X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    They only have the authority to do those specific things that the constitution ALLOWS

UNLESS THE CONSTITUTION SPECIFICALLY STATES THAT THEY CAN'T
    The constitution, as said by yourself, does not contain any clauses excluding the negotiation of a flag or clauses concerning the alteration of the constitution through negotiation.
    Nowhere in the Macedonian Constitution do I see the Macedonian Government been delegated the authority to negotiate changes to the constitution with a third party, in this case a foreign government. Such authority cannot be assumed and must be expressly provided by the people, which it has not.
    If the constitution does not have any clauses specifically prohibiting parliamentarians from alterations why wouldn't they be able to?

Also considering the form of government of the Republic of Macedonia, the voting citizens of the country consented to vote for parliamentarians as representatives to act on behalf of their wishes, and as of yet, none of those citizens have rescinded the votes of their elected representatives, thereby constituting consent of their actions.

I asked you before to quote the relevant articles of the constitution that prohibit this and you laughed at me. Do you not know of any clauses?

You either don't understand what I am typing or you don't want to, which is it?
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Charlatan, it is painfully obvious you have no idea about republicanism.

Quoting half of my sentance does not add to your argument (your second quote) - if you read the first half of the sentance you will see that it says "its not a case of this".

A REPUBLICAN PARLIAMENT/GOVERNMENT HAS NO AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING BEYOND THAT WHICH IS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR UNDER THE CONSTITUTION - THE MACEDONIAN CONSTITUTION DOES NOT PROVIDE IT WITH THE AUTHORITY TO NEGOTIATE WITH A FORIEGN STATE OVER THE CONTENTS OF THE CONSTITUTIION - HENCE IT IS NOT ALLOWD TO.

I'm not going to waste my time with this - please read something relevant and come back when you've got a basic knowledge of republicanism.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-13-2010, 05:59 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Charlatan,

Please show me when in the past five years UMD held elections? If you want to know whether I was a UMD member for four years or not, ask your mentor. While your at it, ask him how hard he wants you to push on here and how much information he wants to be provided?
        As stated by UMD the board of directors were elected in 2008 and are to hold terms of 3 years. You claimed that you were a member 2 years ago, and that the bylaws were being formed while you were there, I am pretty sure that elections would be on the original draft of the bylaws. I do not dispute your membership at UMD, I want to know your exact date of resignation and the exact date of approval of the bylaws (which were being drafted while you were a board member, which means you had a direct role in drafting them) I don't think that is a tough question, or a relatively sensitive question to answer.

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Charlatan, it is painfully obvious you have no idea about republicanism.

Quoting half of my sentance does not add to your argument.

I'm not going to waste my time with this - please read something relevant and come back when you've got a basic knowledge of republicanism.
          Just admit that you are wrong, make this whole process easier.

Can you quote me the relevant articles of the constitution that prohibit these actions?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            Just admit that you are wrong, make this whole process easier.

Can you quote me the relevant articles of the constitution that prohibit these actions?
            Do you have a reading disability?

A REPUBLICAN PARLIAMENT/GOVERNMENT HAS NO AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING BEYOND THAT WHICH IS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR UNDER THE CONSTITUTION - THE MACEDONIAN CONSTITUTION DOES NOT PROVIDE IT WITH THE AUTHORITY TO NEGOTIATE WITH A FORIEGN STATE OVER THE CONTENTS OF THE CONSTITUTIION - HENCE IT IS NOT ALLOWD TO.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-13-2010, 06:11 AM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

As stated by UMD the board of directors were elected in 2008 and are to hold terms of 3 years. You claimed that you were a member 2 years ago, and that the bylaws were being formed while you were there, I am pretty sure that elections would be on the original draft of the bylaws. I do not dispute your membership at UMD, I want to know your exact date of resignation and the exact date of approval of the bylaws (which were being drafted while you were a board member, which means you had a direct role in drafting them) I don't think that is a tough question, or a relatively sensitive question to answer.
              The Board was NOT elected in 2008 - the Board Members merely allocated themselves positions on the Board - no UMD member outside of the Board was even informed.

I did have a role in drafting the bylaws. You'll have to ask Meto the exact date they were adopted because I left before they were adopted.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Charlatan,

Your defence is blind. I just provided a quote where UMD specifically called on Greece to abide by the Accord.
                And that means they support the accord? Or they are trying to beat Greece at their own game. You really must be clutching at straws if this is your whole argument...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

And that means they support the accord? Or they are trying to beat Greece at their own game.
                  Wow...just wow

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

\
                    I did have a role in drafting the bylaws.
                    So how is it that you do not know the provision concerning elections? So why is it you claimed that you did not know the UMD bylaws? Why are you intentionally misrepresenting facts.
                    no UMD member outside of the Board was even informed.
                    How did you not know there were appointments or elections when as early as the beginning of February they were included in newsletters? You as a board member didn't know there would be appointments of board members? I find this very hard to believe...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

So how is it that you do not know the provision concerning elections? So why is it you claimed that you did not know the UMD bylaws? Why are you intentionally misrepresenting facts.
                      How did you not know there were appointments or elections when as early as the beginning of February they were included in newsletters? You as a board member didn't know there would be appointments of board members? I find this very hard to believe...
                      Buktop, I never claimed I didn't know the bylaws specified elections, I said that there never have been elections.

Are you getting confused? Can you try reading the post before automatically posting back?
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-13-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Do you have a reading disability?

AND I ASKED YOU TO PROVIDE THE RELEVANT ARTICLES PROHIBITING THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS...

UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY THE CONSTITUTION, ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS ARE DESIGNATED TO BE WITHIN THEIR AUTHORITY...

The non-existence of clauses within the constitution does not prohibit action.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

AND I ASKED YOU TO PROVIDE THE RELEVANT ARTICLES PROHIBITING THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS...

UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY THE CONSTITUTION, ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS ARE DESIGNATED TO BE WITHIN THEIR AUTHORITY...

The non-existence of clauses within the constitution does not prohibit action.
                          You're talking about a tyranny, where state power is absolute. I thought we were discussing a republic.

Charlatan, wait, I'll just go and lobotomise myself. Then maybe I'll be able to accept your ridiculous assumptions.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-13-2010, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Buktop, I never claimed I didn't know the bylaws specified elections, I said that there never have been elections. I knew that the board members (co-founders) appointed themselves - nobody else did, i.e., the normal members?

Are you getting confused?
                            Oh so you knew that the bylaws called for elections? Why then were you trying to make such a big fuss about it in the other thread? Did the bylaws not specify a 3 year term for board members? Or did you conveniently forget that part?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Oh so you knew that the bylaws called for elections? Why then were you trying to make such a big fuss about it in the other thread? Did the bylaws not specify a 3 year term for board members? Or did you conveniently forget that part?
                              The Board was never elected - it appointed itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X