X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rujnovino
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
    I dont associate with people that attack my integrity and belittle me, take my posts out of context and are not aligned with the Macedonian cause, people like yourself are worse than our foes like the grkomani, you are a chauvinist and anti- Macedonian
    answer Makedonche's question, if you dare

Queen Julie,
    I think it is basically counterproductive for you to be such a drvo about these various political issues, but I appreciate your passion for Macedonia. Try to open your mind one of these days, and maybe we can be friends.

As for your boyfriend, the Weapon of Mass Destruction, I know why you like him so much - he's a like an chocolate bar - soft and sweet on the outside, but nutty in the middle. I think he deserves to be outed for his hypocrisy and double-talk from time to time, though.

Warning: the selo gossip says that he's not into girls. Just thought you should know before your relationship gets to the next step.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Who, are you calling a "d'rvo" you G'rkoman piece of shit? Why, don't you take your homophobic comments where they belong .. Washington DC and the flakes from the UMD. Folks, I really think this moron should stay next door in the corner by himself - a real whacko. This, is a UMD supporter? Don't know about anyone else but I'll sit with my back to the wall.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 08:07 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Rujno can't define the Macedonian Cause for himself or the UMD. Just saying it is not good enough any more Rujno .... too many thieves in the night.
        Risto,
        I think the Macedonia Cause is about protecting Macedonian people, culture, prosperity and human rights.

I think that the Macedonian people who live in wealthy foreign countries have a special responsibility to promote the Macedonian Cause, and one of those ways is to organize into various groups. I support anyone and any Macedonian group that promotes the Macedonian Cause, and I am sick and tired of all the backstabbing that goes on, particularly on your otherwise excellent site.

Usually, I prefer to listen and educate myself by reading the various posts, learn about the issues and form my opinions based on that. Sometimes, I contribute, and usually its to point out when someone has gone too far.

For instance, when you were promoting the "sky is falling" approach, with regards to various strongly worded opinions on what constitutes the "the bleakest time in Macedonian history", I called you out on that, and you didn't appreciate it. So be it, we don't have to agree in order to discuss an issue like that.

Then you were suggesting that the Republic of Macedonia look to Chinese foreign aid as its savior, and I called you out on that too, and you didn't like that either.

I'm sorry if this is irritating, but I'm nog really really sorry, because I think it's good for a little bit of disagreement to break up the monotony around here sometimes.

I also think there is a "group-think" going on, where a small group will gang up on individuals who share less popular or less common views, and badger them into submission, or try to, anyway.

For example, I haven't read up much on the backstory behind the obsession with the fyROM guy that you guys love to bitchslap, but when you modify his name and give him a Bozo avatar, it's pretty childish.

On the other hand, sometimes, when people are consistently being very very childish, then you do have the right to turn it back on them, and help them da si gi otvoraat ocite malku, and that is what I do to MakKafana. Honestly, I can't think of a bigger Bozo on most issues than MakKafana, and when he blathers on about people who I have great respect for, like Pop Nikodim, it really angers me. And yet, I would never suggest you start messing with his avatar and ganging up on him like that in order to make your points.

Sometimes the discussions on here are great, and very much to the point. Other times, they devolve and become messy. So be it, I guess.

Ok, ok... I'll go remove my signature file now... I seem to have hurt his feelings.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post

Risto,

I think the Macedonia Cause is about protecting Macedonian people, culture, prosperity and human rights.
          Why do you support the UMD? Gayness? Gang Bangers? Swingers?

I once posed a question to Meto what he was doing for the several gay UMD members. Guess what, he hid in the closet - no reply aka the norm.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
            Why do you support the UMD? Gayness? Gang Banger? Swingers?
            MakKafana,
            You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it - a character flaw you share with Queenie. I can escalate an argument as well as you can, but I don't turn around and start bawling once it gets a bit more tense.

I would like to have discussions with you, but your diatribes are produced on automatic pilot and utterly lack substance. I'm sure there's a brain in your head... somewhere... but I wish you would use it more often. Also, I do suspect you have a medication issue, because you sometimes sound normal, and then other times you sound like a loony tune.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

MakKafana,
              You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it - a character flaw you share with Queenie. I can escalate an argument as well as you can, but I don't turn around and start bawling once it gets a bit more tense.

I would like to have discussions with you, but your diatribes are produced on automatic pilot and utterly lack substance. I'm sure there's a brain in your head... somewhere... but I wish you would use it more often. Also, I do suspect you have a medication issue, because you sometimes sound normal, and then other times you sound like a loony tune.
              Do you support gay rights? Same sex marriage?

Comment

• rujnovino
                • Jan 2011

Do you support gay rights? Same sex marriage?
                Is that a proposal, MakKafana?
                I thought you were taken...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Is that a proposal, MakKafana?
                  I thought you were taken...
                  can you give me a STRAIGHT answer .. yes or no

get out of the closet soula and answer my question if you have any balls, skopen eden. we, ALL know why you dread this question and very UMDish of you - run and hide

you can still be the UMD queen don't worry about that here - show some pride
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-15-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                    • Jan 2011

can you give me a STRAIGHT answer .. yes or no

get out of the closet soula and answer my question if you have any balls, skopen eden. we, ALL know why you dread this question and very UMDish of you - run and hide

you can still be the UMD queen don't worry about that here - show some pride

MakKafana, since when did UMDish become a word, and what does that even mean? Grow up.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

rujnovino

On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        rujnovino

UMD can't even give a simple yes or no let alone represent the diaspora - get serious you clowns

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Risto,
                          This is a vague statement. Would you like to elaborate on this any further?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            This is a vague statement. Would you like to elaborate on this any further?
                            She missed one, not long ago a UMD board member guaranteed the protection of the Macedonian borders.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Risto,
                              Good on you. You would have to logically extend the vague issues you have pointed out and see how it all manifests. For example, there is no way one should be able to reconcile the above concepts with that of renaming Macedonia to Democratic Republic of Macedonia ... but UMetoD did exactly that. Nor should we read about UMetoD agreeing on a logic that suggests Macedonia needs to pull its head in and get to the negotiating table. You see, it is important to dot the "i" and cross the "t" on such important matters. Too much is at stake to be so vague!

As an example, what do you mean by protecting the Macedonian people?

I think that the Macedonian people who live in wealthy foreign countries have a special responsibility to promote the Macedonian Cause, and one of those ways is to organize into various groups. I support anyone and any Macedonian group that promotes the Macedonian Cause, and I am sick and tired of all the backstabbing that goes on, particularly on your otherwise excellent site.
                              I support any Macedonian group that enunciates its Macedonian Cause whose principles are aligned with how we have done it here on the MTO. As an example, the UMD has not done this.

For instance, when you were promoting the "sky is falling" approach, with regards to various strongly worded opinions on what constitutes the "the bleakest time in Macedonian history", I called you out on that, and you didn't appreciate it. So be it, we don't have to agree in order to discuss an issue like that.
                              I don't appreciate it when people have no idea. You have not called me out on that because you are yet to prove this is not one the bleakest times for the Macedonian identity.

Then you were suggesting that the Republic of Macedonia look to Chinese foreign aid as its savior, and I called you out on that too, and you didn't like that either.
                              I was suggesting Macedonia look elsewhere and explore all options. Do you disagree or is it just the EU for you? Are you happy with the agreements Macedonia has already signed with the EU even though it is not even a member yet?

I also think there is a "group-think" going on, where a small group will gang up on individuals who share less popular or less common views, and badger them into submission, or try to, anyway.
                              FYROM and EU/NATO at any cost will always be an unpopular view here because it represents naivety and disrespect towards the sovereignty of the Macedonian nation.

For example, I haven't read up much on the backstory behind the obsession with the fyROM guy that you guys love to bitchslap, but when you modify his name and give him a Bozo avatar, it's pretty childish.
                              I agree with you, it is childish and absolutely disgusting on another level. No big deal. He represents your belief system. Whatever it takes for EU/NATO entry. We are applying his own logic to his identity here. It is like something you do with lab rats.

Ultimately, many Macedonians have opinions about how our nation should move forward. Unfortunately, the compromised people running the country have done nothing for the Macedonian identity and the message from the Diaspora needs to be clear and consistent. Like it used to be once upon a time (for real Macedonians). To think that there is room for opinion about how Macedonians should be referred to as a people and as a nation beggars belief. Shame on people like you for introducing doubt into the minds of Macedonians. This is not difficult, people like you try to make it difficult. Macedonians need to rise as one on this fundamental issue pertaining to our identity. The UMetoD declared an end to all negotiations. We have not heard of even one initiative since that declaration. The reason for this is because there is a domino effect that they now wish to avoid. The sequence of constructive logic from a "No negotiation" stance has now hamstrung them whilst they still try to be a Macedonian Government mouthpiece in the Diaspora.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

what do you mean by protecting the Macedonian people?
                                A Washington DC based extremist organization that has direct ties to the American Government? Who knows just keep donating until Macedonia is owned and operated by the USA .. Macedonia for the Americans

YouTube - American anthem - Star Spangled Banner
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-16-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X