X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    its more of an attack on citizens who i believe is the main cause of this problem we face.
    That will be that slave mentality that nobody likes hearing.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

UMD Urges End to Negotiations, Opposition’s Return to Parliament, and Diaspora Right to Vote

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), on behalf of its membership and entire global Macedonian Diaspora community, expressed today its concern over the ongoing and most recent Macedonian Government’s handling of the “name dispute” with Greece, and the political gamesmanship of Macedonia’s political parties with Macedonia’s democratic institutions. Furthermore, UMD expressed disappointment in the manipulation of the Diaspora’s right to vote by Macedonia’s political parties.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/549/1/
      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
        UMD Urges End to Negotiations, Opposition’s Return to Parliament, and Diaspora Right to Vote

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), on behalf of its membership and entire global Macedonian Diaspora community, expressed today its concern over the ongoing and most recent Macedonian Government’s handling of the “name dispute” with Greece, and the political gamesmanship of Macedonia’s political parties with Macedonia’s democratic institutions. Furthermore, UMD expressed disappointment in the manipulation of the Diaspora’s right to vote by Macedonia’s political parties.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/549/1/
        I haven't read it yet, but you will NEVER speak on behalf of the "entire global Macedonian diaspora community" so please spare us your delusions of granduer.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

I just read it. Its more of the same misguided UMD BS, though from a State Deparment perspective this time.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            I knew this same old BS would resurface....it was only a matter of time, but I expected it from the usual suspects.
            Just throwing it out there to foster some discussion Tom. I didn't realize that this was well trodden territory.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
              • Oct 2009

UMD Supports Macedonia’s Membership to UN Human Rights Council

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) expressed its strong support for Macedonia’s full membership on the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)* for the 2013-2016 periods.

Read full press release here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/548/1/

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

I just read it. Its more of the same misguided UMD BS, though from a State Deparment perspective this time.
                So easy to destroy rather than build
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

Read full press release here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/549/1/

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    So easy to destroy rather than build
                    Was it you that claimed you were not a UMD apologist?

I remember this guy who came on here once, MP, and lauded you as a "physical and intellectual giant" able to "destroy" anyone on here.

I'm wondering which of the points in UMD's press release are such great examples of 'building' and why?

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Was it you that claimed you were not a UMD apologist?

I remember this guy who came on here once, MP, and lauded you as a "physical and intellectual giant" able to "destroy" anyone on here.

I'm wondering which of the points in UMD's press release are such great examples of 'building' and why?

Perhaps you can start how this is misguided BS:

“Macedonia’s government has harmed Macedonia’s image and positions vis-ŕ-vis Greece by accepting a new name for Macedonia during the NATO Bucharest Summit in 2008 while misleading Macedonian citizens regarding its stern positions and an eventual referendum on the new name,” said UMD Chairman Stojan Nikolov. “UMD is concerned over the handling of Macedonia’s most important issue and urges the government to cease all talks with Greece over Macedonia’s rightful and constitutional name immediately, today.”
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Perhaps you can start how this is misguided BS:
                        Volk, I can see where you'd be comfortable with it, but any critical thinking Macedonian would reel back...
                        “Macedonia’s government has harmed Macedonia’s image and positions vis-ŕ-vis Greece by accepting a new name for Macedonia during the NATO Bucharest Summit in 2008 while misleading Macedonian citizens regarding its stern positions and an eventual referendum on the new name,” said UMD Chairman Stojan Nikolov. “UMD is concerned over the handling of Macedonia’s most important issue and urges the government to cease all talks with Greece over Macedonia’s rightful and constitutional name immediately, today.”
                        What is this "position vis-a-vis Greece"?

What was the Macedonian Government's "stern position"?

We've been over the idiocy of a referendum and UMD's complaints that there won't be one is contradictory to their supposed call to "cease" the negotiations.

What exactly does UMD mean by "cease" the negotiations? They seem to redefine it constantly. What about the Interim Accord. Have they thought about calling on the Macedonian Government to "cease" that? Or better yet, declare it 'null and void'?

Again with the "constitutional name". Do we need to cover that territory again for the goldfish?

Finally, UMD itself was defending the acceptance of "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" back in 2008. Has it now changed its position on this? And if so, why and when? This is unclear?
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-28-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post

Read full press release here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/549/1/
                          UMD believes Macedonia has already made plenty of unnecessary concessions and must stop continuing this harmful process once and for all.
                          I can better that. Not only must they stop continuing this harmful process once and for all. I believe Macedonia should reverse all the concessions.

In recent weeks, Macedonia’s political parties have increased their political gamesmanship with Macedonia’s democratic institutions. The incidents on Skopje’s Kale at the sight of a memorial in honor of a medieval Macedonian Orthodox Church have further jeopardized inter-ethnic and inter-religious relations in Macedonia. UMD hopes that Macedonia’s citizens will hold the Macedonian Government and representatives, including its Coalition partner the Democratic Union of Integration, accountable for instigating further ethnic and religious hatred in Macedonia and all who committed unlawful activities will be prosecuted.
                          I think in this case, you should single out the Ethnic Albanian parties or Politicians. If you want to put the Macedonian politicians in the same basket, please explain why, how they played part in jeopardizing inter-ethnic and inter-religious relations in Macedonia. Is it because they gave the go ahead for building this church?

UMD strongly supports freedom of the media and hopes that A1 television station and all other media will continue to work without fear of persecution or bias their reporting for political favors.
                          Where have i heard this complaint before ........

Oh yeh, SDSM

UMD calls upon Macedonia’s opposition to return to Parliament – the place for democratic dialogue – where they can voice their concerns on behalf of their constituents. UMD believes the Macedonian citizens deserve an opposition that will hold its government accountable for its actions within Macedonia’s democratic institutions and enforce much needed checks and balances.
                          Better they stay out and the party gets deregistered (if its possible). The only actions this opposition takes in keeping the government accountable, is putting pressure on, so a deal can be made and we enter EU asap. Macedonians do not deserve this.

Listen, you want a letter to use as a press release? i can help you out, just ask.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

It is very sad to see that Macedonia is left with no one to lead it and those that were have been removed.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I know a donkey in Dolno Dupeni who is infinitely more qualified to lead the country than any of Macedonia's present politicians.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Louis Riel
                                • Aug 2010

Politicians are not leaders....they are actors/cons etc.

That reminds me....i was listening to some reporter talking about the "lideri"(his words not mine) and was thinking to myself....whatever happened to "voditeli"?

Comment

Working...
                                X