Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

This is all pre-planned and has been for some time, the erection of statues and feel good propoganda was designed to pacify those who would not tolerate a name change. That's where all this money is coming from for infrastructure, statues etc., from the deal that was already done! Fckn traitorous c_nts!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      It will just make Gruevski more popular. You watch the poll ratings soar. I will say it again, we are a sick nation.
      If that is the case Bill, the the Macedonians of the Republic are in fact the enemy of Macedonians in the Diaspora. I can't accept this .... yet.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Even though we are familiar with UMD's position on these matters, I would like to see UMD's views on this letter, particularly since they were kind enough to post it here.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          If that is the case Bill, the the Macedonians of the Republic are in fact the enemy of Macedonians in the Diaspora. I can't accept this .... yet.
          What i can't accept, is one man controlling our destiny while the mass (mainly in the Republic) just go with the flow. So yes, i think the Macedonians of the Republic are in fact the enemy of Macedonia. I am so envious of the Egyptians and Lybians. Thats how you take destiny into your own hands. Thats how you save a nation.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            What i can't accept, is one man controlling our destiny while the mass (mainly in the Republic) just go with the flow. So yes, i think the Macedonians of the Republic are in fact the enemy of Macedonia. I am so envious of the Egyptians and Lybians. Thats how you take destiny into your own hands. Thats how you save a nation.
            The Egyptians and Lybians have slowly worked through their own 'slave mentality' issues. Macedonians choose to ignore theirs for the sake of not 'hurting each others feelings'.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

The Egyptians and Lybians have slowly worked through their own 'slave mentality' issues. Macedonians choose to ignore theirs for the sake of not 'hurting each others feelings'.
              There is a greater chance that the Albanians in Macedonia will do this one day than the Macedonians themselves.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                There is a greater chance that the Albanians in Macedonia will do this one day than the Macedonians themselves.
                They already have. The proof is in the pudding - the Albanianisation of Macedonia.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Looks like its not only Gruevski meddling with our identity, but the party as a whole has the same thing in mind. The Macedonians are being squeezed by foriegners, but the real pressure being put on the Macedonian Republic is coming from the Gruevski government who has intentionally chosen to give the Greeks an equal voice on this issue, and opened a back room door for them - while the Macedonian people get skrewed. Why engage an irrational idea, at the highest level of government and then export it onto the international stage? Gruevski does not have a political mandate to be negotiating our identity. He never made it a political issue. Like a snake he 'assumed' he had the permission of the people to do it, even though the Macedonian people were clearly against it, and continue to be against it.
                  Last edited by Pelister; 02-27-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

What we have now in Macedonia is no serious political party willing to defend the Macedonian nation from external aggression.

This confirms Macedonia is one way or another under foreign occupation and oppression, whilst most of the populace is completely ignorant to the fact.
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Given the stance of greece not removing the red line greece will never change.It wan'ts a mutually exclusive full use of the name macedonia herself.Greece will never be satisfied & our politicians are just puppets in their hands,they should never have negotiated or capitulated with the enemy.Our policicians are so weak that it's a complete joke they tremble at the sight of the UN & it's trickerry IT is literarly told how to behave well for once
                      it should tell these organizations where to get off & stop negotiating our identity.
                      Last edited by George S.; 02-27-2011, 07:27 PM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        What we have now in Macedonia is no serious political party willing to defend the Macedonian nation from external aggression.

This confirms Macedonia is one way or another under foreign occupation and oppression, whilst most of the populace is completely ignorant to the fact.
                        Did you finally wake up Volk! GOOD MORNING, DOBRO UTRO!

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post

The country is being run by political whores, and Gruevski is way ahead of the pack in that regard.

There is no principled defence of our rights, not in law. There is no moral defense, and there is certainly no historical defence of our rights. But why not call a spade a spade, and name the position/ideas of the New Greek as irrational? Why not leave it at that, and stop it immediatel. An instant positive effect would be that it would take enormous pressure off the country. Why engage what is fundamentally an irrational idea? In a strange kind of osmosis, the madness of the New Greek has had an affect on the Macedonian leadership. If this is simply about E.U membership - if we are being exposed by Gruevski in such a reckless, shameful and undignified, not to mention humiliating manner all for E.U membership - then someone has to get rid of him because what he is doing is nothing short of insane.

For Christ's sake we are only asking for our basic rights, and asking people to respect them. Is that asking for too much?
                          Last edited by Pelister; 02-27-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• AMHRC
                            De-registered
                            • Sep 2009

It is true that the AMHRC attended a meeting in September of 2009 that was supposed to be between the Federal Macedonian Parliamentary Friendship Group and the Macedonian community (this is not what actually happened as only ONE politician attended the forum). However, we made our own presentation at this very poorly organised gathering and we certainly had nothing to do with UMD's "roadmap"; nor have we had anything to do with it since.

Regards,

AMHRC or as we were referred to in the UMD newsletter at the time: "Other Relevant Stakeholders".
                            Last edited by AMHRC; 02-27-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

I think its time UMD provide a copy of this "roadmap" that noone seems to support or even know about.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

I thought you'd never ask.I have written to both Gruevski & Ivanov through emails no feedback from them.I have written the UN they haven't replied to me as yet.I have written to all the politicians in australia to both sides all includes priminister etc Some with feedback..I have written to germany to recognize macedonia.(various Means & ways)I have emailed various Macedonian embassies around the world.I have sent emails to the various eu countries.
                                So you can see i have done more than you will ever do.Whil'st i'm just one individual & have tried to do something you people are self appointed & no one asked you to do anything.Prior to your postings on MTO no one has actually heard of you.Perhaps if you stop hiding & explain what it is you represent then we'll know.ESpecially when we need so much representation you are letting us down in those stakes.I'm not speaking on my own i know many share my views that you guys are just letting us all down.
                                Also i wrote on a seperate posting that roadmap terminology no one uses it in australia it's an american terminology.roadshow etc americanism.Stop hiding behind terminology & start speaking some truth for a change you are either with us or against us! looks like you are against us because you are constantly evading questions.Also i have mentioned your name to a few people in the macedonian community & they have never heard of you.
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-27-2011, 08:17 PM. Reason: edit
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X