Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Our dear Istor is at it again, bravo! Please give us more brilliant articles as this one, you are doing the job for us.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

What an idiot. I hope many people read it, so they can see what sort of racist and deluded scum we are up against. Besides, everything he wrote, and in the manner which he did, will only serve to work against him and his bizzare crusade of idiocy.

Keep up the great work you moron.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Diabolical
        • Jan 2009

LOL what an idiot... he is actually agreeing with the idea that Modern Greeks are not actually Greeks at all! According to his logic, if anyone can call themselves Greek, then why can't we "SlavoSkopians" call ourselves Macedonian??? Nopak eden, maybe tomorrow I'll call myself Japanese.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

ISTOR for court jester...fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

what a goop
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Napoleon
            • Dec 2008

Istor (the Macedonian, therefore Greek) genius strikes again!!!

...I'm lost for words...
            Last edited by Napoleon; 02-23-2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by the moron
              Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign that Macedonians did to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.
              You idiot, is that all it takes to be a Macedonian of your 'version'?

I am a Macedonian because ALL of my ancestry is from Macedonia, my language is Macedonian, my identity is Macedonian, for me, it is Macedonian first, foremost and only, not Macedonian "therefore greek", you moron. I am proud of the Macedonian Alexander, who CONQUERED GREECE AND THE GREEKS.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

I am a Macedonian because ALL of my ancestry is from Macedonia, my language is Macedonian, my identity is Macedonian, for me, it is Macedonian first, foremost and only, not Macedonian "therefore greek", you moron. I am proud of the Macedonian Alexander, who CONQUERED GREECE AND THE GREEKS.
                You know he cant say that, then he must admitt to all the lies he has been fed.

Comment

• Ne Smassen
                  • Jan 2009

Istran, I'm glad to see that you're so generous with your definition of who is, or can be a "Greek"

I take it you and your compatriot Pseudo-Macedonians will begin advocating for people like this young lady immediately;

A native Greek speaker and the star of a popular Greek music video to boot, Athina Bontigao – daughter of Filipino immigrants – is fighting for citizenship, along with thousands like her.
                  Last edited by Ne Smassen; 02-23-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• El Bre
                    • Sep 2008

This gentleman is barely coherent and his article has to be the most careless waste of bandwidth I have ever seen. What utter nonsense.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                      • Sep 2008

We Greeks have assimilated many populations we have met here in Greece. Starting from Pelasgians, Thracians, Illyrians, ……. we continued with Romans, Slavs, Albanians ….. We did that mainly peacefully, due to the attractiveness of our Civilization ( including Christianity). We are still doing that today with all those economic immigrant children who go to Greek schools. Greeks by assimilation are not less Greek than "pure" Greeks.

Thank you istran, beautifully said.....this is number 1 in the grkoman workbook, this is how they justify their existence, to be pure as the pure

Comment

• Magedon
                        • Dec 2008

Nicely put, SoM.

According to the genius mr. Ispran, we could tommorow become 'ethnic greeks' only if we learn the tongue and BE PROUD of fabled stories of the past. He actually aknowledges that he himself is a product of brainwashing assuming that brainwashing is 'all it takes' to become an ething 'something'. But he is to stupid and confused to realize it-or he realizes it but its to late to do anything about it.
                        Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Seriously, does Istran believe he has encapsulated the Greek claim on Macedonia with that rant. It is spectacularly flawed and may well have offended even his own brethren with his ignorance.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

I will financially support a cloning-project of Istor, Greece needs more Istors.
                            I will set up an PayPal donations page for any interested party.

Spread the word, we need more Istors in the world!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              I will financially support a cloning-project of Istor, Greece needs more Istors.
                              I will set up an PayPal donations page for any interested party.

Spread the word, we need more Istors in the world!!!

lololol I would give my tax returns for this cloning project
                              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Soldier of Macedon let them worship a king who was killing them

Comment

Working...
                                X