X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
    You are too generous, IME, he/she is a "UMD" political DRONE (or Zombie) and reason, facts, evidence and rational thinking don't factor in their replies.
    IMO you enjoy the fighting, name calling, and division you are creating. You like putting others down and feeling better about yourself, when in fact, you are not helping anyone. IMO you are a spiteful person who lacks the ability to hold civilized discussion.

For you there is Black and White, only a sith deals in absolutes
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
      For you there is Black and White, only a sith deals in absolutes

And now we get to the substance of the matter - UMD are moral relativists - they don't believe in absolutes. One day they support a name change the next they don't - it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
        indigen
        I do not know about UMD ,but if you are saying that
        then what about present Macedonian political organization in RM such as DPMNE, SDSM ?
        What did they deserve?
        Draw your own conclusions and respond accordingly, HM!

I am anti-Ramkovist and to me ALL Ramkovisti (and their hangers-on) are TRAITORS to the Macedonian cause!

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          And now we get to the substance of the matter - UMD are moral relativists - they don't believe in absolutes. One day they support a name change the next they don't - it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.
          If you don't get the starwars reference I am sorry for you

First of all, I am not speaking on behalf of UMD. Secondly, there are many ways to achieve the same ends, as I have discussed before on this forum SEVERAL times. I understand you don't like UMD, but there are many here who do, and this endless campaign of insults, name calling and allegations is proving to be absolutely worthless.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
            SOM, you have nailed it, mate!

Clearly "UMD" drones like "Buktop", "TK", and the rest are simply repeating a well-rehearsed political mantra that "Pelister" is "lying" when in fact it IS now CLEAR that A. Mitreski (as well as Koloski) is the one who is twisting the facts.

Cheers
            So what does that make you? The purveyor of truth and honesty?

You keep making these allegations that I am somehow a UMD drone who takes direct orders from the evil Meto. These allegations reveal just what a farce you are. I am tired of dealing with conspiracy theorists and outlandish accusations that rival those made during the McCarthy era.

If you have anything meaningful to add feel free to add it, otherwise keep your imagination to yourself.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              If you don't get the starwars reference I am sorry for you

First of all, I am not speaking on behalf of UMD. Secondly, there are many ways to achieve the same ends, as I have discussed before on this forum SEVERAL times. I understand you don't like UMD, but there are many here who do, and this endless campaign of insults, name calling and allegations is proving to be absolutely worthless.
              So you're a moral relativist as well? Don't bother answering, I have already determined that from your posts over the past couple of years.

Who "here" supports UMD other than yourself and a handful of apologists?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Who "here" supports UMD other than yourself and a handful of apologists?

I haven't disowned them yet, nor would I based on your assertions.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                  I haven't disowned them yet, nor would I based on your assertions.

These arn't my "assertions" - they're UMD policy.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                    • Feb 2010

These arn't my "assertions" - they're UMD policy.

Actually, I am not sure what the definitive UMD policy is on the impelementation of the Ohrid Framework Agreement and the Interim Accord. Too many mixed messages, diversions and flip-flops. I would rather see UMD adopt and defend a clear policy that I strongly disagree with. If we could see a clear and consistent boundary between what we agree on and what we disagree on, we might be able to work together fruitfully on the policies we agree on, while engaging in meaningful discourse about the policies we disagree on. As things stand, I kind of feel like someone's dropped a stack of loose pages on the street and I am trying to catch them all amidst winds blowing in opposite directions, before I can put them together to read them and make something out of them.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I think UMD's policies (although seemingly ambiguous at first) are built around the mindset that Macedonia “must” enter the European Union and NATO and that everything “must” be done to ensure this is accomplished. UMD has consistently called for Macedonia to complete all “reforms” to this end and have clearly placed the Framework Agreement in this category, as per the Trajkovski press release.

UMD has also consistently argued that Greece “must uphold” the conditions agreed to in the Interim Accord, implying that the Interim Accord is legitimate as far as they are concerned.

Comment

• Homer MakeDonski
                        • Jan 2010

Draw to be put forward
                        YouTube - Makedonija 2001 - Bitkata za aracinovo Eve ja vistinata
                        Indeed all *Srankovisti hangers-on are traitors to the Macedonian cause.

Hoping that is UMD state you are pointing is about political demagogy only , and your criticism will have valuable results
                        Last edited by Homer MakeDonski; 02-06-2010, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

UMD in Adelaide

Meto Koloski delivered a very comprehensive overview of the UMD and its achievements and aspirations. The meeting went by very well with almost all attendees relatively impressed with the delivery. I had the opportunity to raise a couple of issues of concern to the MTO. The issues that I raised were mostly concerned with UMD ideology and how it manifests itself into UMD actions. Meto made it clear that (for example) Macedonia wants to get in the EU/NATO, therefore the UMD should help it. I disagree with the blind faith in the Government. Should Greece have accepted the name of Republic of Macedonia (Skopje), I have no doubt that the UMD would have blindly supported the Macedonian Government. I stated the fundamental ideology should flow from the Diaspora, that (for example) the Diaspora does not accept the Framework Agreement as a positive development. Therefore the UMD should not applaud such actions as a sign of a progressive nation.

I also received an explanation as to how Meto arrived at the statement about renaming Macedonia as the Democratic Republic of Macedonia.

I will let you interpret the clarification when I post the Youtube link later.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Risto,

I hope everything is cleared up now, Bira pijavte li?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I look forward to watching it.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                I look forward to watching it.
                                me too.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X