Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

UMD, That letter to Hillary Clinton was sent almost a year ago, is there a letter sent now after this?? Also remind those congressmen that Macedonian Soldiers served in Iraq too.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
      This is so well said.

There has always been a small group of individuals who have MISrepresented the Macedonians in Western Europe, and beyond Europe in places as far as Australia. Who have tried to remould them.

Traditionally this re-imaging or these representations have been contructed by Greeks and Bulgarians in the late 19th century to deceive the big decision makers in the West about the state of things on the ground, but in the last few decades a tiny group of Macedonians (I call them Trajkovski'ists) have emerged with another alien and forieng representation, which they are now trying to impose on us.

It is a Macedonian identity based on citizenship and individuality, rather than ethnicity and culture. (At the moment the two stand side by side but the latter dominates).

All the current Western structures and institutions (supported by UMD) have been geared toward getting the Macedonians to split or break the name of their State from their historical ethnic identity.

If they can turn Macedonia into a Switzerland of the Balkans, then the Greek and Bulgarian thesis (propoganda) will have WON.

The underlying thesis of nearly every Greek and Bulgarian history book over the last century is that there never was a distinctive or essential 'Macedonian' and that Macedonia has ONLY ever been inhabited by Bulgarians, Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Serbs - but never any essential Macedonians.

If there is no Macedonian State or Name that exclusively represents the Macedonian ethinc group - we cease to exist politically as ethnic and historical Macedonians. After that they will carve us up like soft butter.
      This is why the work of SLAVIC CORPORATION of Australia and Canada has not gone in VAIN, they also played us as FOOLS representing us as SLAVS.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

UMD might not believe that U.S. policy will change towards Macedonia's name, but believes not always match the reality.

There is a posibility to see derecognizing by the U.S. because everybody know that simply with letters and friendly events you wont get anywhere.

The only thing that gaves me optimistical thought is that all the money Greeks are payin are not enough nor U.S. will change its global politics for any bribery.
        The Senators have took those money and they have to prove that they are "working" on the case in order to get more money from the Greeks.

But in my opinion the reality is that no one in U.S. government is stupid to have some Greek money forming their foreign policy towards anyone and anything.

If they do such thing, negative for us, its gonna be for their own interest and not greek interests.

I just hope UMD has the ability to use and profit from the support of Turkey and they will be lobbying more.
        Their activities shouldn't serve to individuals to take pictures with famous politicians but to achieve certain goal.

I personally don't give a fuck who is meeting who if there is no positive epilogue for us.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

UMD seem to follow the same tired recipe in every announcement that they make...

They always open up with a lame description of the issue at hand, usually a sterile account of what's happened, mostly devoid of emotion and always avoiding confrontation, even if its to the detriment of the people they allegedly represent...

...and just before the reader is about to doze off into a deep slumber along comes the fanfare and the self promotion starts,
          often a far longer dramatization than the subject matter itself, here the spotlight returns to Meto for his now obligatory 15 minutes of fame...

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

Per the purpose of clarity so false assertions and assumptions are not made, UMD, nor its Board Members, have asked anyone on any Forum to ban anyone, nor will it ever.

If anyone has any legitimate concerns or questions, we invite them to contact UMD at (202) 756-2244 and/or [email protected] and UMD will respond in a timely manner. UMD will not engage in debates on public Forums with anonymous individuals. UMD organizes open forums periodically throughout the world to hear the views of Macedonians, and we invite everyone to partake in those to learn more about UMD and engage with us and our Board members on topics concerning Macedonians in your local community, country, or throughout the world. UMD takes into consideration all ideas, suggestions, opinions, and concerns.
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Silver
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by blackcactus View Post
              This is getting us nowhere fast, time to rein in

We are all on the same side here, it’s our lack of trust that is getting peoples backs up, why wouldn’t anyone be offended with such an approach!

We need to trust each other again, to strengthen our foundation

We all approach our cause in different ways, some like to be in the Phalanx hitting the enemy head on, some the Cavalry striking from the flank, and others raining arrows on the enemy from afar. But we are all part of the same army, individually we can not stand, but together we are potent

Allow others to be who they are and help in any way they can, don’t be so proud as to scorn your own

We need to work like a great army or organism, not Phalanx fighting the Cavalry, not Arm fighting the Leg, but stand together with our focus squarely on the enemy!
              I couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                Now Macedonian people are to blame for all the dirty deeds of internal and external anti-Macedonian forces tirelessly trying to destroy the Macedonian ethno-national identity, historical cultural heritage and spirit of resistance through every available avenue there is, through the state education system, public and private media, threats and intimidation through the use of armed force, and the list goes on.
                I asked you a question, ultimately it is the citizens of Macedonia who had the power to end this insane debate. Like I said, the referendum was posed to the people, if they did not like the policy, why didn't they vote against it?

Secondly, it was YOU, amongst a few other UMD-ovci, that brought up the "Constitution" (the UCK wish-list) and tried to use it as justification for some ambit claims and now when it is CLEARLY established that the pre-capitulation USTAV (Constitution) and law were completely breached and HIGH-TREASON was committed (and when the likes of YOU and UMD worship the TRAITORS, e.g. Boris Trajkovski, as heroes), you skirt the VERY relevant questions posed to you. Why am I NOT surprised that you do NOT want to seek truth? Is it because you and fellow travellers in UMDovland are simple stooges and apologists for the political masters of RoM's puppet politicians?
                I brought up the constitution in retaliation to Vangelovski's absurd ramblings concerning the authority bestowed upon the parliament from the constitution. I am just as upset that the constitution gives the parliament so much power in relation to our identity and human rights. But such is the flawed nature of the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia that gives these people the right to work on our behalf.

Seeing your fervent attacks on anything UMD and attempts to connect any and every problem in Macedonia to UMD makes me laugh. Your allegations against me are particularly hilarious and reveals more about you than it does about me.

A referendum was put to the people to confront the government policy in 2004 that was aiming to perturb the balance of ethnic groups in the districts of the West of Macedonia to create majority territories for the Albanians. In this referendum the question asked was "whether or not you oppose the municipal redistricting plans which give greater autonomy to Albanians" in this referendum, 25% of Macedonians answered, leaving 75% of Macedonians who didn't give a shit (which I personally am furious about). In which case according to this article of the constitution "Никој нема право да признае окупација на Република Македонија или на нејзин дел. " 75% of the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia are guilty of treason. This is why I asked the questions I did, not to avoid your questions in an attempt to fool people. The government only has the power to act on behalf of the people if the people let them. In this case, silence is consent and therefor they are all guilty. "evil prevails when good men do nothing"

Do you think the constitution was breached (and HIGH TREASON COMMITTED) in 2001 by those that disregarded their constitutional responsibilities and enacted the capitulationist "Ramkoven dogovor"?

What is the penalty for high treason in USA?

Was Boris Trajkovski guilty of high treason?

Why is Boris Trajkovski promoted as a hero by UMD? Is the UMD a RAMKOVIST (and Vrhovist) support group?

And here is what the head of Macedonian Orthodox Church, gospodin gospdin Stefan, said (this should have some meaning for you since Meto and the likes of you have some history of belonging to MOYANA) in 2001 in relation to those that voted for and enacted the FA:
                The constitution was breached

Penalty for treason is death

I don't know, never heard them promote Trajkovski as a hero

According to UMD policy they are not

And I completely agree, the Ohrid framework was a complete sham, and completely against the law and Macedonian people, I never argued that it was good for us...

Now I have a question for you,

Did you vote in the 2004 referendum?
                Last edited by Buktop; 01-21-2010, 11:08 AM.
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  UMD have pointed out many times that it finds a compromise solution acceptable. Other times it has actually proposed several modified names.

The Macedonians who have pointed this out - have been ridiculed by UMD, have been censored by UMD through Maknews to stop them posting.

UMD have responded to the criticism of some Macedonians by attacking the people who have identified problems with UMD statements, or if that has not worked the UMD have reacted by trying to infiltrate the forums where those criticisms are being made and using forum administrators to block and delete threads.

Meto has actually been quite effective in this regard. All UMD criticism at Maknews has effectively been banned.

The evidence that UMD fully support these Western structures and the terms they have set for us - and furthermore, fully support the decision of the government to engage those structures towards finding "a solution" to a problem that was illegitimate and without merit in the first place, has been made clear.

I don't want them representing me or the Macedonians around me anywhere.
                  Do you have Proof?

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I think we should make a special thread full of classic (read idiotic) Buktop statements. I'm sure some historian will pick them up one day and use them for a book outlining history's dumbest ideas.
                    It is not my fault that you never heard of Article 8 of the constitution

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Perhaps you should take your own advice...
                      Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with the Macedonian constitution?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The problem with trusting all Macedonians is that like the Yugoslavian Army days when the ethnic Albanian soldiers would throw live grenades to kill their "Fellow Yugo" comrades, we can't trust all the people that fight together.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                          But in my opinion the reality is that no one in U.S. government is stupid to have some Greek money forming their foreign policy towards anyone and anything.
                          I disagree Bratot.
                          It is solely about money. The simple fact is that there is MUCH more money to be made in Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia than there is to play nice with naughty little Greece who already has her arse owned by the EU.

I can smell the cost of this brand of friendship.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            It is not my fault that you never heard of Article 8 of the constitution
                            I'm fully aware of article 8, Charlatan. You need to learn some key concepts before you start interpreting constitutions. Have you taken your idiotic theories to a law professor or political philosopher yet?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Meto,

We're not all anonymous posters here.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

I was adressing the Greek bribery for the U.S. senators.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X