• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

TLWR
    Outstanding find!!!!!!!!!!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2011 PDF Print E-mail
      Anton Popov

Anton Popov dying for a new world which will warm with the light, with the beauty

anton-popovAnton Popov (Igumenec village, Petrich, Pirin Macedonia, 23. VII 1915 - Sofia, 20. X 1942) - Macedonian poet, short story writer, journalist, national activist. Graduated from high school in Nevrokop in 1933 and several years taught in the homeland. In 1936 he enrolled at the State Higher School of Finance and Administrative Sciences in Sofia. Founder and member of the Macedonian Literary Circle (1938-1941). Participate in national and anti-fascist movement. Love of country Macedonia, its history and tradition, her freedom and future are subject to consummate his literary and journalistic work. Through his own example shows how love and defend their homeland. Along with Nicholas Vapcarov was arrested and sentenced to death. The letter before shooting wrote: "I am dying for a new world which will warm with the light, with the beauty, so that my sacrifice for him is nothing. Puffed with pride the name of his people, for which they worked fine until the last moment, for whose good future die. Popov was among the first writers who followed and affirmed Macedonian national thought.

Anton Popov was born in revolutionary family on July 23, 1915 in the village Igumenec (Petrich) in Pirin Macedonia. Constantine Popstojanov grandfather was killed in an ambush of Turks perished in such an ambush and uncle of his father Mitre Stojanov. His father who defended the interests of peasants, was hanged by Supremacists on October 22, 1923.

His primary Anton Popov wins in his native village. Then he studied in Petrich, shifted in Samokov, where he tripped over participation in anti-fascist student circle. She continues her education in Nevrokop where she completed high school in 1933.

That same year Anton becomes a teacher in his native village. The next school year in the village uchitelstvuva Skrt, then returns to his native village. Popov teacher strives to create better conditions for their students and educated as worthy citizens: spravedlivi proud, bold and independent, they love their native Macedonian land and we respect all people on earth. He takes and arrange boarding and kitchen for poor students, which placed more than 100 children. At the same time Anton continues as father to defend their neighbors from different gangs.

Anton Popov trying to issue a Macedonian newspaper, but his efforts failed because of determined resistance of power. Disappointed, he longs to go to Sofia and expects to find related party "people with souls, minds ..". Soon wishes be fulfilled. In 1936 Anton Popov wrote the State Higher School of Finance and Administrative Sciences in Sofia, and the autumn of 1937 he became a clerk in the Sofia municipality.

In early November 1938 formed the Macedonian literary circle, in whose establishment Anton took active participation. Three years Anton worked tirelessly in Society. Quite often he held lectures on poetry or short stories, participated in organizing literary readings, field trips, gatherings and assemblies of emigration. Moreover he stole prominent writers against the war, participated in the work of the Macedonian party group, wrote stories, poetry, articles and leisure reading among other Macedonian historical literature.

The Macedonian literary circle Anton Popov form completely as Macedonian patriot, as a loyal son of his enslaved people and at the same time as the fiery fighter for the happiness of all people. Antoci Popov wanted Macedonia and the Macedonian people with pure love, tender, after immense strength and width. That love was ready to sacrifice. No chance in his last letter he wrote: "I am dying proud name of my father. Puffed with pride the name of my people, for which worked fine until the last moment, for whose good future die! "

In his riveting travelogue "Travel notes and thoughts" he writes: ".. there is my homeland ... There is my Yarrow Pirin, the first years enrolled children with songs, stories and legends in my soul that stands high snowy blue shoulders in the highest, which zakoval eyes away in space, drawing them to look sharp borders of my homeland - to Shar, the Aegean, the Rhodopes and Rila. " At the same time in his last letter Anton Popov wrote: "I am dying for a new world which will warm to such a bright light, with such beauty, that my sacrifice will be nothing for him!"

Anton Popov in his poems express the gentle love for his homeland against his people, expressing his faith in the recent liberation and unification of Macedonia. In svoitz reports that reveal suffering plight of workers, slash shocking images of exploitation of tobacco manufacturers, women and children. From the title of his stories reflected their content. Here are some of them: "The pain of our juzhnaci", "So work and suffer tobacco", "He otkradnuva unfulfilled childhood dreams," "Above the clouds are dense Pirin".

In autumn 1941, together with his inseparable friend Nicholas Vapcarov, he joined the party work in the military center of the BCP. Anton Popov started the illegal life fulfilled with m hazards risks. He carries people from the composition of the Central Committee of the app app purchases and they prepared food, carry weapons m cash late at night, skillfully destroys traces of the watchful eye of police. In their illegal activities he involves his mother and sister. This head of combat groups.

But the enemy does not sleep. The group is lured provocateur and a few months later breakthrough occurs. On 4 March Vapcarov caught. Anton Popov although there is some possibility to hide, but he did not take nothing. Deemed to carry on the work, especially after such a breakthrough. But police after his tragp on April 24, 1942 has arrested ..

On July 22, the military court pronounced its verdict. The death was sentenced Anton Ivanov, Atanas Romanov, Nicholas Vapcarov Anton Popov, Petar Bogdanov and Georgi Minchev. In the court room tactics disbelief. Then he heard moaning and crying nearby. The same day married fiancee Rosica Manolova. Shot on 20 October 1942 together Anton Ivanov, Atanas Romanov, Nicholas Vapcarov Anton Popov, Petar Bogdanov and Georgi Minchev

But before zagrakta kartechnicata its sinister song, listen to other famous, beautiful song that comes from the breast of unbreakable fearless fighters:

"He will fall into battle for freedom, he dies. . . "

In the queue, with a burning face, with a view to the future, presenting you the Macedonian nation free and united and bright future for all mankind, with a strong singing voice and neprezhaliviot Anton Popov.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
        Banned
        • Oct 2013

This is the history written by the Serbain post WW2 propaganda. Now go and ask your father or grandfather how he felt about Bulgaria back in time.

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
          Banned
          • Oct 2013

Now what I do not understand is where this hatred is coming from and why? Bulgaria have had many enemies during it’s history ( and Macedonia is not on the list !) , but this is just a history and it is in the past. Nowadays we do trade and have good relations with Turkey, for example.
          Why is this new propaganda against Bulgaria today? You have your new country and you have managed to get in to fight with all neighbors already (apart from SRB).
          Another thing that I do not understand is why do you get this way, instead of concentration into the real problem you have, which is inside your country. Put your efforts into building a more stable multiethnic society in Macedonia instead…

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

sO GD in your opinion Bulgaria is not the Problem.I thought it was the problem .Look at its stance on pirin etc & bulgarian propaganda.I would say bulgaria still harbors irrendist behaviour.It took pirin that it doesn't belong. to bulgaria.It now tries to hide its tracks by being friendly??Yes we do have a problem in pirin people aren't free to enjoy basic human rights.AS long as you desire more of macedonia we have a problem GD.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Bulgarian Slavs are never to be trusted
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

The Bulgarian is funny. My grandmother had to fend for herself after my grandfather was forced to serve the Bulgarian army in sofija. Why don't you think before you post your propaganda.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by GeorgiDimitrov View Post
                  Now what I do not understand is where this hatred is coming from and why? Bulgaria have had many enemies during it’s history ( and Macedonia is not on the list !) , but this is just a history and it is in the past. Nowadays we do trade and have good relations with Turkey, for example.
                  Why is this new propaganda against Bulgaria today? You have your new country and you have managed to get in to fight with all neighbors already (apart from SRB).
                  Another thing that I do not understand is why do you get this way, instead of concentration into the real problem you have, which is inside your country. Put your efforts into building a more stable multiethnic society in Macedonia instead…
                  When will the Macedonians in Bulgaria ( Pirin Macedonia ) get their rights? When will you admit what you did to the Macedonian Jews in WW2? When will you admit that Pirin was given to you in 1913 and was always Macedonian beforehand? When will you realise that Goce Delcev, Dame Gruev, Sandanski e.t.c were Macedonians who fought for Macedonia? When will you apologize for manipulating history and causing grief upon our people?

When all this happens we might start talking about friendly relations...
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Now go and ask your father or grandfather how he felt about Bulgaria back in time.
                    They thought the Bulgarians would help them. But soon found out they were as useless as the rest of them. That is what the Macedonians thought about the Bulgarians. Do you doubt it?
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

This is the history written by the Serbain post WW2 propaganda.
                      I am going to afford you an opportunity to elaborate on what exactly in that article is Serbian WW2 propaganda - and to back it up. You have one chance. Make the most of it.
                      Now what I do not understand is where this hatred is coming from and why?
                      Bulgaria (and by extension most Bulgars) doesn't recognise the existence of the Macedonian ethnic group. If you can't understand that, you're either completely stupid or have been living in a cave all of your life.
                      Bulgaria have had many enemies during it’s history ( and Macedonia is not on the list !)
                      Bulgaria has been an enemy of Macedonia for a long time. It has occasionally behaved like a friend, when convenient.
                      You have your new country and you have managed to get in to fight with all neighbors already (apart from SRB).
                      Our country isn't new, only its independence is. And we have disagreements with Serbia also, such as the church issue. So you've no need to worry, when they need to they act just as idiotic as your kind do.
                      Put your efforts into building a more stable multiethnic society in Macedonia instead…
                      Why don't you put your efforts into building a multiethnic Bulgaria and let Macedonians worry about Macedonia.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        sO GD in your opinion Bulgaria is not the Problem.I thought it was the problem .Look at its stance on pirin etc & bulgarian propaganda.I would say bulgaria still harbors irrendist behaviour.It took pirin that it doesn't belong. to bulgaria.It now tries to hide its tracks by being friendly??Yes we do have a problem in pirin people aren't free to enjoy basic human rights.AS long as you desire more of macedonia we have a problem GD.
                        Speaking of Pirin, feel free to visit Kustendil, Goce Delchev or Blagoevgrad and ask the citizens how do they feel, are they feeling Macedonian or Bulgarian. Youll get a clear answer. Claiming human rights issues in pirin area is a pure nonce. “It took pirin that it doesn’t belong” is a bit rough. Country boundaries are carved over the years, whether we like it or not, this is the reality. You would better turnaround from Pirin and concentrate on Kumanovo and Tetovo, cause east borders won’t change, but it is not clear about west.

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          The Bulgarian is funny. My grandmother had to fend for herself after my grandfather was forced to serve the Bulgarian army in sofija. Why don't you think before you post your propaganda.
                          I was forced as well to serve for a year and a half in the Bulgarian army, my family didn’t like it either.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

Speaking of Pirin, feel free to visit Kustendil, Goce Delchev or Blagoevgrad and ask the citizens how do they feel, are they feeling Macedonian or Bulgarian. Youll get a clear answer. Claiming human rights issues in pirin area is a pure nonce. “It took pirin that it doesn’t belong” is a bit rough. Country boundaries are carved over the years, whether we like it or not, this is the reality. You would better turnaround from Pirin and concentrate on Kumanovo and Tetovo, cause east borders won’t change, but it is not clear about west.
                            Here is the proof that Macedonians exist in Pirin. Listen to the songs they dance to and what they say they are...

Makedoncite vo Pirinska Makedonija 5 1 - YouTube

Makedoncite vo Pirinska Makedonija -1-0.flv - YouTube
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                              When will the Macedonians in Bulgaria ( Pirin Macedonia ) get their rights? When will you admit what you did to the Macedonian Jews in WW2? When will you admit that Pirin was given to you in 1913 and was always Macedonian beforehand? When will you realise that Goce Delcev, Dame Gruev, Sandanski e.t.c were Macedonians who fought for Macedonia? When will you apologize for manipulating history and causing grief upon our people?

When all this happens we might start talking about friendly relations...
                              - The Macedonians in Bulgaria enjoy full rights. Feel free to ask them.
                              - Jews in WW2 - the fact is there, but it is not Bulgaria that exterminated them, neither we were in position to negotiate.
                              - The Pirin was not given to Bulgaria, the land was conquered as a result of ages of Bulgarian wars. Belong to Macedonia beforehand is a false statement, as Macedonia did not exist as a country back in 1913. Maybe you are referring as “Belong to region Macedonia” – this is correct.
                              - Goce Delchev, Dami Greuv ..etc – This is correct!
                              - Please take my sincere apology if my country did make you suffer.

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                                Here is the proof that Macedonians exist in Pirin. Listen to the songs they dance to and what they say they are...

Makedoncite vo Pirinska Makedonija 5 1 - YouTube

Makedoncite vo Pirinska Makedonija -1-0.flv - YouTube
                                This is correct - Macedonians exist in Pirin, I did not say something else. We have Tracians and Dobrudja people as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X