X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I wonder if we have any Macedonian Bishops who are agents for other nations at the moment?
    Do not listen to what they say but notice what they do, then you will know.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

I think the vast majority of our priests would have links to one intelligence service or another. It would be naive to think that under communism they were not all either screened or placed there by UDBa. Those people are now the ones bringing in the latest cadre of priests and I'm sure their agenda's have not changed all that much. One telling sign is their recent name change from the MOC to the MOC-OA and its use as a test balloon to gauge public reaction to a name change for Macedonia - how many people noticed?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        how many people noticed?
        Yep, I saw that and made the same conclusion.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• mango
          • Feb 2010

Debate Bulgarian Way

Check following link for a video from a Bulgarian TV debate held couple of days ago. Theme: UN admonition to Bulgaria to recognize Macedonians and introduce Macedonian in schools. Our Stojko Stojkov participates.

Най - актуалните новини от България, спорт, прогнози и анализи

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Let us not forget the Macedonians in Pirin‏

New publishing project by the Literary Association “Gligor Prlicev”
            Let us not forget the Macedonians in Pirin

Dear Macedonians and friends of Macedonia,

The heroic struggle of the Macedonian people in Pirin Macedonia for their basic human rights is well known to all of us. However, despite their Herculean effort, Bulgarian officials still deny their existence on Bulgarian territory and elsewhere, while using every means possible to humiliate and degrade them.

The latest act of provocation took place a while ago and is associated with the Bulgarian census where the Bulgarian government “counted” only 1,654 Macedonians in the entire Bulgarian territory!

One can tell that this figure is blatantly falsified as compared to the data obtained in a 1946 census when the Macedonian nation was recognized in Bulgaria and at which time 160,541 residents of the Pirin part of Macedonia declared themselves to be Macedonians! So the question is how is it possible that in 1946 there were 160,541 Macedonians (or 70% of the population) in the Pirin part of Macedonia and in 2011 their numbers declined to only 1,654?

The answer is very simple; the Bulgarian state wants it this way. It wants to minimize the numbers and humiliate the Macedonian nation as a whole!

After the fall of the totalitarian regime in Bulgaria, one of the biggest beacons of Macedonian national struggle was the Organization OMO Ilinden! Regardless of all the factions and new organizations that emerged from this organization, the name “OMO Ilinden” will forever be recorded in the history of the Macedonian national struggle!

We would like to inform you that we recently started a project to IMORTALIZE, through the publication of a book, the work of the Macedonian heroes of OMO Ilinden. More than two hundred pages of the book will be dedicated to the most significant documents of the struggle of national and human rights (photos, flyers, minutes of meetings, membership cards, calls, letters, memos...) of the Macedonian people in the Pirin part of Macedonia! These are documents (patiently collected over a period of over twenty years) taken from the personal archives of Atanas Kirijakov, one of the first members of OMO Ilinden, and other known Macedonian activists and campaigners for human rights. The chief editor of this book will be the famous Macedonian researcher and historian Aleksandar Donski.

Several unpublished personal papers from Macedonians from the 1950’s will also be included in the book, which will add weight to the evidence, clearly showing that Bulgaria had recognized the Macedonian people as a separate nation, and the holders of these documents are clearly shown as “Macedonians”.

One thousand copies of this book will be printed. The book will be published by the Macedonian Literary Association “GligorPrlicev” in Sydney and will contain the strongest evidence to date proving to the world that Macedonians have existed and still exist in Bulgaria!

We invite you and your organizations or businesses to join in this patriotic action! Anyone who donates 100 (hundred) AUD will receive five copies of this valuable book and their name or the name of their organization will be mentioned in it.

Help this patriotic project! Let us not forget the Pirin Macedonians!

For more information contact Dusan Ristevski at 0425231335, or at his e-mail address: [email protected] or Ivan Trposki at [email protected]

Make your payment (cheque or MO) or your donation to: Macedonian Literary Association “GligorPrlicev” and send it to: PO Box 227 Rockdale NSW 2216 (Australia)

The Macedonian Literary Association “Grigor Prlicev” Committee

Нов проект од издавачката дејност на Литературното друштво “Григор Прличев”:

ДА НЕ ГИ ЗАБОРАВИМЕ МАКЕДОНЦИТЕ ВО ПИРИН

Почитувани Македонци и пријатели на Македонија,

Сите нам ни е добро позната херојската борба на Македонците во пиринскиот дел на Македонија за остварување на своите основни човекови права.

Меѓутоа, и покрај нивната лавовска борба, официјална Бугарија се уште го негира постоењето на Македонците на своја територија, користејќи ги притоа сите средства за нивно омаловажување и деградација.

Последниот провокативен акт беше поврзан со неодампешниот попис на населението во Бугарија, кога бугарската власт “изброја” само 1.654 Македонци на своја територија!

Дека оваа бројка е бесрамно фалсификувана говори податокот што на пописот во 1946 год., т.е. во времето кога македонската нација во Бугарија беше призната, како Македонци се изјаснија 160.541 жители во пиринскиот дел на Македонија! Па се поставува прашањето како е можно во 1946 година во пиринскиот дел на Македонија да имало 160.541 Македонци (или 70% од населението), а во 2011 нивниот број да биде само 1.654?

Очигледно дека бугарската држава сака на овој начин да ги понижи Македонците како народ во целина!

По падот на тоталитарниот режим во Бугарија, еден од најголемите светилници на македонската национална борба е организацијата ОМО ИЛИНДЕН!

Без оглед на сите фракции и нови организации што од неа произлегоа, името на ОМО ИЛИНДЕН ќе остане засекогаш запишано во историјата на македонската национална борба!

Ве известуваме дека од неодамна е започнат проект за ОВЕКОВЕЧУВАЊЕ преку книга на дејноста на македонските херои од ОМО ИЛИНДЕН.

На над двесте страници во книгата ќе бидат прикажани најзначајните документи од борбата на Македонците во пиринскиот дел на Македонија за свои национални и човекови права (фотографии, летоци, записници од состаноци, членски карти, апели, писма, меморандуми...)!

Документите (трпеливо собирани во период од преку дваесет години) се преземени од личната архива на Атанас Кирјаков, кој е еден од првите членови на ОМО ИЛИНДЕН и познат македонски активист и борец за човекови права. Редактор на книгата ќе биде познатиот македонски историчар и истражувач Александар Донски.

Посебна тежина ќе имаат неколкуте досега необјавени лични документи од Македонци од педесеттите години на XX век, во кои јасно се гледа дека во тие години Бугарија ги признавала Македонците како посебна нација, па носителите на документите јасно се опредслени како “Македонци”.

Оваа книга (која ќе се печати во 1.000 тираж во издание на Македонското литсратурно друштво “Григор Прличев” од Сиднеј) ќе биде најсилен доказ пред светот дека Македонците во Бугарија постоеле, постојат и ќе постојат!

Ве повикуваме Вас и Вашата организација или бизнис да се придуржите во оваа патриотска акција! Секој што ќе донира 100 (сто) АУД ќе добие пет примероци од оваа вредна книга и името или името на неговата фирма ќе бидат спомнати во истата.

Помогнете го овој патриотски проект! Да не ги заборавиме Македонците под Пирии!

За повеќе информации ќе можите да се обратите до: Душан Ристевски на 0425231335, [email protected] или Иван Трпоски на [email protected]

Вашите средства (чекови или МО) можете да ги донирате на имс на Друштвото и испратите на адреса: Macedonian Literary Association P.O. Box 227 Rockdale NSW 2216 (Australia)

Од Управата на Литературното друштво “Григор Прличев”
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
              • Mar 2009

Bulgarian Offensive: Who Else Wants a Citizenship?

"Bulgarian citizenship and passport in three months, ability to work in EU countries, scholarships to study in Sofia or Plovdiv" is the latest offer from representatives of the Bulgarian Government to Macedonian Gorans in Kosovo.

For months now, Bulgarian officials are visiting Gora and Sredacka Zupa which are regions in Kosovo inhabited by Macedonians.

Avnija Rahte, the president of the Macedonian-Goran society, says according to his knowledge there are around 100 Gorans, out of which 40 are Macedonians who have received Bulgarian citizenships.

Black Vans from Sofia to Shara every week

Avnija explains in an interview with local Skopje daily Dnevnik that Bulgarian officials are showing up in Macedonian communities in Kosovo promising them the world only if they said they were Bulgarians.

- (Bulgarian officials) show up here and tend to stay for few months. They left few weeks ago, so they will come back again in May. Both officials are women, accompanied by an attorney. The attorney does everything very quickly. Once you agree to say you were "Bulgarian", they will put your name on a list and will give you a free ride to Sofia. There is a ride to Sofia each week. "

There are 18 Macedonian villages in Gora, Rahte explains he does not know how many Macedonians go to Bulgaria to obtain citizenships.

Rahte explains the Bulgarian Government is very organized, they have already opened an office named "Society of Bulgarian muslims" who claim they were Bulgarians who accepted the muslim faith.

Serbian daily Kurir in its Tuesday's print also covered the Bulgarian offensive in an article dubbed "They found Bulgars on Shara Mountain".

Kurir interviewed a Serbian who received a Bulgarian citizenship recently. "I became a Bulgarian" stated the Serb for Kurir. Born in Skopje to Serbian parents and a holder of a Serbian passport with no connection to Bulgaria, he was quickly given a Bulgarian citizenship and passport.

- Bulgaria gives a citizenship to anyone born in Macedonia, east Serbia, Ukraine without any difficulties. I went to Sofia and completed my procedure for citizenship within a day. I believe as a "Bulgarian" I can gain employment within the EU - explained the Serb for Kurir.

Vladimir Zahariev, the president of Blagoevgrad in a statement for the Serbian daily confirmed getting a Bulgarian citizenship was quite easy.

-Several years ago we created a services for Serbian citizens. Everyone who wishes to obtain a double citizenship may do so with our help. We do not charge for our services. In the past few years over 2,000 Serbian citizens obtained Bulgarian citizenship. It isn't important whether you are born in Belgrade or Sid, if you say you have Bulgarian roots, you have the right to Bulgarian citizenship - stated Zahariev.

Uniting Bulgarians

If one visits the website for the Bulgarian Diaspora Agency, you will read a document which outlines the strategic vision for the organization. The vision is simple enough - more Bulgarians.

In their 2010 document, the Agency says their goal is to unite all Bulgarians and better the demographic picture of the Bulgarian nation.

The Agency boasts it has managed to 'sign up' and give citizenships to over 10,000 Macedonians, 2,000 Serbs, 2,000 Ukrainians, 2,500 Romanians, 800 Moldavians. Major disappointment was in Kosovo where they had managed to issue only 6 citizenships last year, however the renewed offense this year may change that.

No one can tell me the EU doesn´t know that all would happen.
              For me it´s all a great master plan to wipe out the macedonian nation.
              On the one side, the EU & Nato closed the door with the help
              of the greek bastards (name dispute) and so on the other side the Bulgarians,
              which were incorporated in the EU although they are poor country and don´t belong in the EU,
              can now assimilate the macedonians who are captured like rats.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

All the great plans against Macedonia in the world will disappear if Macedonians rise and claim what is theirs.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

I don`t understand why the citizens of pathetic bulgaria stand for this... bulgaria realistically can`t still be dreaming of expanding it`s borders? It`s the fastest dying nation in Europe for God`s sake..
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                    I don`t understand why the citizens of pathetic bulgaria stand for this... bulgaria realistically can`t still be dreaming of expanding it`s borders? It`s the fastest dying nation in Europe for God`s sake..
                    Thats exactly why they are doing this.

Probably they couldn't convince their own people to breed and this is their latest resort. I don't think that the gypsification of Bulgaria is preventable and these people are getting passports to go to western Europe, not for staying in Bulgaria or to be Bulgarians.

Comment

• ProMKD
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      Thats exactly why they are doing this.

Probably they couldn't convince their own people to breed and this is their latest resort. I don't think that the gypsification of Bulgaria is preventable and these people are getting passports to go to western Europe, not for staying in Bulgaria or to be Bulgarians.
                      I really don`t think it`s a national strategy to increase population by giving away passports. I think it`s some old ass hardliners in power that still think the idea of a larger bulgaria is possible. There are so many poor people in bulgaria, I would be absolutely outraged that my tax money was being spent on providing passports to people who clearly didn`t feel bulgarian and didn`t care to live in bulgaria, who only wanted to go west. They know it, everybody knows it. The days are behind us when they can play the `there are bulgarians in kosovo` crap.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                        I really don`t think it`s a national strategy to increase population by giving away passports. I think it`s some old ass hardliners in power that still think the idea of a larger bulgaria is possible. There are so many poor people in bulgaria, I would be absolutely outraged that my tax money was being spent on providing passports to people who clearly didn`t feel bulgarian and didn`t care to live in bulgaria, who only wanted to go west. They know it, everybody knows it. The days are behind us when they can play the `there are bulgarians in kosovo` crap.
                        They do this because one day when bulgaria has the chance to increase its borders, and other countries complain about it, they can simply say they have many "bulgarians' living in macedonia, kosovo, albania and southern serbia.

In the amazing time of Yugoslavia, every one looked down on the shiptars and thought they would never be a threat or power in the balkans, they were to poor or dumb. But look at them now. Anything is possible.

And who knows, after generations of these people accepting bulgarian passports, saying they are "bulgarian", receiving financial aid from bulgaria etc - they might actually starting believing the lie. There are a lot of dumb people in the balkans you know

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

if they want people to partake of being bulgarian here's their chance.After all after being in the eu they are ready in the scrap heap.Possibility is use of the passport to travel etc.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Macedonian newspaper seized in Bulgaria

Macedonian newspaper seized in Bulgaria

By Hristo Ivanovski

Translated and edited by Risto Stefov

[email protected]

April 4, 2012

Lawsuit for seizure of “Makedonski Glas” (Macedonian Voice) newspaper.

The Macedonians in Bulgaria launched another lawsuit against the Bulgarian State in the Strasbourg Court after failing to find justice at home for the scandalous seizure of their newspaper “Macedonian Voice”. Last year, on January 31, only a day before the start of the national census, civilian representatives of the Bulgarian State Agency for National Security (DANS) entered the “Iranik-M” printing premises in Blagoevgrad and, without any legal document, seized all 2,500 copies of the newspaper and then detained Stoian Mihailov, the printing house owner and one of his employees.

Stojko Stojkov, president of the Organization OMO “Ilinden” Pirin, on behalf of the informal group of Macedonian activists - Pirin Macedonian Information Centre, which publishes the newspaper, filed two lawsuits requesting the seized newspapers be returned and the perpetrators of this scandalous act be punished. Following the case, one gets the impression that this looks like a job of the police reminiscent of the worst communist era days. Even though the inspectors entered the printing house premises on January 31, 2011, as per a written statement by Mihailov, they still claim that such a thing never took place.

“Written statements were requested and obtained from MVR-Blagoevgrad, 02 RUP-Blagoevgrad and TD ‘NS’-Blagoevgrad. And according to these statements, it was determined that representatives of these institutions did not carry out the operation in the specified printing house, did not confiscate written materials and did not detain Stoian Nikolov Mihailov in MVR-Blagoevgrad on January 31, 2011,” says Ivan Dimitrov, a city official of Blagoevgrad, in a written statement, written in response to the complaint.

In response to Stojkov’s letter of complaint, the same city official cites Mihailov’s statement which practically denies that there was a police break-in in his “Iranik-M” printing house.

Despite the evidence Stojkov attached to his appeal and letter of complaint, including the bill that he paid of 1,000 EUR for printing the newspaper, City Official Krasimir Kozhuharov confirmed the previous decision.

Stojkov says it is true that such a statement from Mihailov exists and he has seen it.

“Clearly the statement was given under police duress. As you can see he gave two different statements. Regardless of how it looks, I am now consulting with lawyers and it is possible as long as there is basis, to seek justice before the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg,” Stojkov told Dnevnik yesterday.

As for the seizure of the newspaper, SEEMO is familiar with this case. Their representatives met with Stojkov in Sofia yesterday.

Up to this issue of “Macedonian Voice” there have never before been such seizures or thefts of so many copies of the newspaper, apart from this one seized only a day before the census. The reason this was done was because of what was in the newspaper; a call to the Macedonians in Bulgaria to declare themselves as Macedonians in the census.

Весникот на Македонците во бугарија го однесоа фантомски води

Датум: 04.04.2012, 17:19

Тужба за заплена на „Македонски глас“

Македонците во Бугарија најавуваат уште една тужба против државата пред судот во Стразбур откако не успеаја да ја најдат правдата околу скандалозната заплена на билтенот „Македонски глас“. Лани на 31 јануари, на ден пред почнување на пописот, цивилни претставници на Државната агенција за национална сигурност (ДАНС) влегле во просторијата на печатницата „Ираник-М“ во Благоевград и без да имаат каков било судски документ тие го заплениле целиот тираж на билтенот од 2.500 примероци, а притоа ги притвориле и сопственикот на печатницата Стојан Михајлов и уште еден вработен.

Навидум целата работа е јасна, па Стојко Стојков, претседател на ОМО „Илинден“-ПИРИН во име на неформалната група македонски активисти - Пирински македонски информациски центар, која го издава билтенот, поднел две тужби со барање да се врати запленетиот тираж на билтенот и да се казнат сторителите на тоа скандалозно дело. Следејќи го целиот случај, се добива впечаток дека тој личи на мрачна полициска сторија од времето на најтешкиот комунистички режим. Иако инспекторите влегле во печатницата на 31 јануари 2011 година, а за тоа писмена изјава дал и нејзиниот управител Михајлов, на жалбите Стојков добил одговор дека такво нешто не се случило.

„Побарани и добиени се писмени изјави од МВР-Благоевград, 02 РУП-Благоевград, ТД „НС“-Благоевград. Од тие изјави се утврдува дека на 31.1.2011 претставници на наведените институции не спровеле операција во наведената печатница, не се конфискувани писмени материјали и во МВР-Благоевград не е задржано лицето Стојан Николов Михајлов“, пишува во одговорот на жалбата Иван Димитров, прокуратор при Реонската прокуратура на градот Благоевград.

Во дописот на жалбата од Стојков, прокураторот се повикува на изјава на Михајлов, кој практично негира дека имало полициски упад во неговата печатница „Ираник-М“.

И покрај доказите што Стојков ги приложил во жалбата до апелација при што приложил и платена сметка од 1.000 лева за печатење на билтенот, Kрасимир Kожухаров, прокуратор во Апелативната прокуратура, го потврдил претходното решение.

Стојков вели дека е точно оти таков исказ видел од Михајлов.

- Тој исказ е даден под полициска присила. Практично тој дал два различни исказа. Kако и да е, јас сега се консултирам со адвокати и можно е доколку има основа, правдата да ја барам пред Судот за човекови права во Стразбур - ни изјави вчера Стојков.

За случајот со запленетиот тираж на билтенот е запознаен и СЕЕМО, чии претставници завчера во Софија се сретнаа со Стојков.

Во досегашното издавање на „Македонски глас“ никогаш не се случило да биде запленет или забранет некој негов број, освен тој на ден пред пописот. Причините за таквата акција треба да се бараат во објавените содржини во весникот и во кои е објавен повик до Македонците во Бугарија на пописот на населението да се изјаснуваат како Македонци.

Христо Ивановски
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

Sue them to high hell, never give up!!!

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Despite the import of 10.000 Gagauz from Moldovia and 30.000 Macedonians, according to the official statistics institute of Bulgaria, the country`s population drops by 6 person per hour and with this rate, Bulgarians will be minority in Bulgaria in less than 10 years, not as in 30-40 years as indicated before by the same sources.

The population of Bulgaria is going down by 6 persons every hour, and by few months it will fall below seven million, the Center for Demographic Statistics alarms.

Based on the above data, experts from the Center have issued the worrisome forecast that in 10 years Bulgarians will no longer be the majority in their own country.

The experts, cited by Darik radio, remind that by the number of newborns for five years already Bulgarians are a minority.

They stress that currently the Bulgarian State is facing the choice to "feed Bulgarians or the Roma," and warn that ethnic tensions can become routine in the country and even lead to a civil war.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=140025
                                And interestingly, Bulgarian state wanna enter schengen zone for a year. I wonder why, because if EU accepts Bulgaria into the schengen zone, i believe that their population loss rate of 6 person per hour would increase to 60 person per hour instantly.

Comment

Working...
                                X