• Jun 2010

Vreme on too much workers in goverment

ИАКО ВЛАДАТА ВЕТИ ДЕКА НЕМА ДА ЈА ПУМПА АДМИНИСТРАЦИЈАТА
    Масовно вработување на државен товар

Comment

• zadan
      • Jun 2010

macedonia shook with food price

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Серија поскапувања ја тресат Македонија. По бензините и парното се зголемија и цените на прехранбените производи.

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Utility and Food increase every year at least in any Western Nation. Not to mention every 6 months prices will jump once Macedonia is part of the EU fold

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

From September the prices will go up, however Macedonia still has the cheapest food in Europe.
          Last edited by Prolet; 08-20-2010, 05:58 AM.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

prices is another thing not to join the EU.That;s why the greeks are buying stuff from macedonia it's cheaper.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

Macedonains are so un prepared are they they have no idea what awaits them being a member in the EU

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Well allready housing prices have gone up because everyone thinks of eu dollars.I think
                macedonia's food prices are still attractive as a lot of people come over the border.Even albania's prices were cheaper when i was there a couple of years ago.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

So prices go up, we say thank god they arent in EU, but salaries stay the same outside of EU... So actual cost goes up, and expendable income goes down
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

They cross the border from Lerin to Bitola to do their shopping and stock up with food, the citizens in the Republic have a mentality that once the Eu grants them golden entry, heaven will descend with riches upon them, even to the detriment of changing the Macedonian name. They dont realise the food prices will jump ten fold, and the heaven sent EU will cripple them to the point of starvation. The old man told me the last few months was there, the mentality is the EU are the golden saviours for RoM, may God help them.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      They cross the border from Lerin to Bitola to do their shopping and stock up with food, the citizens in the Republic have a mentality that once the Eu grants them golden entry, heaven will descend with riches upon them, even to the detriment of changing the Macedonian name. They dont realise the food prices will jump ten fold, and the heaven sent EU will cripple them to the point of starvation. The old man told me the last few months was there, the mentality is the EU are the golden saviours for RoM, may God help them.
                      Do you have exact numbers on how many actually cross the border for shopping?

Do you know what the cost of food is compared to the average salary in Macedonia currently?

I am by no means advocating EU as the savior of Macedonia, but I want people to have an acurate picture of the situation now, and the potential situation in the future.
                      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                      Our long awaited hour will draw near
                      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

My old man has come back home from a very long holiday in RoM, he went over with my brother to show him our mothers birthplace in Dolno Kotori, he said prices were through the roof, went into the cafana for a drink and said 4 times as much for a drink then in RoM in Bitola. The people in the kafana, on hearing they are from Aus, apparently we stand out like sore thumbs stared at them both. "kako ste brakja" from dad and they started talking in Maco. He heard from them they cant afford to buy basic necessities in Aegean Macedonia, that they go over the border some 20 km away into Bitola and Tuesdays and Fridays in Bitola, dad said it is full from people over the border stocking up on food. I will ask him comparative prices, they were only there for the day so my brother would be able to see where his maternal bloodline is from
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Buktop, my old man BEFORE he left early May to go for his trip was crossing himself with the Holy Trinity on the wonders of the EU, with me trying to argue the point with him to no avail.
                          He has returned from Rom after almost 4 months away saying the EU will cripple RoM, Macedonia will lose its name for entry, and they will not be able to eat out at the local restaurant for the equivalent of $8 Aus with drinks, and 3 courses.
                          The citizens hava an apathy where the name negotiations are, they dont seem to be bothered as long as the saviour EU and NATO is there.
                          they dont understand the financila and severe economic ramifications of this, nor repaying Hellarses debt.
                          They are also angry with the diaspora, they say we should have no right to be involved with anything to do with Macedonia.
                          Dad argued the point with them, they say we should be sending money from our money trees here, they need to be up to date with every piece of technology and have anger , that we should be living in RoM if we consider ourselves Macedonian
                          The old man, God Bless him, said the diaspora have worked very hard to establish Macedonian communities throughout the world so that the culture and language would be maintained and we have eery right to have a say, he obtained a Macedonian passport whilst there and was incredibly proud, he is quite elderly.

RoM does not care for the diaspora nor care for assistance, so we need to work even harder to convince them that our identity is non negotiable, that if they think life is tough now, it is paradise compared to what will happen if EU and NATO are their crowning glory

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I've just spoken to relative who runs a kitchen installation business in struga.They said due to the low prices they are getting heaps of interborder requests from neighbouring countries.Apparently it's like half price.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              I've just spoken to relative who runs a kitchen installation business in struga.They said due to the low prices they are getting heaps of interborder requests from neighbouring countries.Apparently it's like half price.
                              That Is the point George. If Macedonia was in the EU, this would not happen. It is an excellent opportunity.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• zadan
                                • Jun 2010

Greek-Macedonian Name Issue Myths Debunked

Global Politician: Greek-Macedonian Name Issue Myths Debunked

Comment

Working...
                                X