Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

yeah the germans must be looking forward to coming on holidays in june july.
    The greeks are thieve ,liars & everything under the sun.This is gods punshment on the stupid thieves.
    macedonia CLOSE YOUR BORDERS otherwise you are going to collect the crap like from kosovo.
    Last edited by George S.; 06-02-2012, 04:34 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

I heard investment properties are negaitvely geared, but this is rediculous.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

yeah we shoot first then ask questions later.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

It`s expected that at the number of tourists in Greece will be at least 20% lower than the previous year and the income will drop by at least 25%;

Greek tourism taking hit from financial crisis (06Jun12) - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

yeah a hell of a lot go from rom but when they hear they got to put up with thugerry they should go elsewhere.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Very funny enjoy
              Subject: Financial Crisis in Greece

Financial "Crisis" in Greece - YouTube
              --
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Europe Agrees: Greece Is the Laziest, Most Incompetent Nation in the EU

Greece is the hardest-working country in the EU! According to Greece. And only Greece.
                  According to Britain, Germany, Spain, Poland, and the Czech Republic, it's the laziest country in Europe.

Meanwhile, Germany is the most respected EU country, according to the Pew Global report, European Unity on the Rocks. And Greece appears to be living in a bizarro universe where 78% of its respondents held negative views of Germany. Three in five Greeks said their country had Europe's hardest working citizens. Half of the rest of the respondents from the other seven nations said Greece had the laziest workforce in Europe.
                  This chart is somewhat hilarious, and also somewhat tragic, but it needn't be damning. Stereotypes exist is fully functioning monetary unions, too! Take, for example, the monetary union I live in. As everybody in New York knows, New Jersey has more tan lines than working neurons. As everybody in New Jersey knows, New Yorkers are smarmy soulless jerks. And, as everybody in New York and New Jersey can agree, Mississippi is full of illiterate bumpkins, who are probably all racist.
                  Europe's problem isn't stereotypes. It's institutions. Or, more accurately, it's the continent's dearth of working, supranational institutions that can transcend international stereotypes and politics. In the U.S., we don't debate "permanent bailouts" to poor people in Mississippi and New York, no matter how racist or smarmy they are. We just keep sending them money because modern Medicaid is an established institution that is bigger than the month-to-month political squabbles and stereotypes that can bog down decision-making at the federal level (note to future readers: This sentence's veracity might have changed somewhat under a Romney/Ryan administration). Europe's stereotypes aren't good. But they wouldn't put the European Union at risk unless the institutional bedrock of that Union was flawed to begin with. And it is. Oh, how it is.
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

TLWR
                    I found the entire article interesting and refreshingly honest, the part that caught my attention the most was this little gem.......

But they wouldn't put the European Union at risk unless the institutional bedrock of that Union was flawed to begin with. And it is. Oh, how it is.
                    .....kinda reminds me of Greece and it's formation. flawed from the beginning!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Spot on the money makedonche they had too many cooks when they made greece,they created a monster.One could see many years ago that kind of psyche of laziness & corruption to those levels will spell disaster.That doesn't mean we macedonians are immune from it either.If we join the eu we'll be on the same boat.Greece was doomed from the start.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Angry Greek protestor interrupts Jeremy Thompson live on Sky News - YouTube

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Did she say at the beginning "I am a woman"? What a rat bag of a woman.

Jeremy Thompson should have done a Golden Dawn on her.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

гРЦИЈА ЈА ИЗГУБИ ДОВЕРБАТА НА ЕВРОПА

Европејци: грција, надвор од еврозоната!

Новата грчка Влада треба да престане да бара нова помош и да почне да ги спроведува реформите што беа договорени во замена за претходните спасувачки пакети со европските партнери, изјави вчера германскиот министер за финансии Волфганг Шојбле, објави електронското издание на грчкиот весник "Катимерини".

Со невообичаено остар тон германскиот министер за финансии изјавил за весникот "Билд ам зонтаг" дека грција ја изгубила довербата од Европа за време на кризата, што се гледа и од истражувањето на јавното мислење во четирите најголеми европски држави, а објавено во весникот.

Истражување опфатило 4.000 луѓе во Германија, Франција, Шпанија и Италија, а резултатите покажале дека 78 отсто од Германците и 65 отсто од Французите сакаат грција да ја напушти еврозоната, а во Шпанија и Италија поддршка за прогонување на грција се искажала со 51 односно 49 отсто.

"Најважната задача пред новиот премиер Андонис Самарас е да ја применува договорената програма брзо и без одлагање, наместо да се прашува уште колку можат да направат другите за грција", рекол Шојбле, кој е најблискиот политичар до канцеларката Ангела Меркел и еден од највлијателните финансиски работници во Европа.

Новата коалициска влада во грција најави дека ќе преговара за условите за спасувачкиот заем во износ од 130 милијарди евра. грција сака две години продолжување на рокот за намалување на буџетскиот дефицит на 2,1 отсто од БДП од 9,3 отсто во 2011 година. Продолжувањето на рокот до 2016 година ќе бара дополнителни 16 до 20 милијарди евра странски финансии, пишува "Катимерини".

"Топката сега е во полето на грција", рекол Шојбле. "Од нив зависи дали ќе ја вратат довербата на луѓето во Европа. Тоа можат да го постигнат само со конкретни активности и дела".
                              Големо мнозинство во сите четири држави, кои заедно имаат население од 254 милиони луѓе, не очекуваат дека грција некогаш ќе ги врати кредитите.

izvor: http://vecer.com.mk/?ItemID=B6B0A579...50C6524B7AFF3B

Comment

• Coolski
                                • Sep 2008

I didn't realise that countries could "call in sick" when their bosses want to visit.

The banker who was chosen to be Greece's next finance minister resigned for health reasons Monday three days after he was rushed to the hospital, while the country's prime minister was confined to his home, recovering from serious eye surgery.

...ctd here:
                                - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                                - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X