X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

Story from Mina:

"As the census numbers came in this morning, hilarity ensued considering Macedonia has 1.86m registered voters!? Wrap your head around that! MINA’s own high placed sources within the Ministry of Interior have confirmed repeatedly that the number of Albanians in Macedonia has never exceeded 14.7%, a data readily available in the MOI system since every ethnic Albanian checks “Albanian” on their application when obtaining their IDs. In fact, due to massive emigration to Germany, Switzerland and Belgium, the MOI now says there are even less Albanians in the country, around 13.1%."

Today is the final day of the fraudulent, fabricated and ridiculous 2021 Census. A total of 1,760,194 persons, 546,080 households and 789,406 apartments were counted until this morning in Macedonia’s 2021 Population and Housing Census.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Goce Cvetkovski is running for Mayor of Ohrid as an independent.

I was watching him go head to head with DPMNE and SDSM candidates on Televizija 24 and found him pretty funny and most importantly spoke many truths.

He is anti both main political parties and isn’t afraid to say what he thinks.. clearly!

He has apparently lived in the US for 10 years as he was studying there.

I’m sure many of you will find this a great watch as well, it’s 18 mins worth of what Goce said on the show.

This is the full show: https://youtu.be/EMqZrsXv62w

He also was on the show with his real Macedonian flag and his shirt “Severna Majkati” lol
      Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 10-03-2021, 09:26 AM.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Difficult not to like the guy. I think he will win.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Difficult not to like the guy. I think he will win.
          This fills me with hope that all is not lost with Macedonia. For the first time in a long time I have managed to come across a person from that sell-out of a place that is not ashamed to be Macedonian and, shock, horror, even proud to be so. The bitch hosting the debate couldn't even hide her disdain for the guy by constantly interrupting him and talking down to him like he was some sort of village idiot. And it's not hard to see why. He is openly displaying pride in being Macedonian which has instantly triggered her leftist unconscious bias against him. Seeing him draped in the Macedonian flag and displaying a message on his T-shirt that goes against the government's wishes is driving her mad with contempt for the guy. I love the way he rips into those other two worthless pieces of shit while they have no come back and just sit there like stunned mullets with no response to give. I hope he does get voted into office and makes good on his promise to fly the real Macedonian flag in front of the Ohrid Council Chambers.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
            This fills me with hope that all is not lost with Macedonia. For the first time in a long time I have managed to come across a person from that sell-out of a place that is not ashamed to be Macedonian and, shock, horror, even proud to be so. The bitch hosting the debate couldn't even hide her disdain for the guy by constantly interrupting him and talking down to him like he was some sort of village idiot. And it's not hard to see why. He is openly displaying pride in being Macedonian which has instantly triggered her leftist unconscious bias against him. Seeing him draped in the Macedonian flag and displaying a message on his T-shirt that goes against the government's wishes is driving her mad with contempt for the guy. I love the way he rips into those other two worthless pieces of shit while they have no come back and just sit there like stunned mullets with no response to give. I hope he does get voted into office and makes good on his promise to fly the real Macedonian flag in front of the Ohrid Council Chambers.
            Yes, patrioti are too old fashioned for these modern day progressive types!
            How dare you stand up for what you believe in and go against the sell-outs who have no morals or values.

For all the harping on about a better life coming to Macedonia the last 5 years, what good have these morons actually brought to the country?

Here is another shorter interview with Goce:

I hope he wins in Ohrid
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

SEC Official Results: DPNE wins in 20 towns, SDSMurtino in 9, DUI in 3

Updated: The SEC is finalizing the results, DPNE officially added Aerodrom and Gjorche Petrov to their list of first round wins. As announced by the State Election Commission, the final results are in for the mayoral elections and city councilors in 32 municipalities in the country.

As announced by the State Election Commission, the final results are in for the mayoral elections and city councilors in 32 municipalities in the country. Votes in other municipalities are still being counted. We’re also adding Kisela Voda to DPNE’s list since the SEC keeps the number of counted votes at 99.88%, however DPNE’s candidate has already secured 52.9% of the vote.

According to the data from the SEC, DPNE won in 20 municipalities in the first round: Bosilovo, Butel, Veles, Vinica, Gazi Baba, Gradsko, Zrnovci, Ilinden, Jegunovce, Kavadarci, Karbinci, Kisela Voda, Mogila, Negotino, Novaci, Petrovec, Prilep, Sveti Nikole, Sopishte, Stip.

SDSMurtino won in 9 municipalities: Berovo, Bogdanci, Valandovo, Delchevo, Dojran, Kriva Palanka, Krivogashtani, Krushevo, Strumica.

DUI won in three municipalities: Lipkovo, Saraj and Plasnica.

Meanwhile, Zaev has blamed his smaller coalition partners for his loss, yet begging the same parties to help SDSMurtino in the 2nd round, pleading for their assistance against “evil that has befallen the country“.

Zaev specifically called on DOM and LPD, who he continuously blamed for the outcome of the vote, and on the other coalition parties, to join with SDSM in the local councils, once they are formed, and more importantly, insisted that his coalition will survive on the central level.

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

BREAKING: Zaev announces his resignation

Zoran Zaev announced that he is resigning as Prime Minister of Macedonia and as leader of the SDSM party. The...

Zoran Zaev announced that he is resigning as Prime Minister of Macedonia and as leader of the SDSM party.

The announcement comes after his party suffered major defeat in the local elections, losing almost all important cities and urban centers.

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

VMRO and the opposition has won in: Skopje, Karposh, Ohrid, Bitola, Kratovo, Pehcevo, Kumanovo, Gevgelija, Vevchani, Resen, Novo Selo, Brvenica

The voting ended over 2 hours ago, the SEC is reporting the results live as they come in, namely for the contested towns which couldn't decided in the 2nd round.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

And now jail for him.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

(Economy Minister Kreshnik Bekteshi was personally welcoming planeloads of Albanian voters arriving from Western European countries.)

Planeloads of Albanian emigrants come to Kicevo to vote in the run-off

URL:

TV21 reported on the arrival of up to 2,000 ethnic Albanian emigrants from Kicevo to vote in the crucial second round of mayoral elections.

We come for our Kicevo. We emigrants are ready to help. The diaspora is here for Kicevo, they told TV21. The city has a high emigration rate, especially among its ethnic Albanians, and the parties regularly try to bring as many of the diaspora as they can for the vote.

Kicevo was gerrymandered to become an Albanian majority city and is now the symbolic stronghold of Ali Ahmeti’s DUI party, which faces difficult races in other, larger areas, such as Tetovo, Gostivar and Skopje’s Cair district. VMRO-DPMNE is running doctor Aleksandar Jovanovski as Mayor, against the incumbent DUI appointed Mayor and former UCK terrorist commander Fatmir Dehari.

Jovanovski beat Dehari by 300 votes in the first round, thanks to the emergence of several rival Albanian candidates, one of whom defected from DUI. If their votes go toward Jovanovski, who has inter-ethnic appeal as he is married to an ethnic Albanian, he could defeat Dehari in the second round.

Kicevo Results

FATMIR DEHARI 3.DUI: 12.935 (52,98%)
                      ALEKSANDAR JOVANOVSKI 7.VMRO-DPMNE: 10.828 (44,35%)
                      Last edited by Carlin; 10-31-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Spirit
                        • May 2015

Let’s see if that traitorous vermin keeps his word. I strongly opine that he was forced to resign by the powers that control him to maintain the illusion of democracy, he had served his role as useful idiot and was no longer required. He did have a free pass to do what he pleased but I think he overstepped to much and his controllers have realized that he is now more of a liability and I bet that he is going to be thrown under the bus by them

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Неофицијални резултати од пописот: Македонци 62%, Албанци 29,5% – заедно со дијаспората

Уште четири дена нѐ делат од објавувањето на резултатите од Пописот на население.

ТВ21 од извори во Заводот за статистика дознава дел од резултатите во однос на бројот на резидентното и нерезидентното население.

-Неофицијално дознаваме дека во Македонија живеат 1 милион и 800 илјади граѓани. Заедно со дијаспората сме 2.1 милион, што значи дека околу 300 илјади живеат во странство. Вкупниот број граѓани кои имаат матичен број е 2,5 милиони, објави телевизијата.

Заедно со дијаспората, според неофицијални извори, Македонците би излегле од 60 до 62%, Албанците 29,5%, а припадниците на останатите етнички заедници од 8 до 10%, пренесе ТВ 21.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

ДЗС: Попис- Македонци 58,44%, Албанци 24,30%

Вкупно резидентно население според изјаснувањето за етничка припадност.

Македонци 58, 44%

Албанци 24,30%.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

Census results: Macedonians 54.21 percent, Albanians 29.52 percent WITH DIASPORA

The director of the State Statistical Office, Apostol Simovski, presented the official results of the Census at a press conference...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

If they can lie about a USA election, they can certainly lie about these numbers in Macedonia. Do we have the numbers excluding the diaspora?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X