X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
    George W Bush's decision is what caused this mess in the first place and the US knows this now. That is why the US in no longer applying pressure to Greece on this issue. They know they screwed up...
    Are you saying the mess started when George Bush made his decision on Macedonia?

Is this the limit of your knowledge ... or are you reaching right now.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Why is it hard for Greece to accept the fact that 127 countries have recognized Macednia.Also more to the point Macedonia is Next door to Greece.Why is it too hard for
      greece to accept Macedonia.Has Greece got something to hide from the past perhaps a skeleton in the cupboard no doubt.Why is Greece hiding something that we don't know.Why does Greece deserve to monopolise the name Macedonia.Give me a good decent answer for once.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Are you saying the mess started when George Bush made his decision on Macedonia?

Is this the limit of your knowledge ... or are you reaching right now.
        what im saying is the GW Bush in his ultimate wisdom decided to take sides for petty interest in Iraq. As a result there was a meltdown in Bucharest which once again he looked like a complete ass.

Bush taking sides with Macedonia only increased Gruevski's nationalistic behavior. If he had remained neutral a solution to this sensitive issue could of been solved.

Comment

• chicagoan
          Banned
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          Why is it hard for Greece to accept the fact that 127 countries have recognized Macednia.Also more to the point Macedonia is Next door to Greece.Why is it too hard for
          greece to accept Macedonia.Has Greece got something to hide from the past perhaps a skeleton in the cupboard no doubt.Why is Greece hiding something that we don't know.Why does Greece deserve to monopolise the name Macedonia.Give me a good decent answer for once.
          George, I do not agree with ANYONE monopolizing the name. Im with you on that 100%. But you guys right now are doing just that. Im sorry to say its not going to happen either.

Spare me the skeleton's...i dont buy it. Sorry...

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

what im saying is the GW Bush in his ultimate wisdom decided to take sides for petty interest in Iraq. As a result there was a meltdown in Bucharest which once again he looked like a complete ass.

Bush taking sides with Macedonia only increased Gruevski's nationalistic behavior. If he had remained neutral a solution to this sensitive issue could of been solved.
            Very doughtful bro. USA or not, we are not going to give away whats ours. More chance converting the pope to a muslim.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• chicagoan
              Banned
              • Nov 2009

Well Bill,

we have to find a way out of this somehow. You got any ideas ?

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

If you noticed the Americans recognized Macedonia before you had a chance to do anything,you were beaten to the punch.Under Obama you tried unsuccessfully to reverse it.What's so hard for GReece to do
                to recognise it's next door neighbour quite a simple thing.Unless Greece is paranoid about recognizing Macedonia.It's got something to hide.You know GReece is just as slavic as the Macedonians.Also some of their presidents are not Greek but are ALbanian.What has this to do with Greece is they are uncompromising bastards,who don't deserve ANYTHING.THey don't even the right to occupy Macedonia because they took it illegally in 1913.On the pretext of liberating it they occupied it & enslaved the poulation &committed ethnocide & genocide.
                Call it what you will the Greeks are HIDING from their past because the past is haunting them.:rmacedonia
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Well Bill,

we have to find a way out of this somehow. You got any ideas ?
                  Seriously we dont need to find anything. except continue our path with one on one with those nations yet to recognise our constitutional name. Not many left, But it will happen. Were as Greece's concern, well cry me a river (i was busting to use that expresion some where)

Comment

• chicagoan
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009

Listen. that isnt going to happen.

France for one (which is a security council member btw) will not recognize you.
                    So there goes that idea....

Comment

• chicagoan
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      If you noticed the Americans recognized Macedonia before you had a chance to do anything,you were beaten to the punch.Under Obama you tried unsuccessfully to reverse it.What's so hard for GReece to do
                      to recognise it's next door neighbour quite a simple thing.Unless Greece is paranoid about recognizing Macedonia.It's got something to hide.You know GReece is just as slavic as the Macedonians.Also some of their presidents are not Greek but are ALbanian.What has this to do with Greece is they are uncompromising bastards,who don't deserve ANYTHING.THey don't even the right to occupy Macedonia because they took it illegally in 1913.On the pretext of liberating it they occupied it & enslaved the poulation &committed ethnocide & genocide.
                      Call it what you will the Greeks are HIDING from their past because the past is haunting them.:rmacedonia
                      Spare me the propaganda George. BTW, America didnt recognize you. George W Bush did...and everyone knows he's a retard.

Again, why isnt the USA ( Obama ) pressuring us again ?

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Listen. that isnt going to happen.

France for one (which is a security council member btw) will not recognize you.
                        So there goes that idea....
                        I did not say tomorow. Never say never. Becuase thats what they said about the Berlin wall. And have you seen the latest statement By the German MP?

"German MEP Bernd Posselt opposed Greek deputy Nikolaos Salavrakos, who asked MEPs not to use name Macedonia but the interim reference.

"Macedonia is Macedonia and will remain Macedonia."

I can smell the Germans realising the truth. Hmmmm and not long ago Greeks used to believe they would Never.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Spare me the propaganda George. BTW, America didnt recognize you. George W Bush did...and everyone knows he's a retard.

Again, why isnt the USA ( Obama ) pressuring us again ?
                          Why is'nt Obama reversing it as all greeks were celebrating that he would hmmmmmmm.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Pressuring for what Macedonia is ALLREADY recognized by 127 countries.Also for your information THe word REpublic of MACEDONIA is a registered & recognized term ipso defacto for Macedonia.ALSO MACEDONIA holding the NAme of REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA,
                            does not pose or have any kind of conflict with Greece's claim to holding THE PROVINCE OF MACEDONIA name.In other words Greece has no right to demand anything ofn Macedonia such as a NAME CHANGE.Greece does not hold a monopoly over the NAME.
                            In 1913 it ILLEGALLY entered MACEDONIAN lands & took them by force after deciding to divide MACEDONIA themselves(Greece'Serbia;Bulgaria,Albania)How in God's name can four countries come up & decide that itall belongs to them.What this means that Macedonia was Partioned among's the 4 countries illegally.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              I did not say tomorow. Never say never. Becuase thats what they said about the Berlin wall. And have you seen the latest statement By the German MP?

"German MEP Bernd Posselt opposed Greek deputy Nikolaos Salavrakos, who asked MEPs not to use name Macedonia but the interim reference.

"Macedonia is Macedonia and will remain Macedonia."

I can smell the Germans realising the truth. Hmmmm and not long ago Greeks used to believe they would Never.

Germans are pissed at us right now because we wont renew an agreement for submarines we purchased. They have been breathing down our necks and even Merkel tried to broker a deal. So there are ulterior motives in that exchange.

Comment

• chicagoan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                Why is'nt Obama reversing it as all greeks were celebrating that he would hmmmmmmm.
                                Why ? Because american foreign policy is not dictated that way. If they were to change policy that abruptly....think of what kind of picture that would give to terrorists or other countries.

Besides, they dont want to destabalize your country. Instead, they stopped pressuring Greece. Thats about it..

Comment

Working...
                                X