Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

At least they are consistent in their contradictions.

Originally posted by UMD
    UMD, a charitable organization, also has a policy that we do not
    support/oppose political parties any where
    I distinctly remember a moment where Meto said "the Macedonian Government wants it, we have to support them".

But while we are talking about contradictions, I note a recent press release from them denouncing some of these extreme Albanian aggressions. I also recall them celebrating the peaceful coexistence that has stemmed from the Framework Agreement once upon a time. None of it making sense to more rational people in my opinion.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

It seems that having Vinozhito around in 2007 and 2008 was ok for the UMD. I am positive there are more press releases hanging around from 2009 and 2010 about Vinozhito in the UMD archives.

Eugenia Natsoulidou's past remarks are all over the web. It is evident she is not only against Vinozhito but also puts them in a class of racists with the "Golden Dawn".

Quite un-remarkable are Meto's claims that these were "oversights". 4 changes are not oversights. They are intentional ways to avoid using the name "Vinozhito" so as not to upset Eugenia.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        Quite un-remarkable are Meto's claims that these were "oversights". 4 changes are not oversights. They are intentional ways to avoid using the name "Vinozhito" so as not to upset Eugenia.
        I think you totally underestimate the pathetic incompetence of umd, their Board, Advisory Council, "worldwide" representatives and their "charitable" nature...

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

How many screw ups/contradictions can one organisation have? So many hidden agendas. George Vlahov's last e-mail said it perfectly - incompetence!

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

The latest example of UMD incompetence has been moved to its usual place.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Where's Chiche to comment on this? What sort of language does he think would be appropriate for this debacle? Does he consider UMD usefull Macedonians?
              Here I am SWEET HEART, The UMD, Were very irresponsible with the omission of very pertinent FACTS! If it was ignorance we should forgive them, but I must say, intelligent people should never be so Wrong. You ask are they useful, well if they work to Deny the existence of our Name, People, our language and our Lands, NO they are not, that would make them Traitors to the Macedonian Soul. Can we teach these people what is right and wrong?? It appears yes as they did correct the Press Release, can we change what is in their Hearts, "Only time will tell".

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chiche View Post
                that would make them Traitors to the Macedonian Soul.
                What's with the 'name calling' Chiche - that contradicts your philosophy.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
                  • Jul 2012

You must copy and paste the full sentence Lad! I did not call them Names.
                  "if they work to Deny the existence of our Name, People, our language and our Lands, NO they are not, that would make them Traitors to the Macedonian Soul"

This makes you as bad as them, the UMD, Lad! missing important facts.
                  Last edited by Chiche; 11-29-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Here I am SWEET HEART, The UMD, Were very irresponsible with the omission of very pertinent FACTS! If it was ignorance we should forgive them, but I must say, intelligent people should never be so Wrong. You ask are they useful, well if they work to Deny the existence of our Name, People, our language and our Lands, NO they are not, that would make them Traitors to the Macedonian Soul. Can we teach these people what is right and wrong?? It appears yes as they did correct the Press Release, can we change what is in their Hearts, "Only time will tell".
                    Chiche
                    Thanks for your response! I used this as an example because the parties involved are well educated, prominent figures claiming to be acting in the best interests of all Macedonians. On many occasions their inappropriate conduct has been discussed with them and questioned in detail, great efforts were went to in order to get a clear and distinct message across to them in a civilised and orderly manner - on many occasions. My question to you now is "how many times do we speak to them nicely without profanities or name calling"? At what point do you dispense with the niceties and start calling "a spade", "a spade", how much damage do you allow them to do before you cut the cancer away from the rest of the body?
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Chich you need to get off the fence, you've got so many splinters stuck in your arse that they could plant you in the Belanglo State Forest...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

You must copy and paste the full sentence Lad! I did not call them Names.
                        "if they work to Deny the existence of our Name, People, our language and our Lands, NO they are not, that would make them Traitors to the Macedonian Soul"
                        Chiche, the context is there for everyone to see.

There are no if's and but's. You just did exactly what you have spent weeks lecturing us about - calling people who work against Macedonian freedom traitors. If there was still someone out there that hadn't realised you are a fool yet, I think they've well and truly come to that conclusion now.

Comment

• Chiche
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Chiche, the context is there for everyone to see.

There are no if's and but's. You just did exactly what you have spent weeks lecturing us about - calling people who work against Macedonian freedom traitors. If there was still someone out there that hadn't realised you are a fool yet, I think they've well and truly come to that conclusion now.
                          I thank you for your comments, your attitude towards me and so called other "Fence Sitters" is not conducive to good relations amongst Macedonian People. A person who works against the best interests of our people is a TRAITOR!!!!! a PERSON WHO PUSHES AWAY Macedonians who are of good Heart can also be considered a TRAITOR!!! Open up that Educated Mind of yours and allow it to absorb other peoples opinions, you do not have to agree with them, Just Listen! Reply in a civilized way. A Fool is a person who does not listen, not a person who does not agree. A Macedonian can be a Traitor and still be Macedonian-Just a despicable one!!! Opp's Name calling

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I thank you for your comments, your attitude towards me and so called other "Fence Sitters" is not conducive to good relations amongst Macedonian People. A person who works against the best interests of our people is a TRAITOR!!!!! a PERSON WHO PUSHES AWAY Macedonians who are of good Heart can also be considered a TRAITOR!!! Open up that Educated Mind of yours and allow it to absorb other peoples opinions, you do not have to agree with them, Just Listen! Reply in a civilized way. A Fool is a person who does not listen, not a person who does not agree. A Macedonian can be a Traitor and still be Macedonian-Just a despicable one!!! Opp's Name calling
                            Chiche, you name called, accept it and deal with it and stop pretending that you have some logical explanation for it. Even better, show us how you will unite with Victor - we're still waiting for that one.

Comment

• Chiche
                              • Jul 2012

Well done Vangelovski, show the world how petty you can be!!
                              Victor as you have named him seems to be a moderate type of Macedonian, some of his ideas I may not agree with but as far as I am concerned we have created an environment of Mutual Respect, We have United. Does that explanation suit you Lad??????

The UMD SAGA!!!!! To my virgin eyes, it appears, it is more of a personal problem amongst a group of people who were once united! We all make mistakes, do we condemn all who err to the Anti-Macedonian scrap heap?? If we do there will be no one left, even you my friend, Vangelovski.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

chche yes how are you going to convert victor.Don't forget you are on a forum & we all have to follow forum etiquette..I think people that want & say they want a change for the better might have some hope.But they would be in a far more worse condition if they are trying to hoodwink us with pretend games..Chiche this cxould be the hour of redemtion if you fail then you'll let the others down if you succeed you may be some knind of hero.No one said the road to saving macedonia is an easy one.We have to be all united for the common good.The cause & being focused on it have their part to play,Also converting the mindset to a freedom from tyranny & slavery plays its part.
                                Tom has given you a lot of good ideas & suggestions That you could adopt & use in your conversion of victor.
                                Last edited by George S.; 11-30-2012, 01:02 AM. Reason: ed
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X