• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Pelister,

I was being somewhat cheeky but I don't think Meto read my entire post before he replied.

To their credit, UMD did call on the Macedonian Government to "cease negotiations", though I'm not quite sure of how they define the concept "cease".

On the other hand, they reaffirmed their commitment to the Interim Accord, basically negating their call to "cease" negotiations.

Otherwise I agree, a lot of smoke and mirrors and poorly worded ideas leaving them open to multiple interpretations - business as usual.
    Ah, yes your right Tom.
    I see it now. At the very bottom. Its almost a footnote.

RESOLVED, that UMD, reiterates its unwavering support for retention of the one and only constitutional and rightful name of the Republic of Macedonia, rejects all attempts to change or impose any other name upon the Republic of Macedonia and the Macedonian people, and calls upon the Macedonian government to cease the ongoing UN negotiations and to submit a resolution before the UN General Assembly and Security Council to be re-admitted to the UN under its one and only constitutional and rightful name of the Republic of Macedonia;
    Considering that this is the single most critical issue facing our political destruction, why is it at the bottom ?

I'm going to take some time to think about it.
    Last edited by Pelister; 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
      Pelister, why in hell are you complaining about NOT using "constitutional name" when the use of that terminology is highly dubious and has been criticised since its invention by Gligorov and Crvenkovski VASSAL regime in the early 1990s, when they sold out Macedonian national interests?
      I know we have been sold out. My point was that given what UMD have said in the past about name changes, and given their support of the negotiation process in the past - support for the admission of a country "like the Republic of Macedonia' could in fact mean anything?

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
        Hi Prolet - he said that he does not spend much time on the forum but that he knew the main characters. He obviously didn't mention the part from SOM about interrupting Risto's questioning at the meeting. I only spoke with him for a few minutes and he seemed like an agreeable fellow - any more and I can't say for certain. He made a nice presentation about Adelaide wiht a slide show and brought us to speed on Macedonian life in his city. He also gave us a quick summary of this Mike Rann character and the Greek lobby in Australia.
        Mr Brandy, As you are already aware AMHRC are taking legal action against Mike Rann and his anti-Macedonian statements, im sure Steve gave a good picture about how the Greek Lobby works in Adelaide. They were handing out pamphlets on Greeks history in some food stores, the only problem is that our minority in South Australia is smaller then the Greek Minority so obviously they have that voting advantage over us so they are used as a tool to gain their votes.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
          • Jan 2010

I highly doubt that we were sitting in a pub in Melbourne drinking a Fosters or whatever anyone would be calling me a stooge.
          If you drank a Fosters in a pub in Melbourne, I'd call you worse names.
          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

sf, Believe it or not Fosters is very popular outside of Australia, they even serve it in Stari Kraj.

We could always help him out and get him to choose a VB for a hard earned thirst especially after debating here like this LOL

Mr Brandy, Just so you know not many people drink Fosters in Australia and Melbourne in general, Fosters prides itself by promoting itself outside of Australia but inside Australia not many people drink it.

In Melbourne i would say that Crown Large,Carlton Cold and VB are the most popular Aussie Beers.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
              • Jan 2010

Prove any of what you have said.
              Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                • Sep 2008

Considering that this is the single most critical issue facing our political destruction, why is it at the bottom ?

I'm going to take some time to think about it.
                Eeeee...could it be that..whereas,whereas,whereas etc..led to...resolved,resolved...eeee....resolved and that the most important conclusion therefor came at the bottom...

If not, I bet the jews or the freemasonry had something to do with it...or whatever....

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  sf, Believe it or not Fosters is very popular outside of Australia, they even serve it in Stari Kraj.

We could always help him out and get him to choose a VB for a hard earned thirst especially after debating here like this LOL

Mr Brandy, Just so you know not many people drink Fosters in Australia and Melbourne in general, Fosters prides itself by promoting itself outside of Australia but inside Australia not many people drink it.

In Melbourne i would say that Crown Large,Carlton Cold and VB are the most popular Aussie Beers.
                  Prolet/sf - thanks for heads up on that! I had a feeling Fosters was a marketiing machine but it other then Castlemaine XXXX it was the only other beer I could think of. Anyway here's hoping we can enjoy a Crown Large in Melbourne someday.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

crown lager
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      crown lager
                      Ha Ha - Thanks Julie! Prolet what are you doing to me brother- I could assaulted going into a bar asking for a Crown LARGE!

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Crown Lager jeeez cant i make a spelling mistake?? LOL

You could have picked VB or Carlton Cold instead.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Prolet VB is dreadful - Me and a girlfriend call it something else
                          v@@i@@l backwash - fill in the gaps
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Julie, But in Victoria its very popular, all the tradies drink it especially the zidari.

Red Back is a nice South Australian Beer

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

no sense no feeling (taste) as they saying goes , lol

West End draught on tap is a thirst quencher

Comment

• sf.
                                • Jan 2010

Anyway here's hoping we can enjoy a Crown Large in Melbourne someday.
                                If you have a chance to make it over, you'll need to partake in the great Australian tradition: the pub crawl.
                                Last edited by sf.; 06-11-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X