Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Prolet, if you were planning a coup d'état, you wouldn't announce it publicly.

He is a non-factor, he is irrelevant, and he has discredited himself into oblivion by showing his true treacherous colours when he advocated for a name change.

He has less than 30,000 supporters (and dropping) these days (down from 145,000 or so that he had in April last year when he ran for President).

In any case, if his calls for a coup d'état are more than an attempt to become relevant again by becoming a media whore, if indeed he has such plans, then it can be argued to amount to high treason.

High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's monarch or country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government....
    Last edited by Rogi; 03-23-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      Prolet, if you were planning a coup d'état, you wouldn't announce it publicly.

In any case, if his calls for a coup d'état are more than an attempt to become relevant again by becoming a media whore, if indeed he has such plans, then it can be argued to amount to high treason.

High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's monarch or country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow its government....
      Rogi,

You're treading a fine line...what about a revolution? Thats an overthrow of a government and has historically been viewed (by the government being overthrown) as treason
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

I wasn't finished posting/editing when you quoted my post

There are different types of revolutions. A cultural revolution, an industrial revolution, so which one are you saying is treason?

In any case, jokes aside, it is true, a revolution in the sense that you meant is treason.

But when it is supported by the majority of the people, that's where there is a difference (albeit, not in the legal sense).

That's the opposite of what Boskovski has, the majority are against him.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Rogi, I see what you mean

Ljube;s camp is saying that Grujo is purposely doing this because they were surprised at how many people voted for him in the Presidential Elections so they use the Johan Tarculovski case to turn the people against him.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Boskovski killed himself and the way he will go down in history, when he became a traitor, advocating for a name change.
            Now he is an irrelevant waste of space.
            Last edited by Rogi; 03-23-2010, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• sf.
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              It says that Gruevski accepts "North" as megjunarodno but for bilateral relations as Republic of Macedonia? Who wrote this garbage?
              I think it means that each country has an option to recognise Macedonia under this name. No different than the situation now. Don't confuse this with a bilateral agreement with Greece.

I doubt the accuracy of the article though.
              Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

it sounds like the opposite to what i think he would accept.

maybe it was meant to read rep of makedonia for international use and nth mak for greece.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

I know a lot of the members on this forum trust Gruevski on the name issue - though I'm not sure why?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I know a lot of the members on this forum trust Gruevski on the name issue - though I'm not sure why?
                    How much trust can you put in the hands of a politician...?

I'm clinging to the belief that this decision goes beyond any measure of what could be considered 'normal politics', this is a decision that will ultimately change the history of the Macedonian people with possible implications to historical and cultural ties and it could finally sever all relationships with our kin throughout the diaspora.

A decision to persue this path is an immense burden on any man, a decision that will equate to outright treachery and the trade of our identity, I can't believe that any man in Macedonia will willingly place his neck on the chopping block like this...

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

high treason
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• ZAS
                        • May 2009

SOM is RIGHT this paper has got it WRONG, why would Nick accept billateral use RoM and international RoNM.
                        Thses SDSM rags run great crap against US, just go to their forums and Face book logs and see what they write against VMRO and all of its supporters, these are real SCUM BAGS karat mayka shayka and they CURSE us, really TWISTED people. this is just a little ploy to start us turning against our leaders, they will call it a miss print.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                          I think it means that each country has an option to recognise Macedonia under this name. No different than the situation now. Don't confuse this with a bilateral agreement with Greece.

I doubt the accuracy of the article though.
                          I know what I read and I am not confused, the article that Volk posted seems to be though. Since when is Gruevski pushing for North Macedonia as an international name and Republic of Macedonia as one for bilateral use? If the opposite was written then it probably would reflect the current situation, but as it isn't, I can only put it down to another pathetic news article by Dnevnik, customarily riddled with lies.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

SoM,

Do you know with absolute certainty that Gruevski would not capitulate on the name?

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

You can never know that with absolute certainty. He is a politician, after all.

I can say though, with a strong degree of certainty, that Gruevski wants to leave a legacy and go down in history as a great Macedonian, definitely not as a traitor who sold Macedonia out.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                SoM,

Do you know with absolute certainty that Gruevski would not capitulate on the name?
                                Tom, Spolaj Ti (lol, sorry mate, couldn't help it).

On a serious note, no, I don't know if Gruevski will capitulate, the bilateral compromise is capitulation enough, like RtG I have thought about this over and over and have concluded that we shouldn't have to compromise a thing, not even on a bilateral level.

Can you say with certainty that he will capitulate? I know that people have claimed that Gruevski was prepared to accept Macedonia (Skopje) in Bucharest, but I am yet to see evidence of this.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X