• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damian
    Banned
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    there's going to be a run on the money & banks will be forced to close their doors.Panic will follow etc.Not only do banks have a monopoly but they control everything due to the fact everything relies on money to fuel it.
    yes when theres a run on money you should run the other way

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

thats a reason to close up the borders between greece & amcedonia.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

LOL... Our borders are open?

Comment

• Zakynthian
          • Jul 2012

thats a reason to close up the borders between greece & amcedonia.
          Greece won't suffer my friend. Think about it. It is not us who are landlocked and after all we have plenty of alternatives.
          Closing the border means that non of my compatriots will stimulate local markets in Bitola or Gevgeli anymore. I estimate that over a billion euros are stimulating local market in Macedonian bordertowns annualy.
          From the Greeks of old whose dying
          brought to life and spirit free
          now with ancient valour rising
          let us hail you, oh Liberty!

(Dionisios Solomos, Hymn to Liberty, 1823)

Comment

• damian
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Zakynthian View Post
            Greece won't suffer my friend. Think about it. It is not us who are landlocked and after all we have plenty of alternatives.
            Closing the border means that non of my compatriots will stimulate local markets in Bitola or Gevgeli anymore. I estimate that over a billion euros are stimulating local market in Macedonian bordertowns annualy.
            what are these alternatives and when do they get put into action?

Comment

• Zakynthian
              • Jul 2012

Alternatively, these greeks who are making their grosseries in Macedonia can switch to Albania or Bulgaria. Travelling via Macedonia can be substituted by Bulgaria or using the Egnatia corridor

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Lois there might be this huge stampede & panic.We need to take shelter & close our borders.It's not that the greek borders are open or closed macedonia needs to stop the influx of people when they can't access their money.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

So being an Australian is an excuse for not knowing what borders are? Who can not access his money? And if someone can not access his money why would he run “in huge stampede and panic” (LOL) to cross your border?

Comment

• Zakynthian
                    • Jul 2012

Lois there might be this huge stampede & panic.We need to take shelter & close our borders.It's not that the greek borders are open or closed macedonia needs to stop the influx of people when they can't access their money.
                    I and 10 more millions of greeks have a very good accesion to our money through the internet, no need to cross the borders.

Comment

• makgerman
                      • Nov 2009

What an irresponsible statement - the modern Greeks are suffering at this very minute. Where have been you been over the past two years.

If today's spoiled Greeks maintain their way of thinking then they have no alternatives but to start listening. Germany has clearly stated that unless Greece fulfills its promises then they will not receive any further financial help from the EU.

Annually the border is crossed 1 million times by Macedonian citizens with a majority going to the Greek islands. Comparing that to a few Grkomani crossing the border into Macedonia is fruitless.

Comment

• makgerman
                        • Nov 2009

I and 10 more millions of greeks have a very good accesion to our money through the internet, no need to cross the borders.
                        What happens if the internet is blocked?

Comment

• Zakynthian
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                          What an irresponsible statement - the modern Greeks are suffering at this very minute. Where have been you been over the past two years.

If today's spoiled Greeks maintain their way of thinking then they have no alternatives but to start listening. Germany has clearly stated that unless Greece fulfills its promises then they will not receive any further financial help from the EU.

Annually the border is crossed 1 million times by Macedonian citizens with a majority going to the Greek islands. Comparing that to a few Grkomani crossing the border into Macedonia is fruitless.
                          I have been on my Zakynthos the most precious island of the world during the last 2 years.
                          I said if ROM decides to close the border, we won't suffer because of this.
                          1 million macedonians are visiting Greece? Thank you very kind of you, even if the number (which is by far lower) simply fits you. At least I have never seen a macedonian spending his vacations on Zante.

Comment

• Zakynthian
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                            What happens if the internet is blocked?
                            Mobile applications, Fax, but definetely not crossing the border in huge stampede and panic lol
                            Last edited by Zakynthian; 08-13-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

zak if there is no food on the table you to cross the borders to get real food from macedonia.We don't mind getting the trade but think of the diseases that will spread all because the greeek citizens want to depart.It's not about money but the health of the citizens of rom.That's why the borders need closing the sooner the better.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makgerman
                                • Nov 2009

I have been on my Zakynthos the most precious island of the world during the last 2 years.
                                I said if ROM decides to close the border, we won't suffer because of this.
                                1 million macedonians are visiting Greece? Thank you very kind of you, even if the number (which is by far lower) simply fits you. At least I have never seen a macedonian spending his vacations on Zante.
                                The 1 million Macedonians visiting Greece is as per George Drakopulos' announcment who is the CEO of the Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises.

Туризмот е најдоброто решение за спас на грчката економија. Лани 16 и пол милиони туристи ја посетиле Грција, од нив, над 1 милион се Македонци. За оваа година ...

Now when it comes to 1 million Macedonians visiting Greece it doesn't mean that all of them are 1 million individuals. There are thousands who cross the border for business reasons on many occasions and the rest of them go there on holidays.

I have relatives who go there every year together with their families. The same goes for my old neighbours. There are also many Macedonians who visit their relatives in their old villages/hometowns.

PS. Your island is the most precious like every other Greek's island.

Just ask my Greek neighbour Andrea and he'll say the water around his island is so clear that he can see the fish and catch them with his bare hands. The fish are so friendly that they'll even jump into his hands.

I bet the fish on your island are even friendlier.
                                Last edited by makgerman; 08-13-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X