agenda. EU, NATO and NEW WORLD ORDER (OPEN SOCIETY)

KURVA "MOTHER SHIP"
              YouTube - Hillary Clinton admits the CFR gives the Orders

WORLD MACEDONIAN DIASPORA

YouTube - 'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-24-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Something very positive will happen for Macedonia in 2011 that the UMD will cheer but in reality they never have ANY effect on international policies or change.

NON FACTOR

Can ANYONE list one thing the UMD has done the past 6 years that changed any countries foreign policy?

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-24-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

UMD has raised close to $12,000, we need to raise another $13,000 by midnight this Friday, December 31.
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

MK i can think of zilch.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                      Can ANYONE list one thing the UMD has done the past 6 years that changed any countries foreign policy
                      I don't think you will find much there.
                      How about if we turn your question upside down:

Can ANYONE list one (or a few) things the UMD has done the past 6 years that followed any country's foreign policy?
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Canadian recognition of the name:

See our announcement: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/256/51/

UMD knew about this before the Macedonian government and any other Macedonian individual or organization.

Watch the YouTube video: YouTube - Canada recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name

France, Germany, and South Africa are next. :-)

So that is why we need your donations by December 31. Here is the link for donations: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/O...id=Ng1O9ZFWKhk
                        Last edited by UMDiaspora.org; 12-27-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

UMD also had a meeting with the State Department on October 28, 2004 urging U.S. recognition of Macedonia's name, one week before the U.S. recognition of Macedonia's name.

Results speak louder than words in UMD's case.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                            • Oct 2009

UMD also effective in advocating the Diaspora have the right to vote and have 3 seats in Parliament, although we wanted 4:

Watch YouTube video in its entirety:

YouTube - ΠžΠœΠ” - ΠœΠ°ΠΊΠ΅Π΄ΠΎΠ½ΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π° Π΄ΠΈΡ˜Π°ΡΠΏΠΎΡ€Π° Π²ΠΎ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠ° со Π³Ρ€Ρ‡ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Π΅ лобисти
                            Last edited by UMDiaspora.org; 12-27-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Meto, are you taking credit for the US and Canadian recognition of Macedonia again? Do you know how ridiculous you sound when you do that?
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

UMD is not taking full-credit. All of this was a result of combined efforts, which UMD played a large part in. United, We Can!

Comment

Working...
                                X