X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
    Their defence is that they ask for consent before giving the vaccine. The stupid part is people give it and continue to.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

COVIDSafe app users told to "uninstall it".

Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I have no need to be vindicated. Because I know how evil the entire machinations surrounding the covid vaccines has been.

But watch this for a laugh:

This, along with the recent CDC announcement, telling us to not bother distinguishing between vaccinated and unvaccinated people because it makes no difference, means it has all been bullshit.

Now, if you are vaccinated, you know that it did nothing except put toxic and undefined chemicals in your body with ZERO information about how it worked in clinical trials. Perhaps ask your doctor WTF he/she was on when they suggested/insisted you get poisoned with these toxic substances.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ Vaccine Injuries through Biden Admin Directive

Dr. Theresa Long, medical officer with the United States military, has testified in court that she was ordered by a superior to suppress Covid-19 vaccine injuries following the Biden regime’s mandate.

Dr. Long also testified that the data is showing that deaths of military members from the vaccines exceed deaths from COVID-19 itself.

The DoD downplayed Dr. Long’s conclusions, saying the increase in vaccine injuries was caused by a “glitch in the database.”

During the all-day hearing, Liberty Counsel presented compelling testimony from the Navy Commander of a surface warship and three military flight surgeons, Lt. Col. Peter Chambers, Lt. Col. Teresa Long and Col. (Ret.) Stewart Tankersley, M.D. In contrast, the DOD declined to present witnesses.

Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver said in an interview with the Blaze’s Daniel Horowitz that there have been three hearings in this case, and the DoD has not yet offered a single witness. Instead of witnesses, the government “sends these declarations,” Staver explained. He said the judge has urged them to bring live witnesses to court so they can be cross examined, but they just refuse to do it. “So they send these declarations that some JAG attorney writes, and somebody in the military signs off on them.”

Staver said that the information the DoD has been presenting in court is “outdated, wrong, and would really be subject to dismantling under cross examination.” He added that cross examinations of his witnesses have only made their case stronger. “So they really don’t have anything to cross examine our witnesses with,” he said.

Staver told Horowitz that Judge Merryday has chastised the DoD lawyers during the hearings, telling them they have “a frail case,” and are “acting as though they are above the law.”

Dr. Theresa Long, a flight surgeon who holds a master’s degree in Public Health and is specially trained in the DMED, gave emotional testimony on March 10.

She and two other flight surgeons reviewed DMED last year and made some stunning discoveries about the high incidence of apparent vaccine injuries among members of the military.

According to the whistleblowers, certain disorders spiked after the vaccine mandate went into effect, including miscarriages and cancers, and neurological problems which increased by 1000 percent.

Dr. Long testified that she was contacted by high level officer the night before the hearing, and told not to discuss her findings regarding the explosive military medical data in court. The whistleblower reportedly said she felt threatened after she tried to get her superiors to address the findings, “fearing for her life and for the safety of her children.”

Politifact contacted Peter Graves, spokesperson for the Defense Health Agency’s Armed Forces Surveillance Division, who said the data for 2021 is correct, but for some reason, the data for the five years prior was inaccurate. Graves told PolitiFact by email that the division reviewed data in the DMED “and found that the data was incorrect for the years 2016-2020.”

In other words, for five straight years, the data was seriously corrupted and none of the DoD’s data analysts figured this out, and then it fixed itself on its own in 2021. The DoD has since put out new numbers showing more illnesses among the troops for the years prior to 2021.

Staver asked Long a question about the DMED data during the hearing, and she answered: “I have been ordered not to answer that question.”

Judge Merryday reportedly asked Long: “Ordered by who?,” and the doctor explained what happened the night before the hearing.

Staver then asked Long if the information the military ordered her to withhold was relevant and helpful for the court and the public to know. She said, “yes,” and Staver asked her why.

Long reportedly paused and choked back tears as she told the judge: “I have so many soldiers being destroyed by this vaccine. Not a single member of my senior command has discussed my concerns with me … I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by talking about it. I’m OK with that because I am watching people get absolutely destroyed.”

The doctor said she is constantly contacted by people who have been injured by the genetic vaccines, and that many of those injured are pilots, who are expected to meet high fitness standards. Long told Staver that in just one afternoon she heard from four pilots who had just gotten MRIs back showing that they had myocarditis.

Morale is tanking in the military, she testified, with soldiers are in despair over the pressure to get the vaccine, and some are even having suicidal thoughts.

Long said she was aware of at least two people who have committed suicide over the pressure, and the threat of punishment for refusal.

She said the current regime’s policies are undermining “good order and discipline.”

Staver finished: “I am honored to serve the brave men and women of the military. I am dismayed by the abuse and propaganda forced upon them from the White House and the Department of Defense. The truth will prevail, and freedom will win.”
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

A prospective study performed in Thailand looking at complications from Pfizer vaccine for 13-18 year old boys. In short, you would really have to hate your kids to get them vaccinated with this poison.

Please note, nobody anywhere in the world has bothered to do a PROSPECTIVE study on the effects of the vaccines up to now. And for your benefit:

A prospective study, sometimes called a prospective cohort study, is a type of longitudinal study where researchers will follow and observe a group of subjects over a period of time to gather information and record the development of outcomes.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

The prospective studies are just more fuel to the fire...

Se prepukaf od ribi jadenje na pogrebi za pocinative od otrovot...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

It won't be just fish soon.
                Have you seen the stuff about "time to rethink cannibalism"?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  It won't be just fish soon.
                  Have you seen the stuff about "time to rethink cannibalism"?
                  My comment was in context related to the spread the wogs put on after a burial.

As for the cannibalism... I've had this bookmarked since it was published in 2019

Perhaps it is time for humans to rethink the “ultimate taboo” against eating human flesh, Newsweek proposes in an article Wednesday.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I understood. Same thing at funerals here.
                    If we're not eating crickets, we'll be eating humans according to WEF and co.

And yes, so many deaths lately. I make it my job to help him the dots.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Fauci resigns from pretty much everything:

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

If the media are resorting to rubbish like this, the end must be near for the criminals...

An expert says more needs to be done to teach students how to critically interpret statistics like those published during the pandemic.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                          If the media are resorting to rubbish like this, the end must be near for the criminals...

https://www.theage.com.au/national/n...22-p5bbsa.html
                          That would be fun. Once the kids (and adults) find out the difference between relative risk and absolute risk, there will be blood on the streets.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            That would be fun. Once the kids (and adults) find out the difference between relative risk and absolute risk, there will be blood on the streets.
                            Spot on Risto.

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

Scottish cyclist Rob Wardell dead from cardiac arrest at 37:

--------------------------------------------

Britain's Katie Archibald describes attempt to save partner Rob Wardell after fatal cardiac arrest

British Double Olympic champion Katie Archibald has described how she tried desperately to save her partner Rob Wardell after he suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at their home early on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old Archibald, who won team pursuit gold at the 2016 Rio Games and the Madison in Tokyo alongside Laura Trott, described her devastation after Wardell, 37, died two days after winning Scottish MTB XC Championships.

"I think you've heard that Rab died yesterday morning. I still don't understand what's happened; if this is real; why he'd be taken now -- so healthy and happy," Archibald posted on Twitter.

"He went into cardiac arrest while we were lying in bed. I tried and tried, and the paramedics arrived within minutes, but his heart stopped and they couldn't bring him back.

"Mine stopped with it. I love him so much and need him here with me. I need him here so badly, but he's gone. I can't describe this pain. Thank you to those making tributes. I can't bear to talk about him in the past tense to say anything myself. You mean everything to me, Rab. I love you."

Wardell, a former Commonwealth Games cyclist, appeared on BBC Scotland's The Nine programme on Monday evening, just hours before his death, describing how he had won the title at Kirroughtree Forest on Sunday despite enduring three punctures.

British Double Olympic champion Katie Archibald has described how she tried desperately to save her partner Rob Wardell after he suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at their home early on Tuesday.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

He must have died from the leading cause of death right now.
                                The official term is called "Unknown cause of death"
                                It has increased by 700% over the last 3 years here:

Of course the elephant in the room has an opinion about this.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X