X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

And Rogi: I understand you know politics, the lesson above was not directed at you, simply feedback I received first hand.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Judging from MP's 'extraordinary intellectual prowess', 'demonstrated experience' and 'connections in the media and Macedonia', I'm sure he's already devised a cunning grand strategy to have Australia recognise Macedonia. Further, I'm sure he's also got the support of ALL the Australian Macedonian organisations for whatever he has cooked up. All we have to do is sit back and watch it unravel.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        So instead of contributing to the Rann campaign, or investigating this Greek movement you would rather bitch about UMD and attack MP for doing something, what a miserable person you are...
        Bucktop, until Danger Man reveals who this unnamed Greek MP is or the details of this "international campaign", I'm afraid our ability to "investigate" is limited, so we'll have to let him save the day.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Prolet,

Judging from MP's 'extraordinary intellectual prowess', 'demonstrated experience' and 'connections in the media and Macedonia', I'm sure he's already devised a cunning grand strategy to have Australia recognise Macedonia. Further, I'm sure he's also got the support of ALL the Australian Macedonian organisations for whatever he has cooked up. All we have to do is sit back and watch it unravel.

Well that shouldn't be hard for you Vangelovski! You have proven your ability to sit back and watch.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, I asked for your opinion dont pass the ball to MP for this one. Im sure you have your own opinion and i would like to hear it.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Bucktop, until Danger Man reveals who this unnamed Greek MP is or the details of this "international campaign", I'm afraid our ability to "investigate" is limited, so we'll have to let him save the day.
              Vangelovski, he already did

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                Well that shouldn't be hard for you Vangelovski! You have proven your ability to sit back and watch.
                Michael,

In you're own mind, your a real mover and shaker Too bad you still haven't managed to deliver anything extraordinary, which is exactly what we've come to expect with your posts on here.

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Michael,

In you're own mind, your a real mover and shaker Too bad you still haven't managed to deliver anything extraordinary, which is exactly what we've come to expect with your posts on here.
                  What do you expect him to do exactly? Lay a golden egg? How about you help him instead of being malicious? At least he helped get the stories published.
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Michael,

What is your definition of extraordinary?

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

Thanks Buktop..I am actually totally amazed at all of this...stunned....When I read some of UMD:s or rather Metos opinions I too get hesitant about their opinion on the name issue etc etc..but this is just ridiculous. Instead of rallying around the cause, the actions that needs to be done right away, people spend seemingly the entire day here dissecting every little word from some people ad infinitum. Instead of helping with translations, time is spent with this "petty war" against some people that are doing something actively IRL....weird....extreme...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                        What is your definition of extraordinary?
                        Lets go with the Oxford Dictionary definition (according to mine) - unusual or remarkable; unusually great.

For all your boasting on this forum, what exactly have you delivered that is extraordinary, that no other activist (Macedonian or otherwise) has not done?

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                          ...Instead of rallying around the cause, the actions that needs to be done right away, people spend seemingly the entire day here dissecting every little word from some people ad infinitum. Instead of helping with translations, time is spent with this "petty war" against some people that are doing something actively IRL....weird....extreme...
                          What IS "the cause" that we should be rallying around?

OUR BIGGEST ENEMY IS THE TRAITORS WITHIN OUR RANKS WHO ARE ABOUT TO SELL US OUT YET AGAIN AND YOU WANT US TO WORRY ABOUT SENSIBILITIES OF SOME RAMKOVIST MALAKAS.

Btw, nothing that really matters is being done by METO and his sidekicks except to divert attention from what really needs to be done and to drain Macedonian Diaspora of financial resources that should, and could, be better utilised to fight the TRAITORS within our ranks, especially in RM. In fact UMD is aligned with the Ramkovists and thus, IMO, it is also the enemy of the Macedonian people.

Comment

• amitreski
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                            What IS "the cause" that we should be rallying around?

OUR BIGGEST ENEMY IS THE TRAITORS WITHIN OUR RANKS WHO ARE ABOUT TO SELL US OUT YET AGAIN AND YOU WANT US TO WORRY ABOUT SENSIBILITIES OF SOME RAMKOVIST MALAKAS.

Btw, nothing that really matters is being done by METO and his sidekicks except to divert attention from what really needs to be done and to drain Macedonian Diaspora of financial resources that should, and could, be better utilised to fight the TRAITORS within our ranks, especially in RM. In fact UMD is aligned with the Ramkovists and thus, IMO, it is also the enemy of the Macedonian people.
                            This is completely unfounded and malicious.
                            "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

AMitreski, What are your thoughts about Metodija's Speech in Melbourne??

Comment

• vodenka
                                • Mar 2009

Prolet wrote:
                                I think a more important question is how do we gain name recognition from Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X