• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Fatso where have you been?
    Man these Greeks dont know when to stop.
    I find it pretty pathetic trying to brand all Greeks for this incident. Ppl really need to wake up.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Voltron, this act on the eve of Good Friday is despicable

Macedonians in Australia suffered the desecration of their churches by the Greeks.
      How low

This should not be condoned, but condemned, I abhor any peoples desecration of churches and/or holy items, be they Orthodox, Catholic, Anglican, Muslim, Jewish or alien from mars.

Perhaps you feel all Greeks are being blamed because they deny the existence of minority groups

What I dont understand is seeing Greeks worship in their churches and have such vitriol and venom for others.

In the Macedonian Orthodox church I attend I enjoy listening to the sermon at the end of each service. Our priests bless ALL people, and teach loving kindness and compassion. Our priests dont preach hatred in services to other ethnic groups. Greeks are so brainwashed and indoctrinated with the falsification of history, they dont even know where they have come from, and yet act the virtuous victim in the annihilation and cultural and ethnic genocide of my people. My blood.
      And have the nerve to cry foul
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

I dont disagree with you Julie. I definitly dont condone burning of churches, and synagogues. Heck I also dont condone burning mosques but at the end of the day those incidents are done by a few.

Jews have a unenvious position of being persecuted in the past and by many ppl. I guess its because they are so successfull as a people that others may think they are at the expense of others. Its a curse they have to pay I guess. Although nowadays anything said against them is punishable. In the US people lose their jobs if they so much as imply anything against them. Its really unbelievable.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          I dont disagree with you Julie. I definitly dont condone burning of churches, and synagogues. Heck I also dont condone burning mosques but at the end of the day those incidents are done by a few.

Jews have a unenvious position of being persecuted in the past and by many ppl. I guess its because they are so successfull as a people that others may think they are at the expense of others. Its a curse they have to pay I guess. Although nowadays anything said against them is punishable. In the US people lose their jobs if they so much as imply anything against them. Its really unbelievable.
          Voltron, of course this is done by afew....but this is happening thousands of times in every part of Greece for years...Including Greeks outside of Greece..?
          You as a Greek, one must ask yourself..why is this happening and why are your people are like this..? who and why is the reason for this...????

How can Greeks be so Racist yet you are all 98% Pure Greek with only 2% Muslim ..Right..?
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Greeks outside of Greece ? What do you mean ?
            Like I said, Greece doesnt have cameras on streets or any type of way in catching perps. Thats why I laugh when I hear some circles say that the Greek police are in "cahoots" with right wing groups because they never show up when they are supposed to. The plain truth is that they dont have the resources nor the Big Brother enviroment to control these incidents.

If you think there is an organized attempt to do these things then that is just another wishful fantasy.
            Last edited by Voltron; 04-21-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              How can Greeks be so Racist yet you are all 98% Pure Greek with only 2% Muslim ..Right..?
              LWR, it`s 100%, not 98%.

Officially, those muslims are called as "Hellenic muslims"! by Greek state. It`s forbidden to use the tag "Turkish" for any association or for any school in western Thrace. They recently allowed to use "Pomak" by the request from the fascist party called LAOS, just for trying to divide the Turkish minority. They publish magazines specifically for Pomaks of western Thrace and telling them that they were one of the tribe in "Alexander`s Hellenic army" and they are pure blood Greeks!!!

And thats exactly why their education, church, state are racist in nature because that`s a lie and they are paranoid about their national bond would be over if they don't indoctrinate people with racist thoughts and by teaching them to hate for all neighboring people.

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              Hey Onur, dont you have an anniversary to celebrate in few days ? April 24 ? You guys did a hell of a job. Congratulations.
              This response is for Armenian and also for your stupid Greek genocide claims;

By Bernard Lewis, 90 year old, Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, USA

YouTube - Bernard Lewis Speaking on Armenian Allegations
              Last edited by Onur; 04-22-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Risto youre famous! Again!
                Last edited by Bij; 04-25-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Oh those fools spent an entire month (a while back) scouring the MTO forum looking for anything I might have posted that could be construed as racist. They came up with nothing. Now they feel "guilt by association" is the best method. They should look in their own hate-filled backyard first.

The reality is that I have the mental wherewithal to know that all races are largely the same and the differences between us is what makes us interesting. I love people too much to fall into the racist trap. I still don't like dickheads though.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Oh those fools spent an entire month (a while back) scouring the MTO forum looking for anything I might have posted that could be construed as racist. They came up with nothing. Now they feel "guilt by association" is the best method. They should look in their own hate-filled backyard first.

The reality is that I have the mental wherewithal to know that all races are largely the same and the differences between us is what makes us interesting. I love people too much to fall into the racist trap. I still don't like dickheads though.
                    Risto, do you own or did you start this forum?

Let's put this in to perspective, they've sought out to slander people on this forum and no one responded so clearly they're not doing too well for themselves. The only sad thing is that that page comes up when googling Macedonian Truth Forum.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                      What was their point in posting this? they are the ones spreading ethnic hate. Zionism has nothing to do with a culture or religion.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Risto, do you own or did you start this forum?
                        Bij, I don't own the forum. Macedonian Truth Organisation Inc. owns it. I was certainly one of the founding creators.

Those bananas used to be "Macedonians on the web" and they self destructed from all of their own racism. I would like to think I showed them a jolly good time a while ago.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

I'm actually going to register on their forum and ask what was their point. They call us "Vardarskan" to insult us, isn't that racism? what was their point in making that thread if they actually promote racism at the same time?

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Bij, I don't own the forum. Macedonian Truth Organisation Inc. owns it. I was certainly one of the founding creators.

Those bananas used to be "Macedonians on the web" and they self destructed from all of their own racism. I would like to think I showed them a jolly good time a while ago.
                            I notice they have a whole thread dedicated to you - from this month! Do you feel special RtG? Slow news month in Greece or perhaps they don't have enough problems of their own to worry about, eh?

It's pretty funny since I've been on this forum I never recall any posts dedicated to members of other forums, especially not Greek ones.

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                              I'm actually going to register on their forum and ask what was their point. They call us "Vardarskan" to insult us, isn't that racism? what was their point in making that thread if they actually promote racism at the same time?
                              IMHO I wouldn't waste my time if I was you. Have you ever hit your head against a brick wall?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I notice they have a whole thread dedicated to you - from this month! Do you feel special RtG? Slow news month in Greece or perhaps they don't have enough problems of their own to worry about, eh
                                Lucky I am flattery operated.

I actually think they have many problems .... but they instead delude themselves to believe Macedonia is the real problem.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X