X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by amitreski
    The actual people responsible were greeted like heroes in Australia as far as I can remember.
    Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
    What exactly can you 'remember'?
    Kako beja Precekani Ljubco i Ljube?

AMitreski, This is why there is no trust anymore remember?
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

i do not live in Australia. do i have right to write on this topic? ^^

joke on side:

- i am living outside Makedonia more than 10 years. i am part of the Macedonian Emigration / Diaspora.

- i am member of this forum ~24 hours. in this period i was several times disapointed by UMD. first amitreski uses terms like "Bark to..." , and now i read that the UMD Director of Public Policy, Boban Jovanovski, understand the Albanians revolt. (concidering the encyclopedia)

is this a JOKE?
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Pelister, Where was this meeting held?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

No joke Serdare, this is UMD policy.

Unless of course another one of their members now tells us that this is Boban's personal opinion and should not be tied into the official view of the UMD. It's beginning to look like a circus, as individuals they say anything that comes to mind and they expect no backlash against the organisation they work for.

Just imagine if we had a proper Diaspora group that would relay the sentiments of the Macedonians outside of Macedonia, to the Macedonian government. Imagine the support they would have, the influence, the Macedonian government would have to sit up and listen to our concerns. Instead, we have the UMD blindly following, instead of leading.

They are like a tool for the government, we already have embassies for that purpose.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Instead, we have the UMD blindly following, instead of leading.

They are like a tool for the government, we already have embassies for that purpose.
            Odlicno kazano!

I have came up with the same conclussion in several times already.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• aleksandrov
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Kako beja Precekani Ljubco i Ljube?

AMitreski, This is why there is no trust anymore remember?
              Prolet,

Are you Mitreski's advocate? Are you seeking to compare UMD to Ljubco Georgievski and Ljube Boskovski? Do you think our CURRENT attitudes towards UMD should be the same as they are towards Ljubco Georgievski and Ljube Boskovski?

Ljubco hasn't been to Australia since 1992. The Framework Agreement was signed in 2001. In any case, Ljubco Georgievski never praised the Framework Agreement, but openly declared, before the Macedonian Parliament, that it was a treacherous agreement ("predavstvo") that he felt powerless to stop. I am not aware of him having changed his mind about that.

Ljube Boskoski actively resisted the implementation of the Framework Agreement when he was Interior Minister and was subjected to threats (against himself and against Macedonia) by NATO's Secretary General because of it. He was also subjected to baseless prosecution for war crimes and years of incarceration in the Hague prison without a conviction. His only sin regarding the Framework Agreement (apart from his very recent change of direction for the purpose of appeasing the "West" to become President) was to remain in VMRO-DPMNE and the Government after the Framework Agreement was signed. When he came to Australia, myself and others directly questioned him about that. I won't reveal everything he said, but I can confirm that he did not praise or condone the Framework Agreement, or Trajkovski's championing of it, the way UMD has done in the above statement. In fact, he did the opposite.

Whatever Ljubco and Ljube have done in more recent times cannot be used as an excuse for UMD to enthusiastically jump on the bandwagon of treacherous actions and policies that are destroying the Macedonian people and Macedonian state as we speak. And it certainly should not be used as a detraction for UMD's representatives to avoid answering simple questions about their policies, especially when they purport to be seeking unification of the Macedonian Diaspora behind a COMMON cause.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

The "infiltrators" are starting to be exposed - frightening indeed, but not unexpected.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• aleksandrov
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Pelister View Post

The Ambassador in Perth said that the Macedonian government said to him that they will never change the name, and yet at best we have Meto Koloski accepting a name change (He said his personal point of view was for a name change), and at worst we have UMD calling for a name change (UMD President speaking).

Why would Meto or UMD be calling for a name change, or a modified name, if the Macedonian Ambassador in Perth told me face to face that the Macedonian government informed him 3 months ago that they will never change the name?
                  Do you mean the Macedonian Honorary Consul from Perth, Zoran Coseski?

The only Ambassador we have here is the one in Canberra, Petar Stojanoski.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Exactly or maybe Pero Stojanovski went to Perth???

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Instead, we have the UMD blindly following, instead of leading.
                      that is the difference between Voj-Voda , Kumita and Kodosh

Voj-voda comes from Voj/Boj and Vodi, Vodac, Vodam.

Voj(na)-Voda(c), Boj-Voda(m) (B = V) (vojskovodac as example)

Vojvoda is the one who LEADS the Macedonians in any Battle, the Battle for our Basic HUMAN Rights, like the Right of self-declaration / self-determination included.

Kumita/Komita or Borec has very complicated ethymology, but what is important, is that he is FOLLOWING the Voj-Voda. Not those who pay more, but the VOJVODA. (Kumita is not equal to Mercenary)

Kodosh is Kodosh.

I dont see Vojvoda in UMD
                      I dont even see Kumiti there

guys from UMD, berete um

i dont suspect there are real Macedonian Patriots between you, pls do not let carieristic and opportunistic self-declared Vojvodi to spread "nesoglasie i omraza" between the Macedonians.

There is no "my way" and "your way" of the Ohrid Framework Agreement.

It was shamefull act of capitulation, it was an act of dis-respect toward all those who fought and died so we / our children can live free.
                      Last edited by Serdarot; 02-08-2010, 09:24 PM.
                      Bratot:
                      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                        Do you mean the Macedonian Honorary Consul from Perth, Zoran Coseski?

The only Ambassador we have here is the one in Canberra, Petar Stojanoski.
                        Both were there sitting at the head table with Meto. I'm not sure why they were there with Meto? I have a theory and I want to run it by you.

Both diplomats turned red with fury at the questions we posed to UMD. I guess that's because it strikes at the heart of the Government's subservient policy.

I'm not going to comment any further on the UMD session in Queanbeyan until I review the video footage.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov: Ljubco,Ljube and Boris Trajkovski in 2000 where greeted like heroes is this true or not?? Maybe he is thinking about that. I dont support the Interim agreement and i dont agree with some of the comments made by UMD especially the ones to do with the Ohrid Agreement and the Encyclopedia.

Arnt you being a bit one sided here?? We have a Macedonian Community leader in Adelaide who openly called us Slav Macedonians, dont you believe that he should get similar treatment??

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

From what I've been told, that "community leader" in SA also acted as the offical MC for Meto's presentation. Why did Meto choose this particular person given this person's views on our identity?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Aleksandrov: Ljubco,Ljube and Boris Trajkovski in 2000 where greeted like heroes is this true or not?? Maybe he is thinking about that. I dont support the Interim agreement and i dont agree with some of the comments made by UMD especially the ones to do with the Ohrid Agreement and the Encyclopedia.

Arnt you being a bit one sided here?? We have a Macedonian Community leader in Adelaide who openly called us Slav Macedonians, dont you believe that he should get similar treatment??
                              Prolet,

Will you please let Mitreski himself explain what exactly he 'remembers' about how the people responsible for the Framework Agreement were greeted in Australia and how that is relevant to answering the thread question?

Ljube and Ljubco were not here in 2000.

Boris Trajkovski was certainly not greeted like a hero where I saw him, but the Framework Agreement hadn't been signed yet, so that's irrelevant.

And what 'treatment' are you talking about? Steve Kostoff and his public statements regarding the Macedonian identity have nothing to do with the topic of this thread, except to the extent that he is himself a UMD member or supporter.
                              Last edited by aleksandrov; 02-09-2010, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by amitreski View Post
                                Tom

I do not recognize the person that was part of UMD for several years. UMD not only is against that acronym but we have tried to avoid it as much as we can.

In that recgard Denis was reflecting on what he thought was the reason why THE GOVERNMENT accept that acronym.

Go bark at the government for that shameful act not to UMD
                                He wasn't reflecting on anything - he provided his argument as to why he believed the term FYROM was necessary.

Further, as SoM has pointed out, the notion that a person can make a public statement on a topic related to the business of an organisation of which he is an office bearer, and can then claim it is not the view of the organisation, only his personal view, completely ridiculous. I’d like to see a politician or any other office bearer of an organisation make such an assertion and get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X