Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

meto he was not much of a historian if he made that call at this point in metos short career , that historian more like a coffee cup reader and not one with any talent

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
      Osiris, Meto was called the young Goce Delchev by a Macedonian Historian, who at the time felt honored and privileged while listening to Metodija's speech.
      Which historian made that jester's comment? You're the only clown who keeps continually making reference to this pathetically inaccurate and insulting (for Macedonians) comparison.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

SOM, I didnt bring up Goce Delcev, Osiris did

SOM, If you want to know who it was, scroll through the Sliki on the Informator site the person is there. I think its time you stop with the insults you always seem to pin the blame on me.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, do you know for certain that UMD has 4,000 members, or are you just helping Meto spread more misinformation?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Meto said this in his speech why would he lie about it? I didnt make up this figure and why are you so against it? Its one thing saying 400 its another saying 400,000 i'd believe 4000 but thats my opinion.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Meto and UMD have been caught out making dishonest statements in the past - for example the mysterious op-ed piece in The Age.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Are you certain that Meto said UMD has 4,000 members in good standing?

I know which speech you are referring to and I believe you have misinterpreted what Meto said and you are misquoting him.

I don't think anyone here would appreciate being given false numbers and I do not think anyone from UMD would appreciate disinformation being spread in the name of UMD.

Please check this figure and be sure not to be spreading disinformation.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, So you think that 4000 people world wide outside of Macedonia is a large figure? More people rock up to Preston and Altona games for gods sake. Im not sure why you are disputing this number its not even a drop in the Ocean, i know what i heard he said over 4000 members if you dont believe him thats fine. Im telling you what i heard Meto say because this is one of the questions he was asked (How many members does UMD have world wide)

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

UMD Deplores Metropolitan Anthimos’ Easter Homily

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) takes strong issue with the contention of the Greek Orthodox Metropolitan that “Macedonians, as an ethnic group, do not exist.” UMD also deplores his general philippic characterizing the Greek Government’s position on the “name dispute” as consistent with his statement denying the existence of a Macedonian ethnicity and deserving of the support of all Greek citizens.

Visit link for full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/467/1/
                    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Еве ти Роги, Дали ке ми се извиниш сега или пак ке ме обвинуваш??

За срамота е ова што вака што ми прајш.

Колку членови брои вашата организација и кој е начинот на вашето делување?

- Нашата организација има околу 4.000 членови низ светот. Нашата база на податоци има информации за околу 50.000 членови низ светот, така што опфаќаме голем број на Македонци низ светот.

Ако некој мисли дека АМН не е добар извор на информации еве и од друг сајт.

Last edited by Prolet; 04-06-2010, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Maybe two former Board members questioning Meto's claim to membership should ring some bells for you. I know I left a while ago, but its hard to see how membership could grow that dramatically seeing UMD's average during the time I was there. Rogi only left recently, and if he's questioning the 4,000 number then that only confirms what I suspected.
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 04-06-2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet,

If you recall correctly, he did not say UMD has 4,000 members worldwide, rather he said UMD has 4,000 members on its contact list.

What that means, is that when UMD send an email out, it goes to 4,000 Macedonians (and others) worldwide, because that is the number of people's email addresses they have - this number may now be higher.

If he has been misquoted by the media, as may be the case, well that's another issue altogether and that's not your fault.

But he did not say that UMD has 4,000 actual members (meaning, people who have signed up and paid to be UMD members).

As for whether 4,000 is a large figure or not, well, it most definitely is.

To put it into perspective, the Australian Greens, a major Australian political party, only has about 10,000 members.

Or to put that into more perspective, the NRL teams in Australia only average under 10,000 members.

So 4,000 is definitely large, and far more than the real number of members that UMD or any other Macedonian organisation in the Diaspora would have.

In fact, I would suggest that 4,000 is perhaps 10 times more than what the real numbers would look like.

Oh, and that figure of 50,000 is a bit high. In fact, about 8 times too high.

Prolet, the most contacts that UMD ever got was during the campaign for OMO Ilinden Pirin right before Bulgaria's accession to the EU. This was ran at www.macedoniancommunity.com and it was my campaign, I created it, I ran it and I brought it to UMD (in fact, that is how I became a member of UMD by bringing that campaign to them).

Having managed that, I know the exact number of contacts, not to mention the fact that I was on the Board until 4.5 months ago, so I would hope that you would pay attention to what I am writing here.
                          Last edited by Rogi; 04-06-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Grotius
                            • Dec 2009

Prolet, are you a member of UMD or just their resident fool?

A friend of mine used to say that you know you have made it in life when you have your own fool. Fool, sing me a song and make me laugh.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Anthimos is a disgusting being.

All of his followers are being led in a direction completely opposite to the Christian belief.

The Greek Orthodox Church has no connection to God whatsoever when it has people like Anthimos in its' most senior positions.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

This Greek Priest is not a Christian.

Comment

Working...
                                X