X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    UMD Launches Western Australian Operations and Appoints Dame Krcoski as Regional Representative

On 12 Nov. 2010, the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) reached an important milestone in its growth strategy in Australia by officially launching its operations in Western Australia with a reception appointing Dame Krcoski as its inaugural Regional Representative.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/512/1/
    Poor kid. Meto, did you inform him of the high price (integrity) that holding a UMD title entails?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

Hungarian-Americans Support Macedonia's NATO Membership

On Friday, November 12, 2010, the Hungarian American Coalition (HAC), the voice of 1.5 million Hungarian-Americans, sent a letter to President Obama calling for his clear support of Macedonia’s NATO membership. “Macedonia has by all standards been ready to join the Alliance, were it not for the unfortunate name-issue we all are too familiar with, which is an issue that should not impact its membership into NATO,” stated HAC President Maximilian N. Teleki in the HAC letter to President Obama.

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Venezualan Australians support Macedonia's entry into NATO.
        A guy told me last night.

He said he was the voice of all Venezualan Australians. Kind of like the UMD is for all Macedonians.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Meto, its good that you are building ties with other community organisations (albiet, I doubt they represent each and every member of their community).

However, you still seem to be missing the point - Macedonia in NATO under the current circumstances means FYROM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Dear UMD
            In post 2485 I asked 3 questions the last two I consider critical. To date none have been answered.

The questions were asked on 11 Nov. If no answer is forthcoming in 10 days…to allow for weekend days…your silence will be considered that you concur the views in question by Meto are accurate and that you are in agreeance with those views.

The views in question unambiguously state that Macedonia should be prepared to change her name. Take note it does NOT say continue negotiations or any similar sentiments which to date have been explained as political doublespeak and not to be considered seriously as endorsing a change of name.

I consider the views expressed as traitorous.

I would strongly urge you to reply. If you fail to reply adequately I will consider you as traitors and cease to post on this thread or reply to your posts in any other threads. Further I can assure you I will make your views and my opinion of your views known to everyone I know and anyone I come into conversation with on Macedonian matters and make known to them where they can read them for themselves.

If you value your reputation you will provide a suitable reply in reasonable time.
            Consider yourselves appropriately notified.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
              • Oct 2009

We have not seen those questions. Please e-mail [email protected] to ensure a timely response from a member of UMD's Board of Directors.
              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

I believe that these conversations should remain in public view so I will not email you anything.

In the first line of my post which you have just replied to I clearly state that my questions are in post 2485 implying they are in this thread…which they are. This is on page 249 of this thread.

I can understand that it is possible you may have missed my initial post and as you claim to have only just now become aware of it. In which case feel free to take another 10 days from this date within which to reply.

The last question is most important which I will rephrase here.

Will Meto clarify his statements or does he stand by them and if so does the UMD support him in this view.

I have included links for your convenience.

Please read
                in this thread post 2485

Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics > President Ivanov: 'Erga Omnes' doesn't work...
                Post045

Both of which refer to
                Vangelovskis posts in
                Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics > President Ivanov: 'Erga Omnes' doesn't work...
                Post033

Post030

Post021

It is one thing to know and say the political double speak and another to believe it. Going into the EU and NATO temporally as FYROM is one thing and can be argued in the affirmative but it is totally a different matter to agree with an article arguing the same but with the clear proviso RoM clearly indicates prior to such entry they will add a geographic qualifier once they have entered as FYROM. The government has never said they will do his and anyone taking this position is definitely overstepping anything anyone on the Macedonian side has said.

When I read the above posts my first thought was Meto must have misunderstood the article he calls a good article.

Then I though he seems too intelligent to misunderstand it maybe he just plain misread it…we all can misread something on a rare occasion. Then there were many posts by others following on the thread talking about it with no reply by him. I though could he have missed all of this.

Maybe he hasn’t read this thread…keeping up with information can be a challenge…so I posted my concerns on the UMD thread where it should catch your attention. Having had no reply I became concerned that he may have flipped his mind and started believing the political double speak.

I think we all need to be careful of what we say on this or any other forum as the internet has made information available to more people than ever and as you would well know information can sway minds and opinions.

When I received an email from someone I know who is not so politically concerned telling me he had found this great new web site called MTO I was immediately reminded of a documentary I had once watched on the great depression where one guy said he sold all his stocks immediately in one go just before the crash not because of some great insight but because in conversation the shoeshine boy started to give him stock tips. It’s the dumb mans rule. If the dumbest person starts talking about something then what does that imply about what the rest should know. It tells me a lot more people and type of people are reading the MTO than I first thought and hence the need to be careful of what is said on these forums.

Slip-ups and misunderstandings can happen but you cannot stay silent on them les you be seen to believe those views. Reputations matter.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Venezualan Australians support Macedonia's entry into NATO.
                  A guy told me last night.

He said he was the voice of all Venezualan Australians. Kind of like the UMD is for all Macedonians.
                  Risto, whats the news on the alaskan-australians, do they support us

Maybe prolet can inform us on the political situation of the alaskans in australia and were they sit on the macedonian issue

It would be a great win for UMD if they can get the australian-alaskans on our side

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

LMAO. Ozimak, they will not answer your questions on a public forum becuase that is open and honest and transparent. UMD is not those things. Nor have they answered any other questions asked of them from anyone on this forum, you are wasting your time. your assumptions are correct.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      LMAO. Ozimak, they will not answer your questions on a public forum becuase that is open and honest and transparent. UMD is not those things. Nor have they answered any other questions asked of them from anyone on this forum, you are wasting your time. your assumptions are correct.
                      Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org
                      This is absolutely false and completely taken out of context. No further comment.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Send me your name and number and I will have Metodija call you. I cannot answer in his name.

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor
                        Washington, D.C. 20004
                        United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244
                        Fax: (202) 756-7323
                        E-mail: [email protected]
                        DONATE NOW Birthright Macedonia Charitable Efforts Internship Macedonian Language Events News UNITED, WE CAN! WE WORK HARD TO PROMOTE THE MACEDONIAN ETHNIC HERITAGE AND THE MACEDONIAN IDENTITY Advocating for the Macedonian people and Macedonia. Defending democratic values for all. Preview Only ACT NOW Urge your Member of Congress to Join Macedonia Caucus. Help us make a

PO Box 2153
                        Hawthorn, Vic. 3122
                        Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466
                        E-mail: [email protected]

I said to you in my post I want to keep everything open and will not email you anything. Do NOT PM again on this matter. You have a thread where you can post your replies.

Now if you got this Private Message what would you think MTO.

Metodija cannot find time even though I said take another 10 days to reply online from the comfort of his desk or if mobile surely he would have internet connection wherever he is but instead will find some time presumably in those 10 days to telephone me at international call rates. I feel so special.

I can only wonder how special I am. Rather than name and number only would also surname address and drivers licence be better for you purposes…we don’t have formal id cards and drivers licences are used as a de facto id card. Just give me time to unbutton my shirt when you rack me down…I wouldn’t want to get any blood on it. Bloods a bitch to get out.

It was a simple question. In my last post to you…if you are capable to comprehend it…I virtually gave you three answers you could say to me and gave you a reason why you should ie reputations matter. If you are too thick to take a gift horse then forge about it and let your filthy comments stand on their merits…its your reputation at stake not mine.

The cause will move on with or without you not that you have been much help to date. I’m still waiting to see the UMD refute the idiocies by that Bulgarian Balkan history professor living and working in England. I told you we cant just call a press conference. You position gives you a unique way to help but your responses to date clearly speak for themselves.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

OziMak,

Meto wants to speak to you in private so he can tell you what you want to hear, not what he actually thinks. That way he can not be held publically accountable.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Ozimak, reading your earlier posts and your support of the UMD, and reading them now, shows a marked 180 degree turn .
                            Any organisation that cannot answer simple questions in an open forum shows they are not transparent in their dealings. No one has refuted they are Masons. This is a conflict of interest. They are working contra to the Macedonian cause, and show this in their blatant support of the IA and all in the name of the global Macedonian diaspora. UMD do not show financila statements either, so their members are not funding Macedonian interests, but rather blatantly in support of their Masonic sect.
                            They are not the diaspora. They have hidden agendas and self serving interests, to the detriment of our Macedonian identity. Their member base would be dwindling markedly and will continue to do so, they had the opportunity to redeem themselves and absolve themselves with their mistakes and they chose not to do this, but rather plant derelicts like scredriver on the forum to hellenise our member names. The MTO is far reaching and very widely read, and Macedonians, and supporters of our people are waking up to what the UMD stands for. They are CONTRA Macedonian, and ANTI Macedonian, particularly in their blatant support of the Bugarphile MPO
                            I take it from reading your posts, Ozimak, you are somewhat disappointed in your original assessment of the UMD. I, like yourself, as our adminsitrators, called for unity and support, and awoke from my brainwashed slumber. Welcome home OM
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              OziMak,

Meto wants to speak to you in private so he can tell you what you want to hear, not what he actually thinks. That way he can not be held publically accountable.
                              I don't know what Meto wants to do but I would think things said by anyone in private are often a waste of time and cannot be relied upon. Gone are the days of nudge nudge wink wink. We have seen enough Macedonian politician "patriots" who have turned into Bulgars/Serbs/Americans to know that talk is cheap .... especially when people cannot be held to account.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I don't know what Meto wants to do but I would think things said by anyone in private are often a waste of time and cannot be relied upon. Gone are the days of nudge nudge wink wink. We have seen enough Macedonian politician "patriots" who have turned into Bulgars/Serbs/Americans to know that talk is cheap .... especially when people cannot be held to account.
                                In retrospect YouTube hasn't helped the UMD as they may have first believed. it's PROOF

RMK
                                Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org
                                This is absolutely false and completely taken out of context. No further comment.
                                One last question? Is the UMD involved (promoters) of the Ferus New Years Eve Party in Toronto?
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X