Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

The backpedalling has been nothing short of astonishing. They'll do anything to save themselves.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

There's a good reason why there are calls by those concerned for a Covid amnesty - the evidence is finally out and they're all ducking for cover. They were so adamant not so long ago when they were telling us all to just shut the fuck up, trust the science and take our medicine. Now they're saying let bygones be bygones and let's all just move on. No one really knew what was going on back then, the situation was dynamic and always evolving, blah, blah, blah. So why the 180 degree change of attitude all of a sudden? Well, it turns out that there have been real scientific studies undertaken regarding the abnormal rise of myocarditis in young men over the last couple of years and it can't simply be passed off as a consequence of the Covid virus itself anymore. The latest Israeli study, one of the world's most vaccinated country, has revealed that myocarditis (i.e. the inflammation of the heart muscle) was simply non-existent in unvaccinated test cases who contracted Covid 19. All of the test cases who suffered from myocarditis were the vaccinated cases. Go figure...

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Biggest thing since 1971

"I don't believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can't take it violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something that they can't stop." - F.A. Hayek 1984

Take a look for yourself. (When the gold standard was abolished)
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
            There's a good reason why there are calls by those concerned for a Covid amnesty - the evidence is finally out and they're all ducking for cover. They were so adamant not so long ago when they were telling us all to just shut the fuck up, trust the science and take our medicine. Now they're saying let bygones be bygones and let's all just move on. No one really knew what was going on back then, the situation was dynamic and always evolving, blah, blah, blah. So why the 180 degree change of attitude all of a sudden? Well, it turns out that there have been real scientific studies undertaken regarding the abnormal rise of myocarditis in young men over the last couple of years and it can't simply be passed off as a consequence of the Covid virus itself anymore. The latest Israeli study, one of the world's most vaccinated country, has revealed that myocarditis (i.e. the inflammation of the heart muscle) was simply non-existent in unvaccinated test cases who contracted Covid 19. All of the test cases who suffered from myocarditis were the vaccinated cases. Go figure...
            Excellent post Karposh. This is only the beginning of the biggest genocide in the history of the world. Ducking for cover... the cockroaches won't know where to turn when the normies go rabid.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

NSW fines for breaching covid "rules" excused or refunded. They were never valid.
              So many stupid and compliant people.
              All part of the scamdemic.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Ристо, не ќе знаат кој пат да го фатат...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Straight to jail is my preference.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Straight to jail is my preference.
                    Amazing watching the recent covid/civil unrest in China and the response of WEF acolytes like Trudeau grandstanding about "Everyone in China should be allowed to protest..."

The bloke who refused the same rights for Canadians not too long ago.

Absolutely shameless and yet the MSM doesn't call out the obvious.

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

There's nothing like patting oneself on the back and wanting amnesty...

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Amazing watching the recent covid/civil unrest in China and the response of WEF acolytes like Trudeau grandstanding about "Everyone in China should be allowed to protest..."

The bloke who refused the same rights for Canadians not too long ago.

Absolutely shameless and yet the MSM doesn't call out the obvious.
                        Can't make this shit up. They have a right to protest BUT ONLY IN CHINA.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Scientist who worked in Wuhan lab says beer virus was man-made:

Amnesty... бесилка ве чека и ништо друго

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Anyone else know Anthony Fauci’s daughter worked at Twitter?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

It's all over Twitter at the moment.
                              And all the conspiracy theories are really looking like truths now. I genuinely hope my vaccinated friends survive this poison.

Lost a good friend unexpectedly yesterday. Still reeling.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                It's all over Twitter at the moment.
                                And all the conspiracy theories are really looking like truths now. I genuinely hope my vaccinated friends survive this poison.

Lost a good friend unexpectedly yesterday. Still reeling.
                                Lesna mu zemja Risto. How old was your friend?

Comment

Working...
                                X