X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha, love it Phoenix, incidentally, I thought my mate Buktop was a lawyer seeing he has been so technically legal in his criticism.
    Why is it anyone that is not a member of his organisation is criticised and belittled? A rhetorical question, moreso an observation.
    Control freak are 2 words that come to mind
    I don't belittle people because they don't support UMD, as a matter of fact, I don't ever belittle people. When a person says something rude or offensive to me, I tend to get a little more brazen with my replies, but never out of line.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Read some of the posts by "Piperka" on this forum. I like him .... and he is a Macedonian from USA.

Again, prove what USA has done for Macedonia and weigh it carefully against what it has done against Macedonia. Then feel free to compare it with Australia.
      For me to do this I would have to know what exactly Australia has ever done for Macedonia, I have been searching for a while but just can't seem to find anything...

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
        Buktop wrote:

In reference to the name of our country !!

Is Buktop even a Macedonian? You have pissed me off now.
        Its morons like yourself dividing our country and shitting all over our history, and shitting all over our sacrifices.
        It was a typo, relax... your was supposed to be our, but as you know the Y is next to the U.

My family have sacrificed as much as any of your families have, and it is extremely disrespectful for you to even question that.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
          What I said was, despite the harm the US has done, they have done far more good than Australia has.
          I am having a Buktopianasm just thinking about your statement. Let me get this right, "despite the harm the USA has done, it has done more good than Australia has."

Australia has not done any harm to Macedonia.

Join the dots.

I will understand if you want me to edit your post for you once it all clicks inside your head. If ever.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

For me to do this I would have to know what exactly Australia has ever done for Macedonia, I have been searching for a while but just can't seem to find anything...
            Don't bother looking.
            Now just list the single most harmful thing the USA has done AGAINST Macedonia. This flows on from my Buktopianasm .... weigh up the harmful thing against what USA has done for Macedonia.

While you are at it, please remind what USA has done for Macedonia.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I originally posted it on Maknews to get your opinion on it, knowing that you are a person who particularly focus' on legal issues, you never gave me your opinion.

I have never claimed to be a legal expert, nor have I claimed that I have practiced law, I am posting this case as an observer, and an enthusiast.

This case decided that Greece would not be responsible for paying the costs incurred by Macedonia and that actions taken by Greece were justified, as well as the invoking of interim measures.

My view of this case is that it gives legality to actions taken by Greece against Macedonia, and that Greece is not responsible for costs incurred by Macedonia as a result of those actions. This says to me that if a similar situation occurs in the future, that we may see similar measures taken by Greece. Though we know in reality, this is not the case, and completely against the principles of sovereignty and human rights.

I am genuinely interested in your opinion, and I am also interested if you know of any other articles or precedents that may bare weight on the illegality of actions taken by Greece, I have been trying to do some research, but again, I am no expert.
              Buktop,

How about you try reading the decision again, and this time come up with a "view" that does not pervert the meaning of the decision. You could start my taking note of the applicant and the defendent and to which costs are in question and what is being asked in relation to costs.

Further, seeing as it was never determined whether Greece's actions were justified, how on earth did you read from this particular decision that Greece's actions were justified?

I'm not quite sure how one could have come to the conclusions you have, if they actually read the decision and understood who was taking action against who and what the matter in question was?

Finally, why are you spreading such nonsense? Is this some sort of diversion tactic to confuse the general readership into thinking you are not really a subservient vassal pushing Gligorovist ideology?
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-15-2010, 05:20 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

If I had a quarter for every time Vangelovski and Indigen called me a Vassal, I would be twice as rich as Bitove ever dreamed of being...
                Actally, BT, I would rarely, if ever, call you a VASSAL! I view the vassal designation in terms of a medieval concept that applied to a subservient ruler of some fiefdom and you don't fit the bill to get the privilege of being designated as such. Though a VASSAL's LAPDOG comes to mind as an appropriate designation, IMHO! :-)

--------------
                As I understand it, S. Kerim is one of the ICs VASSALS that UMDovci are ideological lapdogs of and the following article of 2001 might shine some light on his role in adopting and implementing the FA (Ramkoven dogovor):

ПО КОМПЛИКАЦИИТЕ ШТО ГИ НАПРАВИ СТОЈАН АНДОВ СО ГОЛЕМАТА КОАЛИЦИЈА
                Гуштеров и Керим избезумени се враќаат од Флорида

На списокот на вчера предложените амбасадори е и Срѓан Керим кого Владата го именуваше за Њујорк, но Керим, на пат за татковината, порачува "Андов ме намести"

Раководството на Либералната партија, особено силното бизнис лоби, од завчера е на "нога", откако се слушна дека партијата ги изгуби позициите во договорената голема коалиција и дека поради Стојан Андов е жртвуван дипломатот Срѓан Керим. Лидерот Ристо Гуштеров, заедно со Керим го прекинуваат престојот на Флорида и избезумени денес се враќаат во Скопје. Гуштеров е во странство од поодамна, бркајќи го својот бизнис, а Керим му се придружил на Флорида на постоперативна инхалација. Се говори дека, излезени од кожа поради постапките на сопартиецот Стојан Андов, доаѓаат за да средат што може да се среди и либералите да ги задржат местата во Владата.

Високи претставници од ЛП, до доцна по полноќ заглавиле кај премиерот Георгиевски, убедувајќи го да го врати Срѓан Керим назад, на чело на МНР. Барале и предлагале начини како да го истрампаат Андов за Керим, по инструкции на Гуштеров. Претходно, како што пренесуваат владини извори, Гуштеров имал жесток и прилично долг разговор по телефон со Георгиевски, за да се исправи грешката. "Цврст став на ЛП е дека Срѓан Керим треба да остане министер за внатрешни работи, а Зоран Крстевски заменик-претседател на Владата, одговорен за европски интеграции. Ако нема таква одлука, не гледаме место на ЛП во широката владина коалиција", изјави вчера Гуштеров за МИА, кој притоа смета дека нивното останување во Владата е од витален интерес за Македонија. Тој најавил дека ќе се врати денес, кога ќе се одржи итна седница на Извршниот комитет на партијата. "Доцна во вторникот разговарав со Бранко Црвенковски, и дојдовме дозаедничка констатација за оправданоста на овој предлог, а отстапката во полза на опозицијата да биде функцијата претседател на Собранието. Во секој момент очекувам да се слушнам и со премиерот Георгиевски, кого ќе го запознаам со разговорот со Црвенковски, по што очекувам Георгиевски да настапи со нов предлог пред него. Навистина нема аргументи против предлогот да останат двајцата членови на ЛП на сегашните функции во широката владина коалиција".

Неговиот стави е јасен - "Либерална е подготвена да го жртвува Стојан Андов, а Срѓан Керим да остане министер за надворешни. Ако не се почитува тоа, ЛП ќе излезе од владата", навести Гуштеров. Тој рече дека раководството стои на позицијата дека "нивните две места во Владата не треба да бидат спорни". Според Гуштеров, за Македонија од витален интерес било Керим и Крстевски да останат во Владата, а отстапка да се направи со напуштање на функцијата на Андов.

Андов вчера за драмата кај либералите не даде никаква изјава, а во јавноста беше лиферувана шпекулацијата дека тој најавил дека сам ќе си поднесе оставка.

Во СДСМ, пак, велат дека ним им е сосема сеедно дали ќе го земат МНР или функцијата претседател на Собранието. Таму вчера ни беше потврдено дека Љубчо и Бранко, дефинитивно, се договориле дека "Керим оди амбасадор во Њујорк, а Гуштеров манипулира со јавноста". Дилемата - Керим или Андов - вчера добиваше вртоглаво брзи, различни одовори секој момент. Последната информација што ја пренесоа владини извори, беше таа дека Андов, сепак, останува на функцијата, а Керим нема да се врати назад на чело на МНР, но ќе биде амбасадор во Њујорк! "Како министер за надворешни работи не можам да се изјаснам за неофицијална работа како што е наводното амбасадорско место наменето за мене. Ова е хипотетичко прашање на кое сега не сакам да одговорам. За овој предлог ќе кажам денеска, по моето враќање во Скопје", изјави Керим за А1. На прашањето - дали го "мести" неговиот сопартиец Андов, Керим се сомнева: "По се изгледа, има елементи да се верува во такво нешто. Претседателот на ЛП Ристо Гуштеров не беше многу за формирање на еден став, што му беше дополнително кажан", изјави Керим за А 1.

Вчера за Срѓан Керим лобираа буквално сите - освен самите либерали, голем дел и високи функционери од ВМРО-ДПМНЕ оценија дека "моментно никој не може да го замени Керим, зашто тој одлично ја одигра својата улога за време на кризата". Сепак, најмногу од сите комплименти и притисоци за Керим, изненади претседателот на МПЦ "Свети Климент Охридски" во Торонто (Канада) Стив Плиакас, кој упати писмо до премиерот Георгиевски и до претседателот Трајковски, во кое оценува дека "евентуалниот таков чекор би претставувал голема грешка. Енергично ве повикувам Срѓан Керим да остане на досегашната функција министер за надворешни работи", вели Плиакас. (С.К.)

Година: 1 Број:251 Четврток 5/10/2001

For fair use only.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                  Actally, BT, I would rarely, if ever, call you a VASSAL! I view the vassal designation in terms of a medieval concept that applied to a subservient ruler of some fiefdom and you don't fit the bill to get the privilege of being designated as such. Though a VASSAL's LAPDOG comes to mind as an appropriate designation, IMHO! :-)
                  This works for me
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Buktop,

How about you try reading the decision again, and this time come up with a "view" that does not pervert the meaning of the decision. You could start my taking note of the applicant and the defendent and to which costs are in question and what is being asked in relation to costs.

Further, seeing as it was never determined whether Greece's actions were justified, how on earth did you read from this particular decision that Greece's actions were justified?

I'm not quite sure how one could have come to the conclusions you have, if they actually read the decision and understood who was taking action against who and what the matter in question was?

Finally, why are you spreading such nonsense? Is this some sort of diversion tactic to confuse the general readership into thinking you are not really a subservient vassal pushing Gligorovist ideology?
                    Read article 224 of the treaty of Rome

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Thank you for the correction

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Don't bother looking.
                        Now just list the single most harmful thing the USA has done AGAINST Macedonia. This flows on from my Buktopianasm .... weigh up the harmful thing against what USA has done for Macedonia.

We may be going off-topic, but I will add that "Australia" (i.e. Macedonians living and operating there politically) gave Macedonia its one and only sovereign national flag - The Macedonian Sun and Macedonians their main national symbol for identity and unity.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Don't bother looking.

For me to do this, I must also divide the pro's and con's into 2 governments that were in power during the perpetration of the acts. In which case, I can only say that a Republican US benefits Macedonia, whereas Democratic US harms Macedonia. You and I both know the acts perpetrated against Macedonia took place (almost entirely) under the Clinton administration, whereas under Bush (though he was a moron) Macedonia enjoyed numerous benefits ranging from economic-military-political support.

I am still waiting to hear what good Australia has done? Simply by not respecting Macedonia's right to it's name means it is in support of Greek policy, and therefor is working against Macedonia. Why you keep making excuses for this is beyond me.

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

We may be going off-topic, but I will add that "Australia" (i.e. Macedonians living and operating there politically) gave Macedonia its one and only sovereign national flag - The Macedonian Sun and Macedonians their main national symbol for identity and unity.
                            How is that exactly?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Read article 224 of the treaty of Rome
                              How about you reread the decision you posted and completely perverted in its meaning and then try to relate Article 224 to it rather than attempting more pathetic scaremongering. Seeing as you are now placing emphasis on Article 224 of the Treaty of Rome (and I'm not sure why for this particular decision, but I'm guessing so that you give your scaremongering the appearance of some truth behind it by quoting smart looking articles), you may want to look at how it was redefined by successive EU treaties.
                              Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-15-2010, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Simply by not respecting Macedonia's right to it's name means it is in support of Greek policy, and therefor is working against Macedonia.
                                Same for YOU/UMD with regard to the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X