X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Teenagers beaten up on their prom night for waving Macedonian flag in Skopje.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Nothing surprises me when the govt does sweet heart deals with terrorists shiptari.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
        • Apr 2014

Macedonian President Cancels Euronews Interview for Use of FYROM Abbreviation

The Cabinet of the Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov asked for an apology from the television house "Euronews" because of the way they addressed the country in a promotion for a set interview. Euronews, which is a part of a European distribution union of state televisions from Europe, started to promote the interview through social networks by asking readers to post questions for "FYROM President".

The Macedonian cabinet informs that because of this form of addressing the interview with Issabele Kumar from this television will be canceled. The interview was supposed to happen during the security conference GLOBSEC in Slovakia, at which President Ivanov will participate.

"We inform you that President Ivanov is canceling the scheduled interview for your medium. The abbreviation FYROM is altogether unacceptable for Macedonia. We deeply regret that our request to remove the abbreviation FYROM was not respected, and the request to refer to our country by its constitutional name-Republic of Macedonia was not honored. We consider the use of the abbreviation FYROM an insult to our citizens. As we informed you before that abbreviation is not in use anywhere, including the registry of the United Nations and we pointed out that FYROM is not a name in UN, but a reference that is never used as an abbreviation", said the Cabinet message of President Ivanov.

The interview was promoted under the heading "Ask FYROM President", without consent from Macedonia.

Well done.

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Refugees (mostly of Syrian origin), in refugee camp in Skopje,Macedonia

This is horrible!

It is estimated that more than 100 thousand of refugees (mostly of Syrian origin) passed through Macedonia this year, on their way to northern europe.Their route is from Turkey ,greece,Macedonia with final destination Germany and other Northern European countries...

And for the record, UNHCR is in charge for these refugee camps.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            Refugees (mostly of Syrian origin), in refugee camp in Skopje,Macedonia

This is horrible!

It is estimated that more than 100 thousand of refugees (mostly of Syrian origin) passed through Macedonia this year, on their way to northern europe.Their route is from Turkey ,greece,Macedonia with final destination Germany and other Northern European countries...

And for the record, UNHCR is in charge for these refugee camps.
            awful
            will never understand what humanity has become today, anywhere in this world to treat asylum seekers worse than we would treat our domestic pets

Unfortunately Australia has a smeared apalling record of mistreatment as well

horrible world we live in today, what have we become, humanity has lost the plot
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

My first impression is they're being treated like rats. Then I look at the brand new floorboards and I'm not sure we're seeing an accurate representation of what is going on.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

US Senator McCain: No One, Not even greece Can Pick the Name of Another Country

I personally believe that the name of a country depends on the people of the country and such a decision should be made by the people of the country and not by others, including greece, US Senator John McCain stated when asked by MIA’s correspondent if Macedonia should get a NATO membership invitation alongside Montenegro at the Warsaw summit after meeting all the necessary criteria with the name issue deemed as the sole obstacle.

Furthermore, President Gjorge Ivanov in Bratislava at the 2015 Global Security Forum held a meeting with Slovakia’s Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak where it was concluded that their countries were fostering excellent relations.

At the meeting, Ivanov referred to the political and security situation in Macedonia while also sharing views about the overall situation in SEE and the process of EU integration, MIA reports.

In this respect, the Macedonian President urged EU and its members to increase their engagement in order to unblock Macedonia’s integration process saying he expected the positive examples of parallel processes of integration and settling of bilateral differences to be applied for Macedonia as well.

“I expect the interim agreement and the Hague ruling to be respected,” stressed Ivanov.

Saying Macedonia could still count on his country’s support, FM Lajcak stated that Slovakia understood well the consequences from the prolonged status quo of the integration process.

izvor: http://www.independent.mk/articles/1...nother+Country

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

greece is finished in 12 days they will decide whether they are out of the eurozone.Greece now owes with all that defaulting going on to the tune of 357 billion dollars.It is seeking loans just so that they can borrow to pay the interest.Also there is a mass exudus of a run on the banjs if thins dont happen as they should yes greece could be out of the eurozone completely.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

A Bundestag representative of the far left party Die Linke thrashed Kosovo and their authorities as terrorists on a speach few days ago.Good to hear a westerner finally acknowledging these scum for what they are.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

Zaev declared the talks as unsuccessfull ,he will continue disclosing phone tapped conversations and there will be no elections in April.

Just can't wait to see how many threads regarding this matter Iceman produces now...
                      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

@Cvetin: BTW, flooded Tetovo village of Sipkovica was main HQ of the 2001 insurgency. Now #Macedonia soldiers helping clean-up, search for survivors

Amazing by our Soldiers....

And

@Cvetin: First day of trial in #Macedonia wiretapping affair will likely be delayed with SDSM leader Zaev's no-show

Zaev is nothing but a cockroach...(for the sake of keeping the language clean, I had to add the roach)
                        Last edited by Bill77; 08-06-2015, 04:13 AM.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          @Cvetin: BTW, flooded Tetovo village of Sipkovica was main HQ of the 2001 insurgency. Now #Macedonia soldiers helping clean-up, search for survivors

Amazing by our Soldiers....

And

@Cvetin: First day of trial in #Macedonia wiretapping affair will likely be delayed with SDSM leader Zaev's no-show

Zaev is nothing but a cockroach...(for the sake of keeping the language clean, I had to add the roach)
                          Bill77
                          Hahahahahaha............you could have said "head" instead of roach!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

They'll do anything to get into power.Head of the roaches would be more appropriate.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

If what the source claims is correct,than this is just wrong. No excuses for this type of behavour.

Random citizens of Albanian minority beaten by FC Vardar fans Komiti after Vardar-Skupi football match in Skopje.

izvor: http://vecer.mk/sport/komiti-napravi...-vardar-shkupi

edit: Other sources claim this whole thing was staged to spark bigger ethnic clash

Vardar fans Komiti came with a statement denying responibility:

Last edited by DedoAleko; 08-11-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

We need more info to see how it all happened.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X