X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
    Buktop has a right to express his opinion.

Excuse my ignorance, but what has the UMD done that has all of you riled up. Is it the ongoing negotiations ???
    The main problem i see fatso is, There are many here that are discruntled with Meto and directed towards him but we have others talking on his behalf. I am sure if he came out and answered him self, it will blow away sooner than later. But i also am ignorant to what is going on.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      SOM, What do you think the Dayton Accord was?? The Croats lost alot actually they lost towns and villages to Serbs and Muslims in Bosnia, take Mostar for example which is the capital of Herzegovina they lost half of it (The Eastern Side) to the Muslims.

The Croatian Diaspora made Croatia what it is today thats reality, if it wasnt for the Croatian Diaspora the Serbs would have wiped out their country.

I only made the comparison with Croatia in terms of supporting an armed conflict for their motherland, how did we compare when we where attacked by the Albanian Terrorists in 2001?? How many people even went back to defend their country?? Not very many thats for sure.
      prolet, whats with your hard-on for croatia...i've noticed this in many posts of yours.

croatia's victory over the serbs didn't have as much to do with their diaspora as you would like to believe, croatia's victory was based on the support it received from the US military...the US was the reason for their victory in the same way the US was the reason for our 'defeat' at the hands of the shiptari

the croats have exactly the same crooks in government as the Macedonians do, most of the diaspora money went into the pockets of the officials, many croats got fucked over and in many ways they're far more naive than the Macedonians but they too have learnt the hard way and you will never see them throwing money at the croatian state like they did in the past

I dont understand why you can't stick to one train of thought...you know exactly where I stand on this UMD thing because you were there on that first thread on Maknews agreeing with what I was saying and now you're chopping and changing...

prolet, in 2001 Macedonia didn't need cannon fodder from the diaspora, it just needed access to arms and the political will to wipe out the insurgency which it was more than capable of doing as the battle for Aracinovo clearly showed. Instead every avenue for Macedonia's access to weapons was blocked, every action undertaken by Macedonia's forces was with its hands tied.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

The additional problematic layer here is that Meto has already provided his answers in response to the questions of why he suggested name changes for Macedonia - And he has denied they ever took place.

That, in my opinion, is the biggest problem of all. If a person cannot be honest with themselves, how are they going to be honest with the people they apparently represent?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, If you ask any Croat they will tell you that the Bosnian Croats are on Croatian Territory more then our people in Egejska and Pirinska Makedonija because the Croats actually have a recognized republic in Bosnia.

Now the Dayton Accord states that every displaced Croat,Serb and Muslim are to be returned and their property is to be rebuilt and returned to them pretty much the same thing with us however the Macedonians from Arachinovo still havnt returned, one returned and was killed i think he was an old man.

Now back to your question about the Serbs getting the same rights in Croatia as the Albanians in Stari Kraj, do the dvojazicni tabli make any difference?? can you tell the difference between a Croat and a Serb in Croatia?? They talk the same pretty much unless you know them that well that you can tell from their accents and even their names its different since the Albanians speak a different language and have different cultures even by looking at their houses you can tell which is an Albanian house which is not an Albanian house especially the religion too you have women dressed up with Mantili and shamii on their heads and the Albanians pretty much self identify with those kapchina on their heads, either way the whole point was the Croats where threatened and invaded and their diaspora intervened while when we where attacked by Albanian Terrorists we failed in the long run, now i agree that the Croats suffered larger casualties and some of their cities where blown to bits however we had our fair share of suffering too, who can forget those workers in Mavrovo that where tortured? We wernt prepared and this is something we should learn from, we shouldnt be arguing about petty things and things that have happened that we cannot change we should be warried about what happens next and how we can move forward for the future.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
            • Dec 2009

life or death.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

meto

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              The main problem i see fatso is, There are many here that are discruntled with Meto and directed towards him but we have others talking on his behalf. I am sure if he came out and answered him self, it will blow away sooner than later. But i also am ignorant to what is going on.
              did anyone call up meto? not umd, meto? im sure this 'huge' misunderstanding 'may' be cleared. or is it in the interest of some for the 'huge' misunderstanding not to be cleared?

isnt meto coming to australia? does anyone plan to meet him and confront him about his 'traitor' statements?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                The additional problematic layer here is that Meto has already provided his answers in response to the questions of why he suggested name changes for Macedonia - And he has denied they ever took place.

That, in my opinion, is the biggest problem of all. If a person cannot be honest with themselves, how are they going to be honest with the people they apparently represent?
                do you have a source?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

A source for what bre, you've been following the conversation over the last week, what exactly do you need a source for, the fact that he made the statements, or the fact that he denied the statements?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

where?

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    A source for what bre, you've been following the conversation over the last week, what exactly do you need a source for, the fact that he made the statements, or the fact that he denied the statements?
                    where? sorry i didnt read all 10 pages of all 10 threads devoted to UMD and meto on this forum. ive better things to do.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Yeah I know, like celebrating your new identity, Yahoo!

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

If you haven't read them, why are you getting invloved?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                          • Dec 2009

rogi.

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                          TajnataKniga,

I have read the AMHRC response to Prof. Miller quite thoroughly, and many times. What you quoted, and very much out of context, is a statement of fact and does not read as an endorsement.

I have also followed the actions of the AMHRC for a very long time and they have consistently remained the most pro-active organisation against the Interim Accord and in support of the Macedonian cause (on the definition we all agree on), with many actions including the one state above by Grotius.

Now, it must be said, in a similar manner to what TajnataKniga has done above, a great many, albeit not all, of the UMD press releases and statements have also been taken out of context.

That said, there seems to be a growing 'mob' mentality against UMD and so the actual meaning behind some of UMD's statements is ignored, despite some being similar statements of fact.
                          glad someone gets it. i think the letter by AMHRC was SUPER! nobody couldve done a better job. but its the last two points you made rogi that get on my nerve. it is someones blind hatred for UMD that doesnt let them get beyond what really is happening. almost all macedonian organisations have used the breaking of the 'interim accord' by grease as an excuse to show that the 'interim accord' in virtuality and reality is null and void as vangelovski said.

i think all can work together, MTO has brought a lot to the table for the macedonian cause and the greater picture should not be jeopardized because of an assumption without clarification.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

He has read them Jankovska, I gave him the link and summary of the ZMR interview, he saw no compromise in Meto's suggestion of acceptance for (1) 'democratic' in the UN, a (2) bilateral name for Greece, and the (3) constitutional name for everything else.

Perhaps the UMD can start carrying 3 name-plates to all of their meetings, in case they have to switch when a delegate from the UN or Greece walks in the door.

Read the thread regarding the Greek lobby in the US which this individual created, he applauds his new identity as a 'democratic Macedonian'.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              prolet, whats with your hard-on for croatia...i've noticed this in many posts of yours.

croatia's victory over the serbs didn't have as much to do with their diaspora as you would like to believe, croatia's victory was based on the support it received from the US military...the US was the reason for their victory in the same way the US was the reason for our 'defeat' at the hands of the shiptari

the croats have exactly the same crooks in government as the Macedonians do, most of the diaspora money went into the pockets of the officials, many croats got fucked over and in many ways they're far more naive than the Macedonians but they too have learnt the hard way and you will never see them throwing money at the croatian state like they did in the past

I dont understand why you can't stick to one train of thought...you know exactly where I stand on this UMD thing because you were there on that first thread on Maknews agreeing with what I was saying and now you're chopping and changing...

prolet, in 2001 Macedonia didn't need cannon fodder from the diaspora, it just needed access to arms and the political will to wipe out the insurgency which it was more than capable of doing as the battle for Aracinovo clearly showed. Instead every avenue for Macedonia's access to weapons was blocked, every action undertaken by Macedonia's forces was with its hands tied.
                              Phoenix, Whats with all the Anti-Croatian Posts?? The Serbs and Greeks can be mates why cant we be friends with the Croats?? Im not disputing that some of the money didnt end up into the pockets of their politicians you should have seen what happened when Franjo Tudjman was here, people gave him $100 for baci raka i recon he raked in thousands at the time i remember watching it on the news.

I just gave the example of how the Croatian Diaspora did for their Mother Land, i can give you an example about the Jews and Israel however its different.

Phoenix, Do you know how unequipped our army was, we still had rusty Kalashnikovs from the Yugoslav days, we had Macedonian Businessmen in Stari Kraj who went and purchased the Mi 24 choppers in Ukraine, we had crooks like Vlado Buchkovski filling up his pockets from purchasing tanks.

Phoenix, Dont tell me about Arachinovo my friends where there and told me first hand about what really happened, i was at the protest infront of the parliament we almost had a punch up with the security trying to get in as it was the biggest disgrace in living memory, the terrorists where lead by air conditioned buses while our people where slaughtered in Vejce and Karpalak. It was one of the biggest let downs in our history.

YouTube - Makedonija 2001 - Bitkata za aracinovo Eve ja vistinata
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
                                did anyone call up meto? not umd, meto? im sure this 'huge' misunderstanding 'may' be cleared. or is it in the interest of some for the 'huge' misunderstanding not to be cleared?

isnt meto coming to australia? does anyone plan to meet him and confront him about his 'traitor' statements?
                                well not everyone here are from Australia. And i am sure he is aware that his name is being thrown around in here, so mabe he should have defended himself personaly and make his stance on the whole issue clearly.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X