Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The albanian s were not dorian or dacian as for the greeks they don't know who or what they are.How many different names have they had.Acchaeans,Danians,Roumae (romans).
    They just reinvent themselves to suit themselves.I don't think the greeks will secede to a federation for epirot.Greece has got the same problems with turkey/cyprus/macedonia.The unwillingness to compromise they want it their way or none at all.In my view rightly or wrongly the people themselves should rule cyprus or epirot.The mainland should stay out of it.THe mainland has no idea of what really goes on.So leave the people to sort it out amongs't themselves to find some peacefull solution.So the greeks are the biggest hypocrits accusing everyone else under the sun of
    irrendist views when it's they to blame for it all.They (the greeks are never satisfied).
    Epirot what's the population distribution of greeks to albanians in epirot.??
    Last edited by George S.; 01-29-2013, 03:27 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

Golden Dawn sounds confused....So how are Albanians and greeks similar since they are also different? Whats the mediating term?
      Last edited by momce; 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• momce
        Banned
        • Oct 2012

So what is this like the inner grecophone elite getting others to fight and work for them by making them believe they are greekoids? Magic etc?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

When the golden dawn nazism takes over greece there will be hel to pay..These nazis will stir hate & racism & hurt the minorities.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Folks, every country has these types of groups and for the most part they're not nearly as bad as many are led to believe via media (agenda) sources. If, there was indeed serious concerns they could be dealt with very quickly and the last thing Greece needs is more extremists groups to step up to the plate and go head to head - another civil war 46-49

WAR/DEATHS - NEW WORLD ORDER METHOD OF POPULATION CONTROL - LESS IS MORE (FUNDED)
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
              Banned
              • Oct 2012

Golden dawn is their true face last thing greece needs is to even exist at all the creation of modern greece was just an attempt to provide a home and centrebase for Phanariot criminals so they could continue their looting policies against Balkan populations we are ipso facto enemies with greece so they were run out of Romania-the greek phanariots-they should be run out of Macedonia and the entire Balkans as a parasitical entity and force and back to their gypsy caravans, used merchant ships and gay parade to paraphrase Cato the Elder I am the opinion they should be entirely destroyed. Homeland war.
              Last edited by momce; 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

I, don't waste time with them but to my knowledge no one has ever been killed by these people? If, they're as bad as the GREEK media and church makes them out to be wouldn't you think new groups would be ready to take them on for turf? Sex trade? Drugs? Macedonian Folk Music?
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 02-02-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• momce
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

Not sure they target all kinds of groups and are dangerous. Also they are protected by the state. They are definately a problem. Also they have provoked Macedonians in Lerin on various occassions. There are people in greece who are against them but its better for us to deal with golden shower outside of greece.
                  Last edited by momce; 02-02-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Epirot
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    I, don't waste time with them but to my knowledge no one has ever been killed by these people? If, they're as bad as the GREEK media and church makes them out to be wouldn't you think new groups would be ready to take them on for turf? Sex trade? Drugs? Macedonian Folk Music?
                    At the very beginning even the Nazis in Germany were thought as tiny group which could not trouble or harass anyone. But we know how they ended up. Even the Golden Down went unnoticed for quite long time. But they rose in power by utilizing the current economic crisis and they are actually the third political force in Greece (mind even the fact that their members have some seats in Greek parliament). During the last month, there were reportedly more than 200 emigrants who got assaulted by Greek nazis.

Golden Dawn proudly claims “60 percent support” among the police force. Not only do officers deliberately ignore criminal complaints and emergency calls by immigrants and activists
                    http://roarmag.org/2012/10/golden-da...union-silence/
                    Yet the worst thing is that Golden Down might be in the first stage of its power. There are serious indicators which warn us for their growing potential as long as Greek state is fucked up by the weight of debt repayments:

As the Greek state crumbles under the weight of its debt repayments, Golden Dawn has stepped in to fill the void.
                    http://roarmag.org/2012/10/golden-da...union-silence/
                    EU is to be faulted the most. They have showed to much generosity to the rise of right extremism. While Germany has passed a legislation which do not allow the rise of any nazi group, in Greece is quite the opposite.

Here is a video which display the public violence demonstrated by the Golden Down's members:

What irks the most is that Greek diaspora (which is supposed to be more embodied with democratic ideals) has never condemned the rise of nazism in Greece nor they rise their voice to protect the non-Greeks which are suffering the most. Their forums are still seething with hatred which is most oriented towards Macedonia, Albania and particularly to Turkey. AMAC is the best example of that. One wonders how they spent all of their time in front of computer by using every possible offense towards their neighbours. Even if they are going to talk about Hemingway (though they are so feeble-minded to speak about literature, let alone fine arts), that thread will be scrawled by offenses towards Macedonians and Albanians. Let's see the example of a deranged Diaspora Greek, Andreas Kyropoulos (aka Dr.Evil) which is currently living abroad:

Originally posted by Kyropoulos View Post
                    Yiap we too have our gems. I don't know their actual number and/or influence. But note the easyness by which we (and I think that "we" here includes not only us two, but most members of the forum) condemn these Greek nutjobs. It speaks tones about social maturity.
                    This halfwit talks about social maturity, while nazism and insanity in his own country is at its nadir. How pitiful! Social maturity accompanied with nazism. How fitting!
                    Last edited by Epirot; 02-02-2013, 04:46 PM.
                    IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

I, am not some average Joe and know what to look for from "extremist groups" and I will tell you that the first time I had ever heard or seen this "Golden Dawn" was the Victor Friedman Macedonian book presentation.

I, have reviewed that maybe 100 times and something is not right.

Comment

• momce
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                        I, am not some average Joe and know what to look for from "extremist groups" and I will tell you that the first time I had ever heard or seen this "Golden Dawn" was the Victor Friedman Macedonian book presentation.

I, have reviewed that maybe 100 times and something is not right.
                        Yes I saw that too. Basically it was disgusting bully tactic by Golden Dawn against a very respected scholar. That is the level of those guys.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Now it's infested their sport.

Greek soccer player banned over Nazi salute
                          AEK Athens midfielder Giorgos Katidis was handed a life ban from all national teams by Greece's football federation EPO on Sunday after he appeared to give a Nazi salute to supporters during a match.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socce...318-2g9l0.html
                            Check out the ink on Herr Deutsches Jungvolk, looks like the kids went bananas with black markers...lol.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/socce...318-2g9l0.html
                              Not sure how they can be black but be nazi at the same time

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                                Not sure how they can be black but be nazi at the same time
                                They can be anything their imagination would like them to be.

By the way, How's the players excuse (from that article), 'he didn't know what that salute meant' lol

Fucking lying morons.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 03-18-2013, 06:40 PM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X