X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    Bill77 - no response yet. We will be following up.
    Anything yet????
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Bill77 - no response yet.
      Maybe we should look after it because Bozik is coming very soon.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

It is my belief that as a rule large “corporate structured” non-profit organizations and NGO's are more concerned about being profitable so that they can pay salaries in fancy offices and a lot less concerned about membership donations going to "the" cause.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-12-2010, 09:14 AM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) mourns the unfortunate passing of Ambassador Richard C. Holbrooke, a distinguished American diplomat and friend to Macedonia and the Southeast European region.

Read full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/527/1/
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Isn't Holbrooke the guy that was pictured bare-footed sitting down with KLA extremists in Kosovo, the same extremists who started a war in Macedonia only a year or so later? What did he do during his time to support Macedonia and/or Macedonians? And why does the UMD mourn him? Or is this the US-lackey thing kicking in again?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) mourns the unfortunate passing of Ambassador Richard C. Holbrooke, a distinguished American diplomat and friend to Macedonia and the Southeast European region.

Read full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/527/1/
              In his book, which you are peddling, he continuously referes to Macedonia under the FYROM terminology. He also claims that Macedonian is "virtually identical to Bulgarian" (p. 122). Holbrooke, in his book, also felt that the sonce being on our flag was a provocation. There are many other "gems" in his book, but, this all accords with your views, so as usual, this is unsurprising.
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-13-2010, 11:52 PM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

UMD mourns people who negate Macedonians and support our enemies..........yeah, not suprising at all.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  UMD mourns people who negate Macedonians and support our enemies..........yeah, not suprising at all.
                  Maybe in his haste to make a quick buck, Meto forgot to read the book?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Holbrooke was hardly a friend to Macedonia, he was close to UCK and was one of the main culprats in the 2001 war.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

We may not agree with everything Holbrooke did, especially the 1995 flag change push, which UMD does not agree with, however, that does not change the fact that he was a friend of Macedonia.

Vangelovski - you may wish to note that his book was written in 1999. Read the Johns Hopkins University lecture quotes of Holbrooke - it proves a changed view, which is applaudable.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

We may not agree with everything Holbrooke did, especially the 1995 flag change push, which UMD does not agree with, however, that does not change the fact that he was a friend of Macedonia.
                        Macedonia can do with less traitors and your type of 'friends', you vassal.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Maybe in his haste to make a quick buck, Meto forgot to read the book?
                          I doubt it. A long time ago I would have put it down to ignorance, now I know his stupidy is calculated and deliberate.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Vangelovski - you may wish to note that his book was written in 1999. Read the Johns Hopkins University lecture quotes of Holbrooke - it proves a changed view, which is applaudable.
                            HOW was he a friend of Macedonia? What specifically? Surely you don't mean that extract in your PR? Did he attempt to reverse any of the damage he caused to Macedonia?

Yes, the book was published in 1999 and the views presented there are atrocious - why is UMD (other than trying to make some money) promoting that book?
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-14-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

UMD Partners With US-Balkans Business Summit

The State of Maryland, the US-Balkans Business Alliance and the Port of Baltimore hosted a business event last week for the Western Balkan countries and the United States. The event gathered 40 American companies and organizations as well as ambassadors from Western Balkan countries.

Read full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/526/1/

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Answer the previous questions if you don't want to continue being viewed as a spineless vassal.

Comment

Working...
                                X