• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Thanks Rogi.
    Buktop, where do you think the "balance" is now that 2 like minded people in Rogi and Vangelovski are now no longer involved with the UMD?
    I have already asked Vangelovski why he quit considering that he had a better position of influence within UMD as a board member, but he neglected to answer. I do not know the reasons for Rogi's resignation and therefor I cannot comment on them, I can only say that the loss of such an intelligent person is a detriment to UMD and Macedonians all over the world.

Vangelovski is not like minded to Rogi at all. He speaks of ideals and principles but does not experience the reality of the present situation, Vangelovski cannot be reasoned with and therefor is impossible to carry on any sort of discussion with, so I believe UMD is better off without his sort of individuals.
    Last edited by Buktop; 01-14-2010, 08:32 AM.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• TajnataKniga
      • Dec 2009

does it matter?

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      TK, First tell us which country you are from
      does it matter? im from the united kingdom of macedonia.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Are you for real?? You would kill too if you where invaded, who bombed Dubrovnik?? Who Invaded Vukovar and turned it to Ashes?? The Croats had no choice but to defend their land, the killing was done on all sides everyone is as guilty as eachother however the Albanians walked all over us and freely did what they liked in 2001.

Phoenix, How did we end up getting the military equipment from Ukraine?? Like the old saying goes "Kade Burgija ne bushi, tamu parata bushi" the Serbs where under an embargo and they got alot of oil from us,Romanians,Bulgarians etc Our army had very poor weapons, mostly old and out dated something that you would use for scrap metal.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

I didn't have the time available, though perhaps more so the motivation and enthusiasm, to make it to the Board Meetings and Conference Calls.

In fact I missed quite a few of them and I probably should have been off the Board long ago.

Nor did I have the time to keep responding to the attacks on UMD on this forum and others, on comments I didn't make, comments I too personally have issue with.

That, and other things, like a meeting with the US Charge D'Affairs to Macedonia, Tom Navratil, in 2008 which made it absolutely clear to me, though others seem to ignore it, that the US is no friend of Macedonia's and the views of the US in Macedonia are in stark contrast to the goals we define in the Macedonian cause) and a number of other things, some smaller, some bigger.

That all said, my motivation and enthusiasm and dedication to work for the Macedonian Cause is in no way lowered.

In fact it is at its' peak - I want the Macedonian Cause to be defined and adopted by the Macedonian Parliament, I didn't waste my time writing that initial draft, that will end up being a historic document. In 100 years, if anybody wants to dispute who the Macedonians were and what they stood for, they'll be destroyed by the definition of the Macedonian Cause which lays it all out.
          Last edited by Rogi; 01-14-2010, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

The constitution of the Republic of Macedonia provides the authority for the parliament of Macedonia to act on behalf of the citizens who voted for them...

I have said this from the first post, Vangelovski doesn't seem to understand that and continues to argue nonetheless. Whether or not he has actually read the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia I don't know (doubt it) but he refuses to admit when he is wrong, even though the relevant constitutional clauses have been posted for him...

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              To be clear, I'm not agreeing with either side of this argument, purely because I'm out of my element here and just don't know enough; I am not a Constitutional Law expert.

The Constitutional Law professor in Macedonia with whom I have been in contact, believes the Government has the Constitutional power to do what it is doing - which should not be the case.

In quoting the Constitution above, the point I tried to make is that this argument does not seem so black and white, it seems rather subjective and from what I have been reading here, it could probably go either way in the Constitutional Court.
              No one is asking you to take sides, I have argued since this issue first came up that the Macedonian constitution has been wrongly worded giving the government too much power. It is not my fault that Vangelovski hasn't read the Macedonian constitution...

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                • Dec 2009

thats sad rogi. thanks for explaining to us. good luck with what you are doing. the macedonian cause is great cause.

what was said at the meeting? can you shed some light?

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

I am for real but once again it shows how immature you are and how you need to grow up. Defending yourself is a different thing, killing, raping innocent people is unnaccaptable. The Ustashi have done things you can't even imagine and you want me to sit here and listen to you telling me how right they were. That was wasn't army against army, it was cruel, one big nightmare lead by people who were thirsty for blood. Cetnici, Ustashi, se ti e isto. Don't make excuses for children being killed or women being raped. No excuse. they were not defenders only, they were attackers as well. Just because a Serb army is bombing your city, does it give you the right to go rape their women?
                  Why don't you grow up seriously and stop adding so much glory to the Croats or Serbs or WAR for that matter. War is never good, will you ever learn that? Stop making it like it's ok. The traumas of war last forever, they don't finish just because the was finishes.
                  As for the Diaspora, their Diaspora did what we did, fuck all. Collected few grand and that's it. You go fight for the country. You are seriously a big kid who doesn't understand that it's not all that simple. Stop telling me how they had the right to do what they did, they didn't have any rights. Most should be in Haag now/

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

question

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Jankovska, do let us know the response that Meto provides you, if your question is in relation to ZMR. Cheers.

solider wont you see him in australia? will you ask him and let us know?

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Rogi, I appreciate your devotion to the cause, and I am sorry you left UMD, they have lost a great contributor and the members have lost a great leader.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
                        risto, i privated you to call them up and get us an answer so we can end this 'witch hunt'. nobody wants to take the leadership. jankovska?
                        Why don't you call me TK? I will tell you things that will make your hair stand on end, but then I will deny it publicly. Why don't you call them TK? Better yet, why not simply deal with the matter publicly .... or else never be publicly interviewed in the future ever again because you might FAIL again.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

He made it clear that in his and their (US) view Macedonia is and should be a multi-ethnic country of its' citizens, and forget about being the country of the Macedonian people. Or words to that effect.

There was more that pissed me off, but what I just wrote in the previous sentence goes against the very first line of the definition of the Macedonian Cause. In fact, I had that meeting in mind when I drafted that very first sentence.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                            • Dec 2009

that is crazy! macedonia is multi-ethnic but in the end its the homeland of macedonians. albanians have a homeland, albania and kosovo.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                              • Dec 2009

sounds like you spoke to this guy and now have a vengence against him. in english we say 'you don't got no balls.'

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                I didn't have the time available, though perhaps more so the motivation and enthusiasm, to make it to the Board Meetings and Conference Calls.

In fact I missed quite a few of them and I probably should have been off the Board long ago.

Nor did I have the time to keep responding to the attacks on UMD on this forum and others, on comments I didn't make, comments I too personally have issue with.

That, and other things, like a meeting with the US Charge D'Affairs to Macedonia, Tom Navratil, in 2008 which made it absolutely clear to me, though others seem to ignore it, that the US is no friend of Macedonia's and the views of the US in Macedonia are in stark contrast to the goals we define in the Macedonian cause) and a number of other things, some smaller, some bigger.

That all said, my motivation and enthusiasm and dedication to work for the Macedonian Cause is in no way lowered.

In fact it is at its' peak - I want the Macedonian Cause to be defined and adopted by the Macedonian Parliament, I didn't waste my time writing that initial draft, that will end up being a historic document. In 100 years, if anybody wants to dispute who the Macedonians were and what they stood for, they'll be destroyed by the definition of the Macedonian Cause which lays it all out.

I personally think it;s a great loss not to have you on the board and I am not saying this just for I don't know what reason, but because through the years I have read everything you write, stand for and you are one of the most stable guys with dedication to Macedonia and the Macedonian cause. Life is very demanding we all know that but thank you for everything you have done and are doing. I honestly think in the UMD all people should be like you, no mixed messages, just plain clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X