X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    IMHO I wouldn't waste my time if I was you. Have you ever hit your head against a brick wall?
    I guess they saw my posts that I was going to register on their forum. They make a thread about me, but they don't want me to register and ask a question...

Dear DirtyCodingHabitz,

Unfortunately your registration at Macedonian Forum did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
    Macedonian Forum
    We allow them to register here and post their propaganda, but they won't allow us to register on theirs and post.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I pointed out to RTG about macedonian asvisory council.
      a month ago.They have blown ihat article out of proportion & is totally wrong as it depicts macedonians as racist people.By having something to say negatively aimed at saying we ar devoid of any humanity.Which is far from the truth.When in fact they are hiding from themselves they are the racists.When i read the article i nearly fell off my chair & when i read what they said about rtg i was just about on the floor laughing.
      Really take NO notice of them they are ratbags of the highest order.DCH don't waste your time with these people they are morons,racists ,nazis & anything ekse vile under the sun.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Imagination
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
        The desecration and persecution ESPECIALLY on the eve of the Last Supper of ANY religious artefacts and buildings is to be condemned
        Deporable, disgusting and despicable, absolutely awful.
        Every country has racism, Australia publicly protested against the Lebanese community, the protesters attacked countless people and wore shirts with "No Lebs" written on them, why are you screaming like that ? Turkey kills the Kurds, the UAE doesn't give citizenship to people who aren't Emirati Arabs, what Nazism are we even talking about ? But still attacking synagogues shows a low cultural level...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Australia did not protest, a few rednecks did.
          However, in Greece almost everyone shares the same sentiments in relation to its neighbours and races further afar. Independent thought is only in someone's imagination in Greece.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Imagination, you show the calibre of your hate filled self to condone those despicable actions.

RTG, you are a GOD over at that hate filled forum , dedicating a thread to you, it shows their weakness and fear, they hate themselves with a passion and dont even know what they are, hailing Greece as the great and putting down their own grkophile selves.

DCH, dont waste your time with them, as BJ says, you would be banging your head against a brick wall, taking your posts out of context.

Its obvious the impact the MTO is having as widespread in spreading the truth, and using slur campaigns which is atypical of their propoganda hate filled selves is showing their fear.
            WOw, I get mention, LMAO, they cower behind their slurs and defamatory comments, yet when push comes to shove, would cower in our presence. What do you expect from grkomani anyway, wannabe "greeks" whatever that is .
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

That's right Julie they are scared of the truth.They become paranoid & say all sorts of crazy things .They foam at the mouth froth comes out,does that sound like zombies on steroids.The very things they accuse us they are guilty of they just want to steer attention away from themselves & make it look like they are victims.They are continually in denial without any common sense or logic.
              They have no respect for anyone or even themselves.If they had any self respect they would not do half the things the word MORONS would be too good to describe them & yes RTG is a GOD compared to them,Telling them something is a waste of time but the truth scares the hell out of them as they can't face what they deny.
              Last edited by George S.; 04-26-2011, 07:16 PM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                • Nov 2009

Срам за грците

YouTube - Greek = Soulless - Macedonian = Dignity ... MACEDONIA NEVER GREEK

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                  • Nov 2009

Makedonski fudbalski klub cel na grcki neonacisti vo Melburn
                  YouTube - Makedonski fudbalski klub cel na grcki neonacisti vo Melburn

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Australia: Greek Hooligans vandalize Macedonian football club

Australians of Greek descent raged outside and inside the premises of Altona Magic Vardar football club in Melbourne.

The crazed hooligans dug 10 graves, repainted the scoreboard and advertising boards set up by sponsors. A number of graffiti, written by Hellas fans, have emerged on the dressing rooms' walls and onto the pitch.

Macedonian flag has been set ablaze in the centre of the football field. The group painted the Greek national flag alongside a Nazi swastika.

The Altona Magic Vardar football players, the fans and the Macedonian community in Australia were shocked by this act of vandalism. The Melbourne police are searching for the culprits.
                    http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18092/50/
                    Do you guys remember the uproar when posters and billboards showed the Greek flag with a swaztika all over the streets of Macedonia?

Now look at these two faced race called Greeks. Obviously by their boasting, they believe what we knew about Greeks was true.

SIEG HEIL ELLADA YOU RACIST NAZI SCUM.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 05-05-2011, 04:48 PM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Greek fascists gathered and attacked 100s of foreigners in Athens for three consecutive days, over a simple incident involved by a Greek and a foreign immigrant. One dead, dozens of injured.

Foreign national stabbed to death in Athens
                      Unknown individuals stabbed to death a 21-year-old Bangladeshi half an hour after midnight in the Patissia district of Athens.

According to information available so far, two men on a motorcycle chased the victim and when they reached him they stabbed him with knives and fled.

The victim was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

12 May 2011

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/1/41406
                      Fifteen injured in clashes in central Athens
                      A total of 15 people were injured and taken to hospital by ambulances after clashes between ultra-right elements and migrants in the centre of Athens.

Most of the injured people are foreign nationals, while one Greek man was inured when he was attacked at Victoria Square by a group of migrants and anti-establishmentarians because he was wearing a cap with the Greek flag. The man was beaten with sticks, and suffered a concussion.

A total of 47 people were taken in by police for questioning -- 40 Greeks and seven foreign nationals -- while another foreign national was arrested for causing bodily harm and damage to property.

In another incident, groups of far-right elements caused damage to shops run by foreign nationals.

Two more people were taking in for questioning after violence during a demonstration near Syntagma Square, in which two policemen were injured, after damage was caused to three shops and business offices

13 May 2011

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/1/41508

Greek officials urge calm after racist attacks

Government officials appealed for calm Friday after three days of attacks by ultranationalist mobs on dark-skinned foreigners in Athens, sparked by the fatal mugging of a Greek man in the capital's crime-infested centre.

The public order minister, Christos Papoutsis, said there was a "very high risk of hate crimes" amid rising social tension, and promised future action to address inner-city crime.

Greece's Pakistani community says more than 100 Asian and African immigrants were attacked Thursday by rampaging youths protesting the mugging, in a march organised by residents of the centre that was quickly taken over by ultranationalists.

Nobody has been arrested for Tuesday's killing near the National Archaeological Museum - the biggest showcase of Greece's rich ancient history. Many nationalists have blamed the killing on immigrants.

Several hundred youths, dressed in black and some wielding bats, were involved in the daytime violence, chasing immigrants through narrow streets before punching and kicking them to the ground.

Pakistani community spokesman Irfan Tamur Mohammad - himself an attack victim - said 17 migrants have been hospitalized and dozens of immigrant-owned shops attacked or looted, while police allegedly did little to stop the violence.

Authorities were unable to provide any figures on injuries.

"There were racist attacks before, but Thursday's events were something else, really terrifying," Mohammad said. "It all happened very suddenly, we didn't expect something that extreme."

"The police were everywhere, but neither did they offer us protection nor did they stop those who were attacking us," he said. "I have a wife and three children. Should I leave Greece, or stay and maybe get killed?"

Pakistani worker Riaz Ahmad said he was grabbed as he left home for work. "Five or six people started shouting: Catch him! They hit me with sticks and kicked me before I slipped back into my block of flats. I have lived in Greece for 11 years and everything has been fine. If things have changed now, what fault is it of ours?"

Separately, police are investigating the fatal stabbing of a Bangladeshi worker in another central Athens district that is home to many migrants and has a strong far-right presence. There have been no arrests, and the motive of Wednesday's attack remains unclear.

Immigrant shopkeepers in the city's old shopping centre said they were threatened again Friday by nationalists, and many closed early for the day - one Chinese storefront draped with a big Greek flag.

"We can't do business," said a Pakistani shopowner who identified himself by his first name, Adnan. "I really don't know what to do." (AP)

13 May 2011

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/9/41536

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

That simple incident you mentioned Onur involved a would be father going to see the birth or his daughter in a maternity hospital. He went out to the car to get a camera to capture the greatest day of his life when he was murdered in cold blood. Three subhumans killed him for his camera when he wouldnt give it up to them. When he didnt show up, his mother in law went out to find him just to find him in a pool of blood on a sidewalk. Imagine how his wife must of felt at that moment, happy for a birth of a child and devastated by a loss of her husband.

Greece is not a country known for crime, we will not allow this social destruction to our country by subhuman scum. I fully support the protest against these "immigrants" and they will pay the price. It may not be fair, but life isnt fair. What matters is results.
                        Next time they will think twice of attacking a Greek person. In America this wouldnt even make the news.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

no one deserves to be treated like that Voltron,
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Voltron, these crimes happens any metropolitan city but i don't remember of such revenge attacks where 100s of black geared people with sticks and knives killing immigrants to death for payback in anywhere, ofc except Greece!!! So, what happens in Greece is just racism. It wouldn't be racism if you Greeks also gather and beat up ethnic Greek criminals too. Then you would be just savages but since you only do that against immigrants and beat people to death who absolutely has no relation with the criminal guy, so, this is racism.

There are about a half million illegal immigrants in Istanbul. Black Africans selling drugs, Moldavian whores and their Russian pimps, Arabian thieves etc. and such crimes happening in here too. Also, there are about ~70.000 piss poor illegal Armenian immigrants here, selling illegal stuffs in the streets. Did you ever hear such a thing as 100s of Turks gathering and killing them in the streets of Istanbul? Trust me you would hear it on news worldwide, even if one Turk would only punches one Armenian.

Since you guys are the inventors of the democracy, so, what is your suggestion to us? Should we kill bunch of Armenians or Greeks in Turkey if one of them involves a crime? and then say "life is not fair", just like you do? Please, grace us some of your experience, to the barbarians like us!
                            Last edited by Onur; 05-13-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• fatso
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              Voltron, these crimes happens any metropolitan city but i don't remember of such revenge attacks where 100s of black geared people with sticks and knives killing immigrants to death for payback in anywhere, ofc except Greece!!! So, what happens in Greece is just racism. It wouldn't be racism if you Greeks also gather and beat up ethnic Greek criminals too. Then you would be just savages but since you only do that against immigrants and beat people to death who absolutely has no relation with the criminal guy, so, this is racism.

There are about a half million illegal immigrants in Istanbul. Black Africans selling drugs, Moldavian whores and their Russian pimps, Arabian thieves etc. and such crimes happening in here too. Also, there are about ~70.000 piss poor illegal Armenian immigrants here, selling illegal stuffs in the streets. Did you ever hear such a thing as 100s of Turks gathering and killing them in the streets of Istanbul? Trust me you would hear it on news worldwide, even if one Turk would only punches one Armenian.

Since you guys are the inventors of the democracy, so, what is your suggestion to us? Should we kill bunch of Armenians or Greeks in Turkey if one of them involves a crime? and then say "life is not fair", just like you do? Please, grace us some of your experience, to the barbarians like us!
                              Onur, give it a rest. Your quest to keep posting anything Anti-Greek has become tiresome. There are Kurds posting on Greek forums about the injustices your government is committing to Kurdish civilians . Rapings and murders committed by the Turkish army. Hypocrite.
                              You re the biggest deniers of one of the worst genocides ever.
                              Macedonians have every right to criticize Greece..you on the other hand...

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Migrant group says more than 100 Asians, Africans attacked during racist rampage in Athens

Comment

Working...
                                X