X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
    Yes, but the devil is always in the detail with you Mitreski. UMD are now happy to issue statements calling for a 'cease' to the negotaitions which is not in itself an end, while at the same time defending and supporting an institutions which are demanding we change that name. If you want to 'cease' the negotiations, you must also be critical of the E.U, of Greece and of NATO that want us do change it. Can you do that?
    If UMD are looking for redemption, they will never go contra to their yankee homeland, will always succumb to NATO, it aint happening
    UMD will successfully go down in history as being the voice of the diaspora as their name is in direct contradiction to the wishes of the diaspora, in successfully abiding by the traiterous governments in Macedonia in perpetuating and condoning the annihilation of the Macedonian name and identity. Successful in being heroes to our cultural and ethnic extermination, in the year of 2011, its disgusting
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      UMD Urges End to Negotiations, Opposition’s Return to Parliament, and Diaspora Right to Vote

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), on behalf of its membership and entire global Macedonian Diaspora community, expressed today its concern over the ongoing and most recent Macedonian Government’s handling of the “name dispute” with Greece, and the political gamesmanship of Macedonia’s political parties with Macedonia’s democratic institutions. Furthermore, UMD expressed disappointment in the manipulation of the Diaspora’s right to vote by Macedonia’s political parties.

Read full press release here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/549/1/
      I think the UMD are trying to claim the helm of something they didn't start.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• amitreski
        • Feb 2010

I think it is more of the case that UMD can never please you. Ако бараш, ќе најдеш влакно во јајцето.
        "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

but UMD, you dont call for a united Macedonia, you are traitors!!

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            I already stated some of the obvious contradictions in my post. You have not addressed any of them. For example, what is that garbage about Macedonia's position vis-a-vis Greece? What position what difference would it make if the negotiations ended? And your complaint about not having a referendum about the name!? A referendum is completely inappropriate to begin with, but why complain about not having one when you are supposedly calling on negotiations to "cease"? How about you start by addressing those and then we can move on to others.
            Mitreski, how about you focus on this particular "vlakno"? If its too hard, I can move onto harder ones...
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

UMD, spare me.
              DRM (Democratic Republic of Macedonia) was ok with you guys because it shows how progressive Macedonians are. Now you are against negotiations?

Did you forget the Meto Facebook moment applauding some guy who was "telling it straight" about what Macedonia needed to do to get into NATO and EU? Namely capitulate.

Soon we will find out the UMD was against negotiations where the other party was not willing to negotiate at the same time. Classic Gruevskispeak.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

vlakno vo jajce e shto imate vo glavite UMD
                namely, shit for brains
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I think RTG you are right there.We are thinking stop the negotiations but our brain says capitulate.Something is drastically wrong in macedonia to start it's the politicians.for example capitulate on all things & enter nato & eu.Their mentality is they don't care that's why they are doing it.THey are like a little child waiting for someone to give them a lollipop
                  so they can go into a corner & lick it.THe reality is we have been let down in all situations.
                  Be it at the un with a name like fyrom & a ventilator flag.Now we can't even decide forourselves what weare & we seem to be told to compromise or else we won't join the club.
                  Now what people forget about the name is that Macedonia is the name of the country & greece holds a part of it that it calls a province of greece.THere is a huge difference in the two.That means greece should not be concerned about the name at all.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Greece has further territorial aspirations

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Which sane man contemplates changing the identity of several million people, what is the motivation to persue such an outcome...($)

How much money is being deposited into the Swiss bank accounts of these people that they have abandoned all self respect, surely our political 'elite' have milked the system for long enough that they're assured of a prosperous life for themselves and several generations of their families well into the future without resorting to national patricide...

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

VIDEO: Greek Government Sponsors Anti-Macedonian UofT Lecture

Click here to read text, powerpoint, and video: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/550/1/
                        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Was there anyone from UMD present at the event?

Comment

• rujnovino
                            • Jan 2011

I can't help but feel sorry for that kid on the video - he is completely brainwashed. He gets all crossed up in his own illogical ramblings.... struggling to support his adopted nation at all costs, even though the "enemy" of Greece is actually is own family and ancestors, who he has abandoned

Comment

• Stojacanec
                              • Dec 2009

I would like this brainwashed kid to present his thesis on the Detsa Begaltsi in a forum with the Detsa Begaltsi themselves.....I would then like to know how he comes out of that.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

UMD, 2 things.

1) Consider yourself warned for repeatedly breaching forum policy, ie; not posting a text or summary on a new thread.

2) All of your UMD links should be in the thread created for UMD links.

I have just merged your recent thread into this one. No more reminders. From here onwards, further disregard will either incur more warnings or your threads will be deleted. Have a nice day.

PS: Blame nobody but yourself and your goldfish memory.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X