Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

I have received several inquirers regarding my use of the term extremists above so let me clarify. I, find that during the past 7 years the UMD have been “extremely” poor at addressing the needs of our Macedonian diaspora on the international level .. F

rujnovino, don't even try punk.

YouTube - 'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-16-2011, 11:39 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

thanks for the vds MK.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        thanks for the vds MK.
        np george, we need to wake up those falsely claiming to represent the entire macedonian diaspora when the above is the ONLY video required to get the complete eu picture .. we don't want any of it!

- alex, it's not what we (UMD) want it's what the macedonian citizens decide is best for the country.

really? then, STOP claiming to represent the macedonians in diaspora - 100% false, US messenger service
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-16-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I fully agree when the citizens wake up that's the time.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

I fully agree when the citizens wake up that's the time.
            Nothing to do with the Macedonian citizens bato, on merit, success and stability you wouldn't wish the EU on your worst enemy even za jobe.

All in the open now, the game is over.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I wonder how many parties don't favour joinning the eu because it involves a name change.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

I wonder how many parties don't favour joinning the eu because it involves a name change.
                Sadly, they all favor joining this hell called the EU.

Comment

• rujnovino
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  For example, there is no way one should be able to reconcile the above concepts with that of renaming Macedonia to Democratic Republic of Macedonia ... but UMetoD did exactly that. Nor should we read about UMetoD agreeing on a logic that suggests Macedonia needs to pull its head in and get to the negotiating table.
                  I don't feel that Meto = UMD, or that everything you accuse the guy of is somehow UMD "policy". The organization has repeatedly made it clear that they are against the name negotiations. I visited their conference last year in Toronto, and I met lots of great folks from different places, and different walks of life. It was a great experience for any Macedonian, and I would like to go again. (Not sure if I can make it this year, we'll see.) As a whole, I see the organization doing a lot of positive things, and I like what I see. Also, I say exactly the same thing for AMHRC, which produces a magazine that I like to read. Here in Canada, we have the group United Macedonians, who hold a large picnic on Ilinden every summer, that I always go to with my family. There are lots of groups, lots of events, and we have a vibrant community. I don't think it's wise to be so ethusiastic about any group's successes or be so bloody-minded about any group's shortcomings, real or imagined.

I support any Macedonian group that enunciates its Macedonian Cause whose principles are aligned with how we have done it here on the MTO. As an example, the UMD has not done this.
                  Well, the MTO is an interesting forum, a useful source of knowledge, but some of the "principles" being espoused don't support the Macedonian Cause, in my opinion. I think there are too many hotheads, basically. Backstabbing is not a principle, and its not patriotic either.

You have not called me out on that because you are yet to prove this is not one the bleakest times for the Macedonian identity.
                  I don't want to go over all this again with you, but the original statement was "the bleakest time in Macedonian history", and then you started backtracking, talking about "...since 1991", etc., modifying your argument. Better to keep some legitimacy, Risto, than make emotional overstatements like that. Those war years are a misery you don't seem to comprehend or appreciate, they don't compare to now, and it's a flippant, stupid type of comment that I hear from some of the MTO usual suspects on a regular basis.

On the issue of identity, I remember growing up, saying I'm Macedonian, and having people say "what's that?" or "So, you're Greek." Honestly, I find that doesn't happen anymore, I don't know about you... we've made that transition here in Canada, I don't know about Australia. I see a lot of Macedonian pride out there these days, and I think we've made great strides in strengthening our identity as a community in the wider world since 1991.

I was suggesting Macedonia look elsewhere and explore all options. Do you disagree or is it just the EU for you? Are you happy with the agreements Macedonia has already signed with the EU even though it is not even a member yet?
                  Of course they should explore options, but you made a naive statement about Chinese foreign aid, and I though you were really grasping at straws with that. As for the so-called "acquis communataire" standards, such as a functioning legal system, I think these are all positive things that will help the Republic's economy, which is SHEEPSHIT, right now. I don't think those reforms will lead to EU membership, and that's fine with me. But the legal system in Macedonia a catastrophe. The democratic process is a catastrophe. The economy is a catastrophe. We've had one president assassinated (Trajkovski) and another attempted assassination. The Republic has a lot of growing up to do.

FYROM and EU/NATO at any cost will always be an unpopular view here because it represents naivety and disrespect towards the sovereignty of the Macedonian nation.
                  Who ever said "fyrom and eu/nato at any cost"? That sounds made up.

I agree with you, it is childish and absolutely disgusting on another level. No big deal. He represents your belief system. Whatever it takes for EU/NATO entry. We are applying his own logic to his identity here. It is like something you do with lab rats.
                  bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. You can't discuss the issues, so you make stuff up about me, it's typical warrior-queen bullshit. Say what you want about the fyRoM guy, but I never said anything like that. When you say I did, it just makes you look like the Bozo.

Ultimately, many Macedonians have opinions about how our nation should move forward. Unfortunately, the compromised people running the country have done nothing for the Macedonian identity and the message from the Diaspora needs to be clear and consistent.
                  I agree that the Macedonian politicians are generally corrupt, and have generally failed, but I think the diaspora message is abundantly clear.

Like it used to be once upon a time (for real Macedonians).
                  If anything, I think the message from the diaspora is clearer now than ever before. The MPO is dead, the Serbomans are very few, the influence from Belgrade is dead, tie shto trgaat p Grchko are weaker and more disorganized than before. All good things.

Shame on people like you for introducing doubt into the minds of Macedonians.
                  What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Risto? You sound like MakKafana and the Queen, now Risto. I expected more from you.

When people say stupidities about Macedonian history, and when they portray Beijing as coming to the rescue, yes, I will doubt it. It's crap, that's why.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

rujnovino

how much longer?
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Rujnovino,

What exactly is it that you like about the UMD - be specific.

Also, which part, exactly, of MTO's definition of the cause do you not agree with? Be specific.

At the moment you're gut feelings are just a lot of BS.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino
                        The organization has repeatedly made it clear that they are against the name negotiations
                        It has also repeatedly contradicted itself when making such statements. The most recent example was in mid-April, after the meeting with Nimitz. See text on link below:

This is a thread that will contain information broadcast by TV Sonce as well as other material related to Macedonia. Proceed at your own peril! :yes:

On the one hand they are asking Nimitz to cease the negotiations:
                        Делегација на Обединетата македонска дијаспора вчера на средбата со медијаторот Метју Нимиц, побарале преговорите за името веднаш да се прекинат.
                        On the other, they talk about Macedonia's 'commitment' to participate in the negotiations and complain about Greece rejecting many proposals (which were never acceptable to self-respecting Macedonians in the first place) and putting a veto on Macedonia's entry in NATO and the EU as 'fyrom':
                        И, додека Македонија демонстрира посветеност за учество во преговорите, Грција од друга страна, продолжува да отфрла многу предлози коишто и се претставени, а стави вето и на членството на Македонија во евроатлантските организации како НАТО и ЕУ.
                        The same veiled UMD garbage. What are they complaining about, the fact that Greece didn't accept 'fyrom' or RoM-Skopje? How do you read the above Rujno, I mean, how do you honestly read it minus the apologetic spin that the usual UMD lackeys like to put on it?
                        .....the MTO is an interesting forum, a useful source of knowledge, but some of the "principles" being espoused don't support the Macedonian Cause, in my opinion.
                        Our principles are defined in the Macedonian Cause. Let me know where your own thoughts deviate from that.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

The more this guy posts the more I think he's around 60-70 and not long ago an active member of the MPO and still has close ties to that anti Macedonian organization. Lets, make sure he's not their legal council (disclosure issues) because then we can turn up the heat and address specific MPO matters.

rujnovino, would most Macedonians in Toronto think of the MPO when they hear your last name? Yes or no?
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-17-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            It has also repeatedly contradicted itself when making such statements......
                            Soldier, you are intentionally misinterpreting a statement of fact about what the government has done. The full press release is not only unequivocal about the delegation's anti-negotiation stance, but it importantly mentions the Aegean human rights aspect of the problem for good measure, which is bang on.

This is exactly what I mean - lots of hysterical bullshit and name-calling, but nothing to back it up.

Comment

• rujnovino
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              rujnovino

how much longer?
                              If I wanted to have a retarded conversation, I would call MakKafana or Queen Julie.

Let me know when you have something intelligent to say, Makedonche

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
                                Soldier, you are intentionally misinterpreting a statement of fact about what the government has done. The full press release is not only unequivocal about the delegation's anti-negotiation stance, but it importantly mentions the Aegean human rights aspect of the problem for good measure, which is bang on.

This is exactly what I mean - lots of hysterical bullshit and name-calling, but nothing to back it up.
                                You're dishonestly reinterpreting what UMD has written in that Press Release. The statement is contradictory at best and a disaster at worst.

You still have not answered your contradiction in that you supposedly do not support the Framework Agreement and Interim Accord but do support UMD which publically supports those two agreements.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X