• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    Too late Valmir, you cannot bring them back from the Darkside my little jedi friend

The Albanians that have come here are our next generation Arvanites. They have adopted our faith, baptised and named their kids with Greek, names, speak the language and more or less adopted our way of life. Their children are already fully absorbed and by the time they hit 3rd generation its game over....

whereas now we even have Albanians joining our ranks with Xrisi Avgi to chase out the foreign elements ( Pakistani's, Kurds ) from our city centers. Pretty rich how things turn out sometimes.
    LOL. Voltron, you sound like the "Star Trek" Borg - 'you WILL assimilate'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_(Star_Trek)

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

lol, yeah well it works Brian.
      Im sure you heard the saying, to make an omelete you have to break a few eggs.
      Last edited by Voltron; 02-15-2012, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        lol, yeah well it works Brian.
        Im sure you heard the saying, to make an omelete you have to break a few eggs.
        Did you steal that from Adolf?
        Last edited by Bill77; 02-15-2012, 06:53 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

valmir what do you mean its their orthodox religion & that is to change please explain.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

The greeks could still be facing default by years end...the economy is clearly a monumental basket case that continues to astound the so called 'experts', each review of greece's woes seems to uncover an even deeper hole...

There will be a huge social cost, that will make the current financial scandal look like a picnic...

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

News coming through that Iran suspends oil export to Greece and other EU members in retaliation to EU sanctions on them.

Looks like price of Donkey's in Greece will climb.

Well ladies and gentlemen, i think we can now say, "Greece has Exploded". Here are just some of the headlines within the last couple of months.

Greece: more turning to charity as austerity bites

Greece debt woes brings rise in homelessness

Poor and homeless get free meals in Athens

Greek output slumps, jobless near record highs

Greeks dying from financial despair
              Last edited by Bill77; 02-15-2012, 07:53 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

austeity measures they just add more fuel for the fire of bigger debt.Also massive insurance claims have also put the breaks on greece.All the companies will be going broke.i think as well geece has exploded.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Valmir
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  valmir what do you mean its their orthodox religion & that is to change please explain.
                  I mean Orthodox religion in Greece will fall in the war versus Albanian Nationalism.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                    I mean Orthodox religion in Greece will fall in the war versus Albanian Nationalism.
                    Valmir, Albanian Nationalism is only as good as USA foreign policy encourages it. It started with them and will end with them.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

While Greece is struggling to hold on to the Euro no matter what, the Spanish are not only thinking of their old currency but are actually starting to use it, maybe because of what they are seeing in Greece. It can't be good for the Euro and amazingly so much of the old currency was kept.

UK Mail
                      Spanish village goes back to peseta: Residents turn to old money they'd held on to in case the euro folded

Residents in Villamayor de Santiago, 80 miles south-east of Madrid, have turned back time and reintroduced the peseta in a bid to kick-start its ailing local economy.

Bring back the peseta: The Spanish village of Villamayor de Santiago has re-introduced the peseta. Pictured is a poster from villages on the border with Portugal which are also campaigning for a permanent return

15th February 2012
                      Thirty businesses have started using old currency
                      Spain estimated to have saved 1.7bn euros in pesetas
                      Jobless rate in Villamayor de Santiago above national average - with a third out of work

A Spanish town is looking to the past to safeguard the future of its ailing economy by reintroducing the peseta.

Fed up with the failing euro, rebellious locals in Villamayor de Santiago have reverted to using the old currency, which was phased out a decade ago.

Around 30 shops in the historic town, 75 miles south-east of Madrid, started accepting pesetas last month after urging customers to dig out any old notes and coins they had forgotten about.

Rest of story in Link.

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Valmir, Albanian Nationalism is only as good as USA foreign policy encourages it. It started with them and will end with them.
                        Its a circle man, In the time of Nazis Italy we had the support and we made the Natural Albania but they failed and we lost our Nat.Albania so we have now the support of USA, It will come the time that our enemies will have the chance with the support of the Russia, and the problem is that we have many enemies here in Balcan, if we were enemies with only one nation we would have dealed easy but we have many for the moment

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Do you mean natural Albania when the Islamised Albanians plundered the Balkans with the right to bear arms? Spare me.

The Albanians are nothing more than a dividing tool used by various world powers to maintain disequilibrium in the Balkans.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valmir
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2011

Do you mean natural Albania when the Islamised Albanians plundered the Balkans with the right to bear arms? Spare me.
                            Im not sure if i understood your question but the Islamised Albanians never plundered Balkans.

The Albanians are nothing more than a dividing tool used by various world powers to maintain disequilibrium in the Balkans.
                            We are all tools of someone,and the Albanians are maintaining the equilibre for the moment

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                              .......the Islamised Albanians never plundered Balkans.
                              Was that a joke?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

valmir can you name me any other minority enjoying the same rights of albanians.Also show me where the albanians give two hoots about macedonia.THe abanians have never had it so good these are sentiments echoed by your president from albania to your politicians.He warned them if the albanians pushed it they would be at odds with the macedonian people.I think a time of breaking point will come when the ordinary citizen can take so much.What sort of commitment do we have from the albanians??
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-15-2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X